What's new

Something special ,something cool, another jack and a couple of cheeky devils

B

bigganjabud

hello again

Quick hello to everyone ,the old,the new ,the pros ,the have a go's ,and all the flowerpot people in-between welcome to my second ever auto grow

I got into autos because they seem a little easier than photos and I smoke too much ,I figured d like an extra crop or two over the next year or so !

Right with that said I had a couple of mistakes last grow,I'm now looking to pop my beans for this run so I can get my tent sorted after its done a drying act for me with my last crop

For anyone who hasn't seen me or my set up before I'm going to add a link and a few pics to start this thread off

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=311182

I learned a lot in that run, just so I've got notes I'm going to leave a note to self bit here and there in this thread

Oh before I go any further let me introduce the stars of the show

This run is going to be

DARK DEVIL

100% Autoflowering strain. This is the result of the hybridization between one of our most appreciated autoflowering genetics - Big Devil XL - and an exotic autoflowering strain with purple flowers, developed with the collaboration of the R + D department of the seedbank Buddha Seeds – feminized seeds. The purple characteristic of this strain is inherited from its ancestors from the Chitral region in the Pakistani Hindu Kush, very close to Afghanistan. The purple genetics contribute for a faster flowering period, bringing new sweet aromas and purple colours to our Big Devil XL. Dark Devil shows a strong hybrid vigour since germination. Plants grow with the appearance of Indica-Sativa hybrids with a strong main stem and numerous side branches, finishing with a big main cola and multiple smaller buds on the side branches. Resin production is abundant in the flowers and in their surrounding leaves. Sweet and fruity aroma with hints of incense and delightful citrus tones. During flowering, around 80% of the plants acquire purple or reddish tones in the buds and some of them even develop purple leaves too. After harvested and dried the buds gain a very dark purple tone, almost black.
Technical Specifications
100% Autoflowering
Indoor Yield: 400-600gr/m2
Outdoor Yield: 50-200gr/plant
Indoor/Outdoor Harvest: 8½ weeks after germination
Height: 80-130cm

ICE COOL

4th generation autoflowering strain. This hybrid is the result of a cross between an Ice Cool elite clone and a 3rd generation autoflowering genetic line of Fast Bud #2. This is an autoflowering strain with an intense and exotic aroma, typical of the Diesel family. Very sweet and spicy, with fresh tones reminiscent of blue cypress aromas.
A very powerful strain with a high bud production, covered with a remarkably aromatic resin that allows for a strong and exciting effect. Our autoflowering representative of the Diesel family.

100% Autoflowering
THC: 16-21%......CBD: 1,5%......CBN: 0,2%
Indoor Yield: 400-500 gr/m2
Outdoor Yield: 40-150 gr/plant
Indoor/Outdoor Harvest: 8-9 weeks after germination
Height: 50-110cm

BLACK JACK

Sweet Seeds Black Jack Auto. Autoflowering new version of our Black Jack. Result of crossing our S.A.D. Auto Auto with our Jack Herer. Automatic superior quality, dense buds and copious resin production, intense aroma and sweet incense, flowering quick, strong and great hybrid vigor effect. The r-evolution of autoflowering reached the end of flowering these plants reach the same resinous and desirable than non-sisters autoflowering. 100% autoflowering THC: 19% CBD: 1.1% CBN: 0.3% Indoor Prod.: 400-550g/m2 Outdoor Prod : 40-250g/planta Indoor Blooming: 6 weeks Indoor/Outdoor Harvest : 9 weeks from germination Height: 40-110 cm

LAST BUT NOT LEAST

SWEET SPECIAL

This is probably the one I'm excited about the most BTW

It's a cross of grapefruit ,hog and cream caramel!!!

