What's new

Some good strains

I WOULD RECOMMEND A GOOD SATIVA OUTDOORS AND A VERY GOOD HYBRID OF YOUR CHOICE INDOORS. I WOULD ALSO RECCOMEND A GREENHOUSE COLOR CODED MIX PACK FOR AROUND $60 FOR TEN SEEDS, 2 SEEDS FEM OF EACH DIFFERENT STRAIN

Possum

let me help a brotha out...

let me help a brotha out...

:dueling:

always a popular question:

for overall yield and quality (kind of a best all around) The SER White Russian is pretty good. i liked both FED Romulan and BAR Sweet Tooth better. Lower down on that list would be NIR AK48.

(side note: i liked starting with the NIR and lower cost seeds at first. i would rather support the original, but to get started i didn't want to waste the money in case i mucked up, and when care is taken in breeding the knock-offs can be good 2.)

For best indicas i like my DP Blueberry [pain in the ass to deal with, may not get lucky, may grow horrible - definately need more packs to garantee a winner]. Another good choice is White Rhino. I'm testing SOMA Lavender right now.

For sativas my keeper right now is MR NICE Neville's Haze X Mango Haze. really like this one. potent without being couch lock. the high is long lasting as well.

i Also have DJ Vanilla Moon testing right now.

i waited too long and missed out on my SENSI Mr. Nice, Jack Herer, and SUBCOOL Jack The Ripper. seeds just got too old. one of subby's jtr grew, but it petered out a month or so into veg.

I would definately steer away from THSEEDS The HOG. Did not like it. DP Dreamweaver were not good seeds for me. my best DP Bluemoonshine female died too. the #3 female survived, but base upon that i would not pick those.

DO NOT BE AFRAID of the AFGHANs and the SKUNKs that are offered cheap. strains like UK Cheese were grown from a skunk (as far as i know) and the old heads i gave my afghan to said that they were awesome.

My DOC CHRONIC Cosmic Nights was good, but yielded little.

Mostly dont pick on price. Keep scouring the boards and reading reviews and the good ones always surface. Blue crosses(Thai/afghan), White Crosses(brazillian/indian -kushs), Romulan(?), Hazes(thai), Skunks, Afghans. the hybrid market is all over the place and G13 crosses haven't lived up to the hype.

p.s. although i haven't tried it - PARADISE Sensi Star consistently gets great reviews. although the word is that it can be a little bit leafy.

:2cents:

bakelite

in my opinion the white russian is one of the dankest buds ive smoked so far - the smell is just amazing and the taste is undescribeable ... but it is not too potent tho!
im not the one whos into the nl but i know many people who are - because its just so heavy hitting - for me it would be the russian - every toke a dream for itself

MJ, I agree about White Russian. I sampled some a few months ago from a friend who got it at a dispensary. Real nice odor and taste. I wasn't sure what to expect from the buzz as I am in Indica head, but the head/body balance was surprisingly pleasant. Its definitely on my short "got to have" list :smile:

-bakelite

willostat

id like to toss in nebula for weight and potency... fat girls good 8 on potency

atomics nl some BRUTAL shit in there. gotta hunt a bit some variation on these and good price

Latest posts

Latest posts