What's new

Some Landraces,F1´s and more original things -Preserving and creating-

stoned16

Whats up Txopin?Plants look sweet as usual!!Just a quick question..What do you plan on doing with all the seeds?Sorry its off topic but im moving to SPAIN in a few months WOOHOOO!!(had to say it)lol
peace

Iepiiii ...Hi !

Stoned16...hehehe,nice to hear you come here!May I ask the city you´re planing to move?I´m from the "muchachotes" from North hehe.
With the seeds,we´re going to be giving them to the people we see that can be interested in them and share our philosophy,as we´ve been doing for some time yet.There will be much of them also reserved for the project we´re working in,that envolves creating new things starting from the basis,trying to do original things,with no hurry but with true genetics and good work.

Peace!

Got some info I found really interesting on VIETNAM DALAT.

I´ll put it in the place where pics were put,but also here for the people that start reading all this here :rasta:.It´s the info of my the experience of my friend while treating with it,that was in spanish and I´ve tried to pass it into english the best I can,hope it can be understood.Also the link to page 4 where more pics can be seen :

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=1965378#post1965378
------

VIETNAM DALAT

This strain denotes a great morphological difference between males and females. They are so thin and lanky
the females, males looking like wide leaflets and generally more compact in size:
Females looking like males in form and structure.

This strain is a super vigorous green giant , the clones root in all conditions. Dalat is a plant with a
opened structure and long space between knots, Sativa from Southeastern Asia, needs big doses of direct
light to express itself.

Better to avoid the vegetative, the plants continue growing and forming new floral clusters until maturation.

In 2.6 gallons pots in outdoor, it arrives easily at 2,50mt. (9 feets)
Forming great flowers around the branches, with a precious central bud.

They react with laziness to the change at 12/12, to enter in flowering where they continue maturing and forming
new flowers, During 22/28 weeks.

Beautiful relation calyx / leaves.
Smelling like certain Asiatic sativas (Thai, Laos, Cambodia.)
citrus and fresh flowers, intense and delicate at the same time,
with more intensity than other Thai sisters.

Production isnt his best quality, because the calyx are very small in size
and the bud structure is airy: opened, little density.

Very vigorous and resistant to mold and plagues in general, they adore high amount of Nitrogen and more nuts in
general, has a high metabolism and for that reason they need Moderate and frequent irrigations.

The high is very strong but with a short time high: I will smoke more and more
until I forget what I do....

We had a bad germination in 32 old seeds,
In addition we have found some hermafrodites: Dalat has been a continuous discover male flowers during this selection,
Finally we have been able to reproduce and to maintain 3 plants (- 3%)
Sadly, some of the most interesting phenos were hermies.

Finally we got 1 male and 2 females Luckyly the 2 females represent certain phenological range, differents in structures
and look: Green opened the first female, columnar and purple the other.

These 2 females have been polinizated with a Vietnam Dalat vigorous male, Haze,and finally with the Afghani male (lime flavour)

----
Green feno

21-vie11.jpg

Purple feno

22-pur11.jpg

Actually I´m growing 5-6 of this Dalat,the Purple feno,crossed with our best afghan males.Look promising and it smells quite strong yet.Will see if the loong period in flower can be reduced a bit with the father contribution.

Peace!

Last edited:

floydfanx6

sorry to hijack yr thread,but i too have a pure 100& sativa landrace from thailand,its called wild thai,i got the beans from world of seeds,here she is,with about 4 weeks to go,,sorry about the picture,,this sativa has a 23% thc count....

floydfanx6

i know it looks a little dense for a sativa,but trust me this is a 100% sativa,i just know how to pack on the weight :)

el gordo

AHAHAHA, yes, purple hash sould be the official money of a future free basque country, it's all in the f(l)oral laws!!! i'm always in good mood when i see a man on a mission! keep up the good work!! :bashhead:

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
floydfanx6 said:
sorry to hijack yr thread,but i too have a pure 100& sativa landrace from thailand,its called wild thai,i got the beans from world of seeds,here she is,with about 4 weeks to go,,sorry about the picture,,this sativa has a 23% thc count....

que!? (translation: whatz!?) :biglaugh:

mate, i am sorry, but that sativa is neither a pure thai nor does it have 23% thc count... your info comes from the very same guys who a couple of years ago tried to sell us the idea that Simon Bolivar used to trade with santa marta gold ganja buds, and then directly telling me that they had no historical references to back up their claims :bashhead:
their first catalogue was full of stuff like that, and using pictures that were not even theirs... if they were honest people to begin with, they would not have done none of that, enough said.
Paz

PazVerdeRadical said:
que!? (translation: whatz!?) :biglaugh:

mate, i am sorry, but that sativa is neither a pure thai nor does it have 23% thc count... your info comes from the very same guys who a couple of years ago tried to sell us the idea that Simon Bolivar used to trade with santa marta gold ganja buds, and then directly telling me that they had no historical references to back up their claims :bashhead:
their first catalogue was full of stuff like that, and using pictures that were not even theirs... if they were honest people to begin with, they would not have done none of that, enough said.
Paz

