What's new

Something for the fine ladies of IC

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Its the Don Juan Valdez of love.

juanvaldez.jpg

G

Thank you very much for the replies, I love growing flowers and sharing them. There are millions of exotic flowers in Colombia and here are few more for you.

Peace

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love this time fo year...flowers of all kinds are blooming and everything is so beautiful :woohoo:

we have this flower that makes the reddest flowers ever! ....dont know what its called and Babba feeds it all year long, and it is in full bloom right now, whenever I walk by it it never fails to catch my eye :jump: ....here are a cpl of pics of it....

We have a few rose bushes in the yard...I love the smell, one of my favorite flowers....Her are a cpl...

close up of a Pansy....they are such dainty flowers, soooo cute.. :D

I also have herbs around too..its nice to out and pick fresh rosemary or basil for cooking and fresh dill for salads and fresh vegies....the rosemary seems to handle the winters here, but I have to replant the other herbs every year....yummm

Rosemary

Dill and Basil

I have a grape plant that is a cpl of years old....it always comes back really nice every spring...I wonder if I'll ever get any grapes from it?? :chin:
maybe this year it will...I know that it takes a few years for them to produce any fruit..:smile:

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mrs B it most definetly shows the Babba love,that first pic WOW get the ole man to cross those with some Diesel:) What a bush haha. It is nice to know we potheads CAN grow more than just weed,pics of mine and the little one's I will post tomorrow what a great thread to bad the started is gone.

Mr.Wags

G

Ms. Babba those are lovely!

What you have labelled as rosemary looks like thyme or oregano to me. Rosemary doesn't have leaves, it has needles, like pine...unless there's a variety of rosemary with leaves that I don't know about, which could be possible. :chin:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Storm said:
Ms. Babba those are lovely!

What you have labelled as rosemary looks like thyme or oregano to me. Rosemary doesn't have leaves, it has needles, like pine...unless there's a variety of rosemary with leaves that I don't know about, which could be possible. :chin:

your so right storm... :redface: that is thyme...heheh...dont know why I said rosemary...stoner moment I suppose :smoke: thanks for catching that :friends:

G

hehehehe well at least now I know that what I've thought was rosemary all these years really is rosemary :biglaugh:

Got some grapes too! Grapes (to be - they are just now flowering) and roses on a very warm summer day....

:wave:

blackfin

here's my contribution for the ladies... i picked these for my wife, off the lilac tree in the front yard, from my experience you can't go wrong with giving women flowers :sasmokin:

here's the pics, they're the biggest buds in the neiborhood, lol :joint:...