Stray Cats
Cyndi Lauper
Milli Vanilli
Lover Boy
Fine Young Cannibals
A Flock of Seagulls
Bananarama

The decade that nearly ruined rock n roll....... The 80s

yeah, I know I listed Lauper twice, she SUCKS!!!!!!!

But....but...but, you forgot Bruce Springsteen!!!!!!

As far as the Beastie Boys go, listen to The Sound From Way Out and you might take them off the list, good stuff.... I agree with the rest, nice artist list of shame...

E

Eatatjoes

Stoner4life has a good list going, other than the Beasty Boys.
I'll add the backstreet boys to the list, I used to call them the backdoor boys, my girlfriend at the time hated me for that :D

Most Hip Hop, most new country, most new rock all suck. Don't get me started on the American idol asshats.

I dont know the name of the song , but the lyrics are something like...."cats in the cradle and a silver spoon, little boy ...man in the moon...we will get together then, ya know we will have a good time then....... Anyone know this buzzkilla?

I

In~Plain~Site

Yeah whoa..I have to second that..that is a bad jam :ying:

For me, old jams take me some place...I think we associate that with something bad that went down or whatever.

Reflects poorly on how we remember a song.

Flipped a car once, while upside down...be good be good be good, be good be good be good, be good be good....Johhhhnnyyyy

WTF

RudeDog

Veteran
The Beatles aren't in the same ballpark as Springsteen... it ain't even the same MF'n sport!!

Springsteen didn't revolutionize music, he didn't sell that many albums, and he certainly didn't spread half of the love the Fab Four did.

The Beatles aren't even rated anymore... you must have remembered when people listened to good music..

The generation of today doesn't like them any more than you do.

But seriously... shame on you.

Back on topic..

Philip Glass is my definition of overrated.

Cheers for negative rep man....The Beatles are still shite.

V

vonforne

if this turns into a bad rep fest......i will make everyone sit in the corner. lol

keep it nice and remember everyone has their opinion and sometimes it is different than anothers.

it is just an opinion.....that is all.

V

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I'm not out to turn this thread into bad rep anything.

I was completely joking in my last post and if nobody read that then nobody knows me.

Speaking of which keeping it nice after somebody calls a band that changed countless lives shite... well that's just something I won't do.

I'll take leave of this thread and find that corner...

:wave:

G

greenmatter

I dont know the name of the song , but the lyrics are something like...."cats in the cradle and a silver spoon, little boy ...man in the moon...we will get together then, ya know we will have a good time then....... Anyone know this buzzkilla?

that famous dead guy was harry chapin ..... and the original version ( which only the old farts remember) was great music. the fuckheads who covered that tune only got to do it because harry is dead. great song writer IMHO.

that famous dead guy was harry chapin ..... and the original version ( which only the old farts remember) was great music. the fuckheads who covered that tune only got to do it because harry is dead. great song writer IMHO.
awww come on , you know that song is depressing as hell....makes you feel guilty bout ignoring your parents:cry:

G

greenmatter

awww come on , you know that song is depressing as hell....makes you feel guilty bout ignoring your parents:cry:

:laughing:

depressing ...... maybe. but harry chapin does not IMHO anyway, belong on a list with vanilla ice and the pet shop boys.

i don't feel guilty about ignoring my parents, i feel ............. sane.