What's new

Some chem '91 (skunk va) crosses

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll keep on posting pics here...and when I pop the 91 S1 x 91 S1 (m) I'll post them here too.

All I can say so far is that the buds are very dense...stinky fuel/chem/skunk/lemon (slight). Very little frost on the leaves but the calyxes are nice and icy. Because of this it has that typical diesel/chem look (to me anyway) of that lush dark green foliage contrasted against the silver buds.

If I end up with way too many beans...would anyone be keen to grow some out?

Yeah man, the 91 isn't one of those blinged out plants. Her power is in the grease. I'm stoked you are diggin em though man. Keep an eye on your pics brother, they might end up over on Cali Connects site... :moon:

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
Yeah that's not an action on their part that comes from somewhere positive.

Surely the best way to sell seeds is to be happy and nice..? Not through stealing.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pretty nice looking gear. Keep it up. cob are you still running these? or moved on?
Nice work to all the contributes

Peace
Hey man, still got the w91 kickin, but everything else is gone. There's some folks out there still running with a few of these though.

Marn

My 2 Chem '91 bx are a week or 2 away. Both are so legit. One leans more towards SFV but the other is a dead ringer for the Chem '91. Really nice yields and smells coming from these two.

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Got a couple new white91 pheno's flowering, this one is my favorite.

picture.php

Marn

This is one of two Chemdawg '91 bx from Cali Connection. It leans toward the SFV OG but with a much bigger yield. Lemony, skunky, fuel.

CIMG1977.JPG

CIMG1976.JPG

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
Here you go...91 S1 finshished chopped and drying. Flowered for 65 days I think:

picture.php

picture.php

Really like this plant. Slow and steady all the way with a great Chem smell. She