Sweet Seeds Sweet Special Auto. Autoflowering 3rd generation. Polihíbrido result of multiple crossings between elite Grapefruit clone, a clone elite Hog, and a selected strain of Cream Caramel Auto. In this range we have explored a gene found in a very special range of aromas and flavors, so far unheard of in autoflowering varieties, sweet and pleasant aromas of candy or jelly type. Produces large buds covered with abundant trichomes crystalline. File technique: 100% Autoflowering Indoor Yield: 400-550 g / m2 Outdoor Yield: 35-175 g / plant Harvest Interior / Exterior: 8 weeks from germination. Height: 60 - 100cm

Also massive shouts out to the sweet seeds guys ,Tommy and jaypp you two are some seriously cool guys !!!

So if you know me yet or not please say hello and help me through this one aswel please people

Sweet smokes all round everyone

Il put the kettle on for a nice cup of tea or coffee

There's biscuits (and about to be some twinkys in my personal munchie stash)

If tea or coffee ain't your thing I've got some cognac and beers in the fridge lads pull up a seat and make yourself at home

Welcome welcome welcome

B

bigganjabud

So I'm sitting here pondering what to do with my lay out this time

I'm thinking along the lines of indica dom strains at the back the taller ones can be at the front so I can give em a bend!!

SwampyTHC

Looking forward to the ice cool im sure thats what LT was after bro you know hes gonna want a clone of that, glad im here for the off on this one good luck mukka

B

bigganjabud

Swamps they're autos bro but I'm really eager to see what they're like lmfao il sort my Xbox out over the next few days hundred percent

Ark at LT tho!!!!

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
good to see you back with another run man... I tend to put the sativa doms round the outside and the indis in the middle to give a natural stadium effect...just what I do anyway..

B

bigganjabud

Shoes !!!!!!!

Great to see you back man!!!

Hope nan is getting better !!!

OK mate if its good enough for shoe its good enough for me!!

B

bigganjabud

That is great news man!!

Im hoping these blackjacks will be a bit quicker on the fattening up than the jack47 I've never had the black domina before so it should be a giggle

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
I had it one time from Core (of the infamous Core Cut Ammo)... it's almost like being smothered, so fkn heavy... I had it other times but his was insanely strong..

B

bigganjabud

Sounds right up my street

I hope I do them justice

I've just put 4 of each to water so 24-36hrs they will be moving into rockwool

They're in glasses with 1 drop of roots exculurater and a drop of orca each

Just room temp boiled water nothing special (apart from the beans obviously)

nabzter

Sorry I'm late....squeezing in to get a front row seat.

I see you went auto again...can't blame ya :)

I'm especially interested in the dark devil ...I love my indica dominant kush strains

B

bigganjabud

Morning nabz mate its only early days yet but I'm sure there will be loads to see while I torcher some more plants

Oh my first major update is ALL 16 HAVE CRACKED !! 100% germ rate so thank-you sweet seeds and Tommy ,jayp and Marta Once again you lot have proved your gens really do live up to the hype ,my experience with your autos are far better than other peoples efforts with other breeders I rekon you have smashed this generation of auto flowers!!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey big,,,
I have grown out sweets green poison,,cream mandarin and some others I think,,always 100 per cent sprout,,,dates on backs of packs,,,,
Always lovely strains IMHO,,,
So very best of luck with this run mate,,,,May it be bountiful and problem free,,,,,s2

B

bigganjabud

@biggreen. Dude seriously? Wow that's saying something as a lot of growers just plain old don't do autos!!

For you to say that has boosted my green fingers egos !!

The Pheonix

seatbelts on BGB.

i travel with a coffee and a spliff so keep her steady. ;)

i'm sure they will be some awsome sights along the ride :)

B

bigganjabud

seatbelts on BGB.

i travel with a coffee and a spliff so keep her steady. ;)

i'm sure they will be some awsome sights along the ride :)

Well you'll find your favourite chair has been reserved Mr Phoenix

Oh and there's crayons and colouring books for anyone who gets bored between updates ,I've counted 23 crayons so I'm keeping count !!

If anyone accidentally eats 3-4 please report it to me my Mrs doesn't like me sharing my crayons with you lot because I never go home with a full pack

(Does that really make me sound like I'm a couple gram short of an oz?)

Latest posts

Latest posts