What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour 60 females....check'em out!!!

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is some Sour 60 females, most of them have been just slightly pollinated using "selective branch pollination". The idea here is to try all of these to select the best plants, but also the best tasting. Periodically we alll know this has to be done, and I cant just assume that they are all going to taste good.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

S

SexInTheCity

Nice nice work, What are those mostly 4L? looks like really good smoke

anyways I can finally say THANK YOU....so much for your work on masterlow....Im actually running 50 masterlow under around 2 hps, 1mh...and floros.....just a big seed project....thanks so much again M.....much appreciation of your work

I

IceColdCrickets

Looks good MD nice big plants, how old are they? With that kind of branching structure do you think they would do better outdoors? Have you tried them Outdoors?

ICC.

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have not tried these outdoors. I believe they will do very well, and Im going to try and find me a little spot to do a few of these outdoors. All plants pictured sprouted on 1-29-10. Lighting used: 400 watt HPS's, 250 watt "Blue" compact fluoros, and a 126 watt LED from Cammie.

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats outstanding in such a short time, i must try some of these when can i get some mdanzig???

C

cyber echo

Nice big phenos.
I was still deciding which to start with, the s60 or BS that i got..
Looks like I'll be going with the s60 for sure.

Any word on the new bluestreaks ?

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice md! When will she be chopped? I love the speed of these plants! Are all of the phenos ready for harvest by week 9?

Well, that was the plan. The hope is to get very good yields from these, and for them to finish within 60 days max.

So if I were keying in on that 60 day mark, would you suggest waiting until these seeds come out? Or will the currently available sour60 be ready in that timeframe?

Hey mdanzig have you ever grown sour 60 outdoors? Do you have any idea what timeframe they will finish outdoors? Thanks, I can't wait to grow these out, look amazing.

WC4L, he has not grown them outdoors yet. He mentions it a few posts up that he's going to try and find a little spot this season so it looks like a few of us will all be finding out on our own at roughly the same time!

BB