My little one has got a mean green thumb,glad somebody does. :pointlaug

Have A Great Day All

Mr.Wags

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OS...your very welcome :D
never late mrwags...your always right on time, those purple flowers are beautiful! thanks my friend :wave:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
flowers in the yard...

flowers in the yard...

I was just out in the yard takin some pics of the flowers....they are so pretty, its a wonderful warm sunny day here, have been out in the yard off and on all day...hope ya'll have a great weekend! :D

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
beautiful pics mrs B : )

wags- whats the purple flowering plant in the last pic you posted?

take care,
bartender187

G

Beautiful flowers

Beautiful flowers

With all these pics of some beautiful flowers I was inspired to take some of my own. We also are growing parsley, bazil, water melon and onion chives. Oh , and also, of course, 12 plants of my finest bag seed.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thisbuds4u...very beautiful flowers, that white one is very delicate looking, very pretty, thanks :D

Weed Widow

This beautiful Cactus Flower was picked (er...stolen) from our next door neighbours giant cactus.

And to get an idea of the size of the flower..........

Weed Widow

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
I got a catus flower

I got a catus flower

Well, its last years photo, Don't know if I'll get a flower this year as she got preety beat up from a storm a few months back.

G

Mrs.Babba said:
Thisbuds4u...very beautiful flowers, that white one is very delicate looking, very pretty, thanks :D
Your more than welcome Mrs. Babba and a big Thank You to you also.
Here are some that are just starting to flower. I also have red, white and yellow of the orange lilly. The red flowers are of a miniature rose bush w/orientle grass in the back ground. Not sure what the other is. but it looks like a pot plant so I likes it. :yummy:

Last edited:

Ms.Grat3ful

Sunshine DayDreamer
Veteran
Weed Widow said:
This beautiful Cactus Flower was picked (er...stolen) from our next door neighbours giant cactus.

And to get an idea of the size of the flower..........

Weed Widow
:ying: that is SO pretty!!!.. thanks for sharing!
thank you everyone... nice to stop and see the flowers everynow and then..

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
soooo very pretty MsG!!...wow, what a flower!
thanks for sharing that beautiful lilly jesse!!...makes me smile, thanks you 2 :D

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lazy hazy crazy daze of summer

lazy hazy crazy daze of summer

Here are a cpl of pictures of Shasta Daisies.....they grow like crazy around here, come back every summer and show their bright smile flower faces :D

enjoy :D

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Not that flowers aint the shizz and all but time to mix it up with some nutty bunnies. This is a new batch I rescued from my dog and a young mother rabbit. She comes around at night to take care of the remaining three here.