What's new

Some good strains

Mr Ganja.

Hey thanks for the help for those of you who have contributed.
i am some what of a noob this is my third grow i have only grown two strains one was nirvana ice and og kush x purps that i aquired in new york . And i have found the perfect potency with the og kush x purps but the yeild is olny 16 grams.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
well some strains do need highend setups to pull the best out of em, but if you grew summit like serious's A you wouldnt have any problem with yield except you may need to tie the nugs up or they'l fall over, have you smoked ak?

dubbed the one hit wonder

its got a lovely subtle, slightly sherbert sweet flavour. mainly head high with a fair amount of body. if you stick her in a 3 gallon pot, on average with love, and plenty of light! she'l easily produce 1.5 - 2 ounce, and i think i can promise you that.

ive grown serious's ak loads of times before, but ive been suprised with every new batch of seeds ive had at how well this super strong plant grows.

one of the best aspects of serious's strains, in general, is they are probably the best bred strains going. amazingly homogenous from seed and very high girl rates, usually 8/11 girls.10+ packs no hermies ever.

i like female seeds.nl, i had their ww x grapefruit, is was great but it did hermie a bit and so did all the "girls" i had in a mix pack that i had of em, but the mix pack was much worse.

Just curious LIAS, is the white russian as homogenous as the ak, and how would you compare potency? Between ak, W russian, and bubblegum, which is most potent? just for future reference...

kaneboy

rez chemdog dd very good stoned good yeild slow the best down real fast,sensi super skunk very good stoned,fast to finish and always a top yeilder nirvana white rhino and northern lites both are top notch and well worth a run .really theres so many to choose but really most strains deserve more than a run to get them dialed in

Mr.Jones

i just wonder why nobody says northern lights? i mean its one of the high yielders and i just can say it is so damn potent - its too strong for me i would say but i dont like the stone too much anyways ...

also the nl#5xhaze is supposed to be topnotch - every pack a winner

E

Elcap

i just wonder why nobody says northern lights? i mean its one of the high yielders and i just can say it is so damn potent - its too strong for me i would say but i dont like the stone too much anyways ...

also the nl#5xhaze is supposed to be topnotch - every pack a winner

Ditto ALL that. Have run both and IMO they are both better than 99% of what passes for "elite" strains on the California medical scene today. 800 varities of "kush" here, and none of them hold a candle to NLxHaze.

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
NL and NL #5 x Haze are two COMPLETELY DIFFERENT strains. That said, I grew some NL x White Widow GSAlien freebies that were great smoking, good yielders, and one of the two stinkiest strains I've grown.
BIG question, if looking for straight NL is, who's to grow?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just an FYI AK-47 is not A 1 HIT wonder. I have others that will put it to shame. But if your looking for commercial and not Quality AK-47 is a high yielder looks good but low in potency compared to my other strains. I have grow it a few times and it wont be back in my garden.

picture.php

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
quote Hammerhead -
just an FYI AK-47 is not A 1 HIT wonder. I have others that will put it to shame. But if your looking for commercial and not Quality AK-47 is a high yielder looks good but low in potency compared to my other strains. I have grow it a few times and it wont be back in my garden.

ive currently got chemdog, karmas jack, and a few others that are admitedly all stronger than ak. to say it is a one hit wonder is maybe over the top since i do seem to smoke a hell of a lot of it! but the high seems to be ceiling-less you can just keep smoking and keep getting higher, and simon breeds strains that he can personally smoke with no bacci, smooth as hell.

hey cheese man hows it hangin?

white russian is easily the strongest of the 3, bubblegum is in genral a bit stronger than ak i rekn. white russian i have found to be the most homogenous, back when it was 15 seeds a pack, i had 15/15 girls all just above hip height, 4-5 inch kinda square central cola running all the way down, that pack made a mockery of every pack of seeds ive ever had.

my last defence of ak in this situation is its really easy to grow well, and you'l defo fill a couple of jars.

all the recent tastes such as cheese, chem, kush are in their own ways stronger than ak but i dont think there as reliable to be exactly what you expect, when you buy em.

northern lights is a very good strain, lots of people have a NL in their stock but the man to get NL off is DR ATOMIC, imo, no ands, ifs or buts. ive tried sag's, nirvanas, sensi's and others and their is no NL like the DR's

white russian is easily the strongest of the 3, bubblegum is in genral a bit stronger than ak i rekn. white russian i have found to be the most homogenous

thanks for the smoke reports. Sounds like the White Russian is a bit more difficult to get dialed in but worth the TLC. I still have about 5 strains i have yet to grow, but sooner or later id love to aquire some white russian.

ive never smoked any serious strains, so the only way for me to try them is to get the beans myself and grow em out.

some good strains

some good strains

Hello there. Have you thought of Skunk #1. It is one of the pure breeding strains to consider. I have some Original haze * skunk #1 plants growing and they are almost pure sativa divas. I have some of Nirvana's Skunk #1 seeds and hopefully someday start them off. I have alot going on right now and have not gotten around to try them. They say it is a very forgiving strain that grows well in many types of gardens, soil or hydro in or outdoors. Many thanks to Sam the Skunkman one of the pioneers of great Cannabis breeders to share this strain with the world.

Mr.Jones

NL and NL #5 x Haze are two COMPLETELY DIFFERENT strains. That said, I grew some NL x White Widow GSAlien freebies that were great smoking, good yielders, and one of the two stinkiest strains I've grown.
BIG question, if looking for straight NL is, who's to grow?

yepp ... maybe i mixed it up a little - i know that those strains are very diffrent ... i just wanted to say that the nl (i probably mean the nl#5 with it) is a hell of a potent strain and is supposed to be a good yielder as well! - when i remember it right the nl#1 is hardly available if it is at all - the nl#9 is very diffrent (and i didnt read much about it)

i dont want to compare the nl#5xhaze with the nl - i just got to throw it into the discussion because i heard so many good things about her!

Order the AK-47, you'll be very happy you did.:2cents:

true - very nice smoke

Ditto ALL that. Have run both and IMO they are both better than 99% of what passes for "elite" strains on the California medical scene today. 800 varities of "kush" here, and none of them hold a candle to NLxHaze.

thats what i heard too :nanana:

quote Hammerhead -
white russian is easily the strongest of the 3, bubblegum is in genral a bit stronger than ak i rekn. white russian i have found to be the most homogenous, back when it was 15 seeds a pack, i had 15/15 girls all just above hip height, 4-5 inch kinda square central cola running all the way down, that pack made a mockery of every pack of seeds ive ever had.

northern lights is a very good strain, lots of people have a NL in their stock but the man to get NL off is DR ATOMIC, imo, no ands, ifs or buts. ive tried sag's, nirvanas, sensi's and others and their is no NL like the DR's

in my opinion the white russian is one of the dankest buds ive smoked so far - the smell is just amazing and the taste is undescribeable ... but it is not too potent tho!
im not the one whos into the nl but i know many people who are - because its just so heavy hitting - for me it would be the russian - every toke a dream for itself

Mr Ganja.

So far im thinking about ak 47,white russian and grape fruit. also i'm thinking about growing out doors this time so would these be good ?? i know the ak will do good out doors but what about the others??

Hi there. Have you considered any offering from Mr Nice Seedbank. I would also recommend the Dreamtime and also Walkabout. These are Mixed seed packs. The Shark Shock and Black Widow are also top shelf genetics that are also Cannabis Cup Champs. Cheers.

The Mr. Nice Seed pack always have like 15 or more seeds in them. Always hear great things about the customer support from the company as well as Shantibaba stands behind his products. They are after all the genuine articles. Regards.

Last edited:
HELLO FELLOW COMPADRES.LET ME WEIGH IN ON THIS ONE.DONT GO ONE OR THE OTHER BUT I FEEL TO GET IT DONE YOU NEED A SENSI SEEDS 25 SEED MIX PACK FOR AROUND $75 TO $80. THEN THROW IN A MIX PACK FROM SOMEONE ELSE LIKE THE FLYING DUTCHMEN WHO ALSO HAS A REASONABLE PRICE . SENSI HAS BEEN BREEDING FROM GEN TO GEN THAT MIX PACK IS THE WAY TO GO.

Latest posts

Latest posts