What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Some outdoor Purple Urkle

G

HumboldtHigh said:
Nice first post..Welcome to IC...So why is your first post about 'Security?' Care to expand or enlighten? HH

Why certainly my friend, please forgive me not introducing myself.
My name is Kendo , and although I am new here I am no stranger to many who frequent this site. Elk calls me dirty hippie, and inspecta, he just don't call me at all.
The theatrics were meant for my old/new friends entertainment, and I am glad that they have piqued your interest.

Now that we have made acquantances I wonder if I could tell you about the latest hot gossip.

There was this guy at cannabisworld who was scamming people for their genetics, he ran across the wrong people to try to scam.
He was played for a fool and given NYCD in place of rare genetics he thought he was getting and left to pass these on....
Eventually he was exposed in front of everyone,exposed as a scammer and shamed in front of the community.
He apologized and then proceeded to lie more. once again exposed he disappeared into the cracks.
The saga continues here my friend, thus the call for security.
Peace with a Twist
Kendo The Green Wizard

Kendo said:
Why certainly my friend, please forgive me not introducing myself.
My name is Kendo , and although I am new here I am no stranger to many who frequent this site. Elk calls me dirty hippie, and inspecta, he just don't call me at all.
The theatrics were meant for my old/new friends entertainment, and I am glad that they have piqued your interest.

Now that we have made acquantances I wonder if I could tell you about the latest hot gossip.

There was this guy at cannabisworld who was scamming people for their genetics, he ran across the wrong people to try to scam.
He was played for a fool and given NYCD in place of rare genetics he thought he was getting and left to pass these on....
Eventually he was exposed in front of everyone,exposed as a scammer and shamed in front of the community.
He apologized and then proceeded to lie more. once again exposed he disappeared into the cracks.
The saga continues here my friend, thus the call for security.
Peace with a Twist
Kendo The Green Wizard

Kendo, It is all good, you had me at the mention of Elk....Again, Welcome to IC..I'am sure you'll fit right in the family....SP, this all seems a little weird, considering I know where the Dawg cut came from and the points here may be valid...HH

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'd like to remind everyone to just be calm and learn the truthfor yourselves, BEFORE jumping to conclusions.

G

HH you know where the dawg cut came from and you know that it is real.

everything i have is real.

no one here is god, and therefore has no room to judge me

ES has been invited up tom y place many times but always come up with an excuse, he never seen my garden nor will he ever.

HH you have been too...what happened to goin to that concert or catchin a late dinner?

Kendo you are in fact the scammer. but that is okay, i did not keep one plant that we exchanged.

there is no scam. i wronged no one i sent what i said i would send overnight to who i said i would

kendo is your asss really that chapped that i got the cheese? get over it man its a PLANT

Strictly Purps said:
HH you know where the dawg cut came from and you know that it is real.

everything i have is real.

no one here is god, and therefore has no room to judge me

ES has been invited up tom y place many times but always come up with an excuse, he never seen my garden nor will he ever.

HH you have been too...what happened to goin to that concert or catchin a late dinner?

Kendo you are in fact the scammer. but that is okay, i did not keep one plant that we exchanged.

there is no scam. i wronged no one i sent what i said i would send overnight to who i said i would

kendo is your asss really that chapped that i got the cheese? get over it man its a PLANT

I can say that the source from which the Dawg came from is a pretty reliable source. In the time you have had her, I do not think you have it flowered. However I will not sit here and flame you, take it to PM. In any case of a member calling a scammer out I'am sure everybody wants the facts before any judgement is made....Same goes here. Also- i wronged no one i sent what i said i would send overnight to who i said i would<< A good lesson here would be...SHHH! Some things are better left not spoken about on these boards...Respectfully HH

G

HH the clone we got was immediately budded.

we can always get a few more from the same people i hope.

i got nothing but love for everyone here despite being slinged mud at.

i know what i have and what i do is legitimate.

only the Lord can judge me for I do His work.

Strictly Purps said:
HH the clone we got was immediately budded.

I also know via phone conversation as of now the cut was fresh into water less than a month ago...She flowered and rooted that fast? :chin: HH

G

Danimal.
It is obvious that you wish to continue this in spite of our phone conversation, you should have left it alone there!!!
I told you when we met not to fuck with me, you should have taken me as seriously as I meant it.

I guess I will need to run it down again so you fully understand.
You pmed me at CW looking for Vision thai and cheese, I had nothing but love for you until I was advised that you were a lying sack of shit.
Our first conversation you told me that you had just gotten ripped for $150,000 by a runner. Then when we met you said that you had developed the Nl strain in the Kid Rock song and that you had lived in Humboldt for ten years and were connected with all the Humboldt crowd.
You said that you had the mad coloseum grow and that you had mad strains, that you had , had, had.
I made the cut switch after meeting you in person.
Dude you lie so much, you forgot what you lied about.
If you threw away the cut I gave you right away, why didn't you remove from your "STABLE LIST" until I fronted you in front of the entire CW community and told you to.
You had Items on your list you did not have in hand and traded items that you lied about.
THe Mythical Blue Dragon....
You never had anything close to a blue dragon and come up with every excuse in the book to try and Bullshit your way out of it.
You try to say that you lost her to mites... HAH, funny you were able to keep the rest of your stable alive.. ONLY your best legendary herb died........
Sounds like a constantly recurring theme with you.
I do not know any of these fine folk here, and they have no history with me, but it is apparent that many here recognize something in you.

People come out pretty quickly when somebody gets outed

Last edited:
G

Its not what one has but how one has aquired them, and under what pretense. In the end we are all judged by what we have done in life, some of us have done more good than others.

ES is outta here, so no more need for the ka-billion PM's.

Peace

ES

Last edited:
G

OK I hope that's out of everyone's system. We can leave politics alone and go back to worshiping the plant. Most people now know there's dangers involved trading clones and that you do so at your own risk.

My advice to newbies is to buy seeds from a respected seed bank(Gipsy's) and clone the mothers your sure to find. A thousand times safer than trading clones. You ask for security, that's it. Thank you!

G

Man, I feel like a straight up herbert for even talking to this cat all enthusiastically like he was my bro and shit. God damnit..

G

Kendo said:
I had nothing but love for you until I was advised that you were a lying sack of shit.
the same thought is racing through many-a-mind on this day...
:chin:
cj

Latest posts

Latest posts