What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sons of Anarchy

Molson

Weeds and Entourage have ended.

But now it's time for SoA and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. The new season of house will be starting soon as well. :)

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
I love Its always sunny...fuckin hilarious in my opinion..cant wait til the 17th

og kush

I acually just got into SoA about half way through last season. used to hate the show, now i cant wait for tuesday to come around!

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
yes he usually plays or IS a great crazy fuck no matter what he does lol.

It was a great episode, to those who don't watch it, you aught to.

What they did to the prez's wife!

some nazi's are gunna die for sure.

can't wait because I think once you toss nazi's in the mix the movie always has more action. Whether you agree with their beliefs or not, they sure can start some shit worth watching.

henry rollins plays a perfect nazi lol

ddrew

Veteran
Rollins is in it? I might give it another chance then.

I just couldn't take beastman(ron pearlman) seriously the first time I tried to watch it.

Attachments

• beauty-and-the-beast-tv.jpg
    beauty-and-the-beast-tv.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 7

FrankRizzo

Listen to me jerky
I cracked out on the whole season of Soa a few weeks ago. Not a great show, but not a bad one either. Can't wait to see where it goes this season.

sneakinman13

Veteran
its always sunny is beyond funny.
and sons of anarchy is one of those shows i find my self watching although theres cheesy acting. i cant quit watching... kinda like true blood. haha
anyone else with me here???

I

idoreallytry

got Sons on tivo,,,really dig it,,,peace
too bad Al wasn't around to protect Peg last night,,he scored four td's in a game ya know,,,polk high's greatest lol

Mrs.Pthway

Me and the Mr. love SofA. Should be a great season. I have never watched Its Always Sunny, but I have heard it is hilarious. Upon the recommendation here, I will have to check it out next week!!

Happy smokin! :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts