AUTODAY20.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 14
  • day21.JPG
    day21.JPG
    78.8 KB · Views: 10

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
I also grow SOG's, however I do clones and put them straight on to 12/12 single cola style. Be careful about vegging them for to long. They will stretch and a 400W will not be able to penetrate much. I would flip them now. Keep us posted, lot's of pics.

Cheers.

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice AF - SOG, good call on cutting the lower branches off, good luck with the rest of the grow

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
Each one of those lower branches you cut is a potential clone....use them....I take clones 3 weeks into flower....no problems.

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ dude It's an Autoflowering SOG he's doing, Little to no point in trying to take clones from them.

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fifty, check out the grow in my SIG will show you what kind of results can be had with an Autoflower SOG,

More indica leaning dwarf type AF's work better in a AF SOG from my experience.
If you have big and branchy phenotypes I'd go the LST route with less plant count.
Just my 2p

Cheers,

Fifty looking nice, becareful for mold on the OD

sour60 molded some on me last season, but im in the hot sticky south also...

Goodluck

P.S i think indo will give u better looking smoke forsure, but OD/Indo shud be same on potency least they all was for me

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Taller strains can work too though, I just cut any branches on the lower 3rd of the plant. Leaves often die off through lack of light down there and any bud sites would just be popcorn/under developed in my experience.

As you say it will help ventilation too.

Did you get any single cola/naturally less branchy phenotypes in your F2's?, If you love S60 and plan to keep on growing AF-SOG's you could try working your own line? :)

uptosumpn

Veteran
hmmmm, interesting outdoor grow you got goin....Def. A+ that your doin indoor longside it! Great for comparison....And Mitch is right , cuttin lower 1/3 will make your plants develpo phatter!!! chk out his Af-SOG grow....Perfect example how a AF SOG grow can turn out AND put out!!

raz1012

Great work. Impressive Job.

Still til this day I think the sour 60 is the most consistent and best auto out.

FiftySeeds

Attachments

• DSCF0099 (800x600).jpg
    DSCF0099 (800x600).jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCF0082 (600x800).jpg
    DSCF0082 (600x800).jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCF0077 (600x800).jpg
    DSCF0077 (600x800).jpg
    79 KB · Views: 15
  • DSCF0069 (600x800).jpg
    DSCF0069 (600x800).jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 8

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great dude! Never a mistake growing out seeds you make, You'll always get some surprises :) They're looking healthy so just see how you do!

I'd try making seeds with the short and fast pheno's, that could make a nice indoor SOG line?

Outdoors height isn't such a problem, so you could have an outdoor line also?