What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sons of Anarchy

bongasaurus

king of the dinosaurs
Veteran
its always sunny has got to be my fave show of all time. i bought the first 3 seasons its that good.

i dont get fx. damn. anywhere i can stream the new season. kitten mittens!

skunkape

I just caught the season 2 opener... damn... I wonder what's gonna happen to Henry Rollins' character when they get a hold of him...

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

... I wonder what's gonna happen to Henry Rollins' character when they get a hold of him...
the way he was checking down that other guy he was paying off...i'd say prolly not in this season..lol...prolly gonna be him puttin in most of the work for the white power cats....peace az

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think they will gear it more towards "legally" making money...not saying they are gonn ago all legal beagle on us but I bet ole boy takes over the Sons and tries to be more of a civil moto gang......no more gun running and not as much killing........great show, wish they had more episodes per season...

yuck, I hope not. I hope they go more crazy

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Alright.. just for clarification:

This is not the same thread that it used to be!!!

Initially there was a thread was geared towards two shows, It's Always Sunny in Philidelphia, and I forget the name of the other one.... :D

Apparently it's been merged with this one... and nowhere has anyone said anything... perhaps it's because I haven't smoked yet today but I NOTICED and had to say something.

I'm sure there are others out there who wondered WTF happened and I just had to put a point on it, if not for people who posted about Sunny, then for posterity's sake.

PS It'd be nice to have some kind of a "bandaid" explanation presented by the powers that be who did said "merging" and not some halfassed post by me trying to explain what I don't understand :)

I

idoreallytry

Sons is getting good and i am not into Sunny but i heard it was funny,,,peace