What's new

Songs You Hate......

SpayceRayce

We Built This City (On Rock and Roll) by Starship
Seasons In The Sun by Terry Jacks
Anything by Bryan Adams
Everything by Madonna (Should NOT be in R&R HOF)
Even though he doesn't sing, I hate Sinbad (sorry about this one, I just really hate Sinbad)

B

bench warmer

I can't remember the name of it or the lyrics but it goes something like, "Hmm hmm hmm hmmm.. Hmmm hmm hmm...something...something...something...something." :dance:

G

greenmatter

:laughing: shards of glass? from bob marley? you got to be kidding mon

it could be worse ....... lots worse!

i have to apologize in advance for this one. both the song AND the artist make eating shards of glass sound like fuzzy bunnies and and fluffy clouds .......... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SJSb3L4XEA

T

toughmudderdave

You obviously don't understand reggae music.
Perhaps. I didn't know that one had to "understand" a genre of music. To me, it (a song) either moves me emotionally or it doesn't. In either case, if one has to "understand" a genre to enjoy it then count me in as one who also doesn't "understand" country or hip-hop.

RudeDog

Veteran
Perhaps. I didn't know that one had to "understand" a genre of music. To me, it (a song) either moves me emotionally or it doesn't. In either case, if one has to "understand" a genre to enjoy it then count me in as one who also doesn't "understand" country or hip-hop.

There is a message in reggae music that needs to be understood by the listener, I'm talking conscious reggae though.