Well...I share this same opinion and I think its very clear now....thanks PVR for stopping here and putting things in its place.Their first catalogue was full of non sense information,there were lots of hermies,plants that have nothing to do with the info they had on them.....and I just dont understand why people (WOS in this case) have to lie so much to sell things.
I tried some of their beans when they started and the germination was quite bad,also tried the Thai they had and some where huge and got good smell,resin,bud formation...but I dont believe much in true Thais when they end up in 70-75 days with hard buds and hibrid appearance.They where also hermies with little stress....

El Gordo..."purple hash sould be the official money of a future free basque country, it's all in the f(l)oral laws!!!".... :muahaha: ...hehehe..laughing for a while hehe,will create here a little place where this comes true.We will work hard at least to try n get it,always happy to see your here and your good vibras,thanks man!

Stoned16....thanks man!Time to time,maybe you can have your nose near hehe,the faster in starting to flower x afghan cross are spreading some fine smell here,and its intense thing :rasta:

Peace all !!

Last edited:

PazVerdeRadical

Veteran
hello Txopin-Iruña, you are welcome :) I was gonna keep quiet, but the 23% thc comment just set me off, I mean, come on! hehehe...

el gordo is right, purple hash should be the currency, but not only in el pais basco but worldwide

Jo Ta Ke!

floydfanx6

how can u say thats not a thai,not a pure sativa?? what are yr claims,do you even know the breeder?? why because the budd is compact not airy like most sativas,,go to world of seeds fems,,wild thai,and check them out,there are a reputable breeder how do u know by looking it is not 23% thc,lol your just a hater

floydfanx6

if you did grow the actual wild thai,tell me what u think it really is,,and how u would review the smoke,ty it looks so dank and triched out,,it looks like quality budd.,Ive grown a lot how many weeks did u let it go? it says 12 weeks on wos,but im in 9th almost 10th and im starting to see hints of amber already

el gordo

floydfanx6 said:
how can u say thats not a thai,not a pure sativa?? what are yr claims,do you even know the breeder?? why because the budd is compact not airy like most sativas,,go to world of seeds fems,,wild thai,and check them out,there are a reputable breeder how do u know by looking it is not 23% thc,lol your just a hater

you're talking without knowledge, most of spanish growers know the WOS catalogue is at least a joke, you're wrong when you say they are a reputable breeder. they are the breeder with the worst rep in Spain. i even bet your "pure" thai it's a s1 of a famous "High quality seeds" thai X skunk clone that are going through spain, just that, not a pure sativa (see your flowering times!), same with most of their other strains, lots of incredible stories and canna-poetry, but not a lot of work behind the seeds. sorry...

Last edited:

Ipsissimus

thanks for doing the good work! seeing new landrace crosses, especially thai x indicas and seeing what is born is the coolest thing in the world :respect: if I can help with anything let me know! I'm around 30 lat.

ips

PazVerdeRadical

Veteran
floydfanx6 said:

floydfanx6, excuse me if i come off as a hater, perhaps i am? who knows...
my point is that most likely the plant you have is indeed some very good herb, but it is not a pure thai and much less does it have 23% thc; how come do i know these things and am so sure of it? simple, WOS simply has no way, neither legal nor technical, to test for thc, as simple as that.

WOS directly told me through e-mail a lot of lies regarding their catalogues, and when i spoke the truth of what they replied to me through e-mail, they wrote me again to complain lol all i did was repeat their exact words...

what do you make of some guys that steal other people's pictures and use them for their first catalogue? or when they lie about important historical figures like Simon Bolivar to hype their seeds?

if these are the kind of 'breeder' you want to deal with, good for you.

maybe if 'wild thai' is spanish slang for 'cut grown near madrid', then it would make more sense? :chin:

good luck to you man, be good

Paz

floydfanx6

so what strain do u think it is? a thai X skunk,,or you dont think its a thai at all??i dont care if its the real strain as long as its top shelf smoke,,and it does look very good

PazVerdeRadical

Veteran
hello floydfanx6,

to be fair with them guys, i have no way to assure you whether your plant is a pure thai or a hybrid; maybe they found that short, bushy pheno in a pure thai line and isolated it? who knows really...
but what i can assure you is that they have no way to measure thc in the resulting buds produced by the seed they sell, that much is for sure.
another fact is that they did use Simon Bolivar to try to hype their seeds and also used pics that were not theirs in their first catalogues.
whether those things reflect on them as breeders or not is something you have to make your own mind about.
much peace and hopefully your very handsome plant will yield you some very good smoke regardless.
paz

Last edited:
B

bonecarver_OG

floydfanx6 said:

lol reputable breeder lol
peace

Last edited: