What's new

Some Landraces,F1´s and more original things -Preserving and creating-

B

bagseed77

i think he mixes the pollen and water then drops it on buds so he wont pollenate the whole plant, i could be wrong, any hoo awesome stuff, ima go back and read the whole thread, i did the first and last, simply amazing

Hi !

Split kooks & bagseed77.....thanks for the kind words :).The method is as BS77 explains.Isnt the way I take to pollinate always but sometimes it´s a good way.

I had some pics that explain how I did it...I´ll put them here and try to see If I cand make it understandable hehe,hope yes!

First we collect the pollen we want to us.In the pic you can see it´s not to much but we can do it with little amount of it.I think that pollen would come from a inverted clone of Pakistan also.

111.jpg

Then we get 2 clean bottle tops,one will be to put the pollen,and the other will have some destillated water.We get some water with the syringe (this one is of 2 ml) and mix it in the pollen top.We then get the mixed water again up to the syringe and put it down again several times in the top so it mixes well.

210.jpg

The prepared syringe with the water and pollen solution.I use little syringes and little quantity of pollen usually.The concentration should have a big level of pollen to work well in every drop that will be put in to the nugs,wont have to be a yellow syringue,but pollen should be seen inside the syringe in a good concentration.

310.jpg

We choose the flowers we´ll like to pollinate,this ones are Pakistan Chitral

410.jpg

We go on droping the content of the syringe with calm

510.jpg

610.jpg

Finally we make a remark on what we´ve done:the date of the pollination and the strains we´ve used.In this case it´s a S1 cross of Pakistan Chitral

710.jpg

Hope it can be of interest.

Peace!

S

split kooks

Now that's an interesting method that I must use also!
Thank you for the picture explanation!!!

And I must say that I am in love with your Pakistan Chitral!!!!! Shes beeeautiful and so colored :)

You must let us all know hpw those S1 cross work out :) Im sure they will be the kill!!

Great growin
-sk

lasko

Very interesting metod. i was taught that water kills polen, but i see not always :D
Nice metod for controled polination. tnx Txopin and beautiful paki

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lasko said:
Very interesting metod. i was taught that water kills polen, but i see not always :D
Nice metod for controled polination. tnx Txopin and beautiful paki

I thought the same aswell damn u learn something new everyday awesome method Txopin and those pics make my mouth water everytime i look at em..
using distilled water doesnt make the pollen unsterile is this right?

txuck

Nice citralssss,,,,, i try this october one like that ,,, blue colors,,, and another green one... :joint:
Nice buds.... nice colorsss,,,, but flavor doesnt taste a lot.... i think that it was mula x citral ... :rasta:

aleee buen trabajo campeon.... aki me kedo fumandome un pomelazooo...
agur :jump:

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
BTW when is the best week into flower to pollinate so that seeds mature properly?

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn i love those pakistani s1's Txopín-Iruña the purple colours are simply amazing ive never grown a purple or blue strain b4 looks like some of the tastiest weed ever!!
Might hafto invest in some purple strains...

ngakpa

Veteran
el gordo said:
you can get some sativa seeds from various places, from bricks of swag, travelling, from seed vendors (you could ask ACE's/CBG, there's also the brazilian seed company, the gypsy nirvana landrace collection at seedbay, there's also the real seed company (related to DNA), bluehemp, i think seedsman have some landraces too) and i bet there's a lot more of sources where you can get some tropical sativa seeds. hope you find something nice! Saludos!

Hey El Gordo, this is Ngakpa from The Real Seed Co

Just want to clarify: The Real Seed Company has no connection with DNA --- I don't know anything about those guys --- what makes you think our businesses are connected?

Seedboo and Seedbay will hopefully be stocking our strains in 2009

All Best,

Ngakpa

el gordo

sorry !!!!!!!
i had memory breakdown, i wanted to say reserva privada. and oput the name of your bank instead.. all my apologies...
taking profit of having you there...;-) what strains do you recommend from your catalog (one for indoor and one more sativa leaning for outdoor growing) thanks!

Hey El Gordo, this is Ngakpa from The Real Seed Co

Just want to clarify: The Real Seed Company has no connection with DNA --- I don't know anything about those guys --- what makes you think our businesses are connected?

Seedboo and Seedbay will hopefully be stocking our strains in 2009

All Best,

Ngakpa

Karelian

I'm loving both the Congo and Pakistan Chitral! The vibrant colours and other features make them look so good. I wish I could try to grow their cross one day, seems it could be hugely interesting, both being exotics.

I also wish Txopín-Iruña would soon come back and post more great pictures of those beauties. :)

bobmerlay

Txopin great tutorial on the pollenation technique. Do you only use fresh pollen or would this work with stored pollen also. Do you ever store pollen for future pollinations, if you do, how do you store the pollen to keep its viability

Hi everyone!

Well,didnt wanted to leave the thread without movement,and you guys are wanting some more info and pics so I´ll be bringing some more in the next days.Dont know why I stopped passing by,found really fine posting in the IC but I also know I´m not loved by everyone and had a bit of fear of people not liking what I do.

As said I´ll continue around....thanks everyone that asked for me and for my work,will try not to dissapoint in the future.

Peace!