What's new

Something Special Beginning To End

DR.Purple

Hi there guys, this is my 2nd grow journal but my last 1 was under a username i lost and it was a quality grow i got busted with the 2nd grow too so still doing hardcore probation etc for 19 excellent plants :( . i need to load up pics ive got already of my Feemale Seeds - Bubble-Gummer. I have other seeds ordered that ill be documenting on this grow too thats why ive called it something special, Everything i grow is happening here so apart from the Bubble-Gummer ill be takeing clones from and documenting them being cloned and grown on here too so its all happening here guys!!! :biggrin: so altogether ill be growing,

1 x Feemale Seeds - Bubble-Gummer + clones from her.

1 x Greenhouse Seeds - The Church
1 x Greenhouse Seeds - Arjans Strawberry Haze
1 x Greenhouse Seeds - Lemon Skunk
1 x Greenhouse Seeds - Great White Shark
1 x Greenhouse Seeds - Hawaiian Snow
1 x Greenhouse Seeds - El Nino <------ asking company to swap for bubba kush as its in my next mix pack didnt realise so im either to late and will have 2 el nino or if im lucky ill get a bubba kush :biggrin:

1 x Greenhouse Seeds - Big Bang
1 x Greenhouse Seeds - El Nino
1 x Greenhouse Seeds - White Widow
1 x Greenhouse Seeds - Himalaya Gold
1 x Greenhouse Seeds - Cheese

1 x Serious Seeds - Chronic

heres some freebies for ordering the above, not bad eh ? 5 fems and 2 AUTOMATICs, something thatll be ready before everything to get a smoke quicker whilst everything is ripening :rasta:

1 x Samsara Seeds - El Alquimista
1 x Dinafem Seeds - Fruit AUTOMATIC
1 x Dinafem Seeds – Auto Original Amnesia
1 x Emerald Triangle Seeds – Bubba 76
1 x Reserva Privada – Og Kush

will post up pics tonight or tomorrow guys, keep your eyes glued to this thread its going to be amazing im not jokeing. will be starting pics of the new seeds from germination and equipment etc to smoke report :smokey: hope you guys subscribe to it and keep visiting every week or earlier!!!

DR.Purple

week 1 finally !!!

week 1 finally !!!

finaly got my pics up! heres week1 of bubble gummer growing! i have weeks 2-3-4 also and just got my aeroponic cloner and nutes finally!!!
will post up some pics of my seeds that came later at some point, hope you guys enjoy watching this grow as much as my last 1 it was really appreciated the feedback i got and comments, thanks guys

DR.Purple

last of week 2, got week 3 now things are shapeing up but remember shes growing still with no nutes! shes getting her first feed today finally the hydro company took a ridiculous time to deliver!

DR.Purple

week 3, filling out

week 3, filling out

shes growing nicely for no nutes yet, i dont know wether to top her or not im needing branches for clones. shes just putting them out now biggest is maby half inch long right now and shes just reaching her 6th node, top or not to top ? hmmm....

couple more of week 3 to post, this 5 picture rule isnt very handy!!!

DR.Purple

week 4

week 4

heres week 4 the latest ive got, shes had a couple days since these pics so will post up some after shes had a feed to see the difference in her, she must be starving poor girl :(

DR.Purple

thats her pretty much upto date, cant wait to see results after feeding! will be popping the seeds soon now too im planning on using the cloner to grow them then transplant to soil, but shes not branching much, lack of nutes ? should i top ? its going to be a mother plant anyways by the looks of things. shes got a lovely smell already and were still in veg cant waait! the feemale seeds - bubble gummer looks like its going to grow some nice nugs!!

DR.Purple

cloner and nutes finally !!!

cloner and nutes finally !!!

couldnt help myself to take a few pics of it all, hope you guys are enjoying the progress so far, its going to be something special!!!

take care guys see you soon again !! :thank you:

DR.Purple

sorry, will post more up soon this week !!!! thanks all for viewing hope you guys enjoy! having a problem with my GHS arjans strawberry haze cant get it to pop ive tried everything same with the church thats starting to mould up i didnt have this problem last time with them they grew so vigirious it was unbelievable so ive germed and everything exactly the same way so i dont understand it, i got 2 free seeds and i bought an un-coated el nino and they all poped and have grown tails and starting leafs but the colour coated GHS whichgrew so fast last time its not happening this time :( im going to contact them cus im pretty p*ssd off i wanted the church and A.S.H, ive put them all in my aeroponic cloner now so this is my first encounter with hydro/aeroponics im hopeing its as good as its meant to be! im still growing in soil so will be transplanting everythng once it develops enough root mass, hope ive done the right thing!
the bubble-gummer has been topped now at around the 6th node i think so will get pics upto you guys soon ive just been really busy.
take care guys stay safe!!!! :thank you:

DR.Purple

UPDATES

UPDATES

hey guys, got some updated pics for the journal, i lost all the seeds except church, arjans strawberry haze and el nino. ive got 4 bubble-gummer cuttings rooting now and a big ass mother plant im about to flower which is gonna be fun to watch! its got 4 colas so its gona be cool to watch im sticking it in a big bucket too so it gets huge, heres the pics anyways guys hope you enjoy them and see the progress of the plants.
cant wait till the clones root and i get them vegged for a couple weeks there going right into flower too, im trying to make a perpetual harvest so hopefully all things will come together, still need to get some flowering nutes and extraction fan but time will come!

DR.Purple

thats all for now guys, going to take daily pics of the root growth to see how fast it grows, also going to add a little vitalink bio-plus root stimulator, cost me a fortune for 250ml of it but seemingly can increase root growth by 30% so took a gamble on it, ill use it all thru growth anyways, hope you guys enjoy some feedback would be awsome! cheers guys and gals! :thank you:
DR.P

DR.Purple

Well your plants all look nice and healthy bra good luck on it all headband 707

cheers mate, takeing pics of my rooting bubble-gummer every day, cant believe the difference after 1 day roots are 3x the size!!!! im just waiting for the other 3 to start rooting, seems to take a while to start but once they start they take right off!! will be flowering that mother very soon shes gonna be a beauty, ive never really grew clones before either so i cant wait to grow them as seemingly they only need like 14days vegging then you can flower them so i hope its true! will post up pics soon of the cuttings, im hardening them up just now the top vent is almost open on the tank so will be takeing it off soon once the other 3 root, wish they would hurry up cuz 1 is gonna be alot bigger than the other 3. thanks for reading my journal bro appreciate it, i love hearing feedback,
many thanks again.
DR.P. :thank you:

DR.Purple

more genetics!!!

more genetics!!!

just got another female mixpack from GHS!!! so got more
hawaian snow
great white shark,
lemon skunk
arjans strawberry haze
church

got them soaking right now! 3 clones have rooted, the 4th is about to burst into roots i think so ill have 4 bubblegummer too! the mother is getting pretty huge! ill get pics up soon of everything but the mother is gonna give off a goood few ounces its got 4 colas with the way i topped it and have LST'd it a little so the 4 colas are evenly high.
will post up soon! im just praying the 5 seeds germ and are pure female and good pheno keepers, same with the bubble gum and el-nino i have, the el-nino has grown totaly deformed but its starting to grow more normal now but its mega deformed i hope it doesnt effect its overall growth ?
thanks for viewing guys, i also do this so i can look back on stuff and previous grows its an excellent way to look back like a photo album but not on your computer!
take care all
DR.P :thank you:

Latest posts

Latest posts