What's new

Sour 60 F2 - 400w indoor SOG

90 days for an auto? a huge no thank u for me, at that many days u can run almost any reg seed n save on electric in the process and finish in the same time,not worth it anymore unless u want beans for outside, any auto over 75 days is not worth it.

Piel

Veteran
S60 is not an optimal plant for an outdoor grow as it seems to be very sensitive to humidity and mold. 3/4 of my S60´s were destroyed by mold. Not good and I´d say that the 90 days seems to be right, I germed my plants on the first of June and the one plant that is left is still not ready for harvest, I´d say it needs another week at least.

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
S60 is not an optimal plant for an outdoor grow as it seems to be very sensitive to humidity and mold. 3/4 of my S60´s were destroyed by mold. Not good and I´d say that the 90 days seems to be right, I germed my plants on the first of June and the one plant that is left is still not ready for harvest, I´d say it needs another week at least.

Depends on the pheno's you have and your environment.
I've seen some thick S60's done indoor with no mould.

And again days outdoor can vary on your climate etc, lots of variables there.

Keep up the good work anyway Fifty

Piel

Veteran
I´ve grown af´s in- and outdoors and nothing has ever been so sensitive to mold. Today I had to cut the cola off the remaining plant -in no way ripe- so my tota lyield off 4 plants will be no more than 50grs tops. The seeds are what are sold as S60´s on the market. My plants are in a sunny spot on a small knoll. The weather has been humid but I ain´t growing in a rain forest.

sour sixty is so hyped here, runt prone, nute sensitive, tons of phenos, uber mold senstivie, taking 90 days to finish, its better called lemon 90.

Bush Dr

Painting the picture of Dorian Gray
Veteran
90 days for an auto? a huge no thank u for me, at that many days u can run almost any reg seed n save on electric in the process and finish in the same time,not worth it anymore unless u want beans for outside, any auto over 75 days is not worth it.

^^^^Totally agree

In 90 days I can grow a 'regular' plant from seed to harvest, yield will be massively improved and the plants won't be sensitive to anything in particular

I have a Jamaican strain that takes less than 75 days, in Jamaica it took 7 weeks seed to spliff

I tried some of the first Lowryder and have been disappointed (at least) ever since ...... with the Flash 'Super' seeds as the crappiest seeds I've ever had

beanja

sour sixty is so hyped here, runt prone, nute sensitive, tons of phenos, uber mold senstivie, taking 90 days to finish, its better called lemon 90.

In no way did my Sour 60's take 90 days, they were finished way before that . Indoors they are even quicker . 70 max or u are doing something wrong. There is some nice indica phenos in there. I personally liked the lime and gum phenos. I found the F2's are where its at. Make some and grow thousands next year .

Latest posts

Latest posts