What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Some outdoor Purple Urkle

G

saw some interest in the urkle

heres some outdoor finished nug shots. urkle needs a real real real heavy cold dump

and we didnt get one this season

G

it smokes purple-y

really nice potent stone that carries well and lets you down easily, grape/nag champa flavor and beautiful floral smell once dry

needs to be grown very large before flowering as it will not stretch. prevegging indoors for a few months to get em ready taking them outside during the day for a few hours every day helped the veg a lot.

G

Nice shots of the Urkle. As you know I smoked a bunch of Urkle last weekend and I agree with your assement of the smoke. I only wish I had as much as you.

G

Nice tight nugs SP . Can you give us some more pics and info on how she grew I am very interested in this strain.

Thanks happy smoking

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hell, I'd smoke that!

I like the not stretching thing. And the Champa smell description just won my adoration. I love nag champa!

G

Nice shots of the Urkle. As you know I smoked a bunch of Urkle last weekend and I agree with your assement of the smoke. I only wish I had as much as you.

Thanks man, urkle kicks ass. The only way a clone is going to stay around for 12-15 years here in tha emerald triangle is if it is GOOD. and Urkle is just that. it is responsible for many crosses that are famous in the bay area medical scene. The mother clones smoke is far superior to them all, the trick is knowing what the urkle needs and giving it to her. I know people that get 3lbs from 4 lights...we are getting around 1 gram per watt. and have a few more than 4 lights :)

Hell, I'd smoke that!

Well CC I think you just might !!! :)

Tha Urkle has left tha building :)

G

Nspecta GT said:
Strictly Purps~ You know I'm a member here too man??? :fsu:

Take 'er eazy bro, IGT :wave: :bat:

AS am I and soon another person you may know all to well will be visiting the site. :pointlaug

ES

G

looks great strictly, i too grow the purps and you nailed it down with needing a good cold dump to color out and the fact that she dont stretch .
anyway here are a couple of my outdoor purps shots ....

and one of the PURPS mama

aint life grand

El Blastido

G

Did someone say... " Security"

Did someone say... " Security"

SMASH!!!!!!!
<<<< Kendo kicks in door and walks in wearing T-shirt of a stoned Bugs Bunny.
<<<<< looks around at gathered friends and chews carrots vigoroously.
Says "What's up Doc?" to strictly purps
" You huntin Rabbits"

<<<<checks inventory
1 Meat Clever
1 Garrot wire
1 shovel
1 friendly smile
1 NYCD clone
<<<<smacks lips while eating carrot
"No rabbts here Doc"

Kendo said:
SMASH!!!!!!!
<<<< Kendo kicks in door and walks in wearing T-shirt of a stoned Bugs Bunny.
<<<<< looks around at gathered friends and chews carrots vigoroously.
Says "What's up Doc?" to strictly purps
" You huntin Rabbits"

<<<<checks inventory
1 Meat Clever
1 Garrot wire
1 shovel
1 friendly smile
1 NYCD clone
<<<<smacks lips while eating carrot
"No rabbts here Doc"

Nice first post..Welcome to IC...So why is your first post about 'Security?' Care to expand or enlighten? HH

Latest posts

Latest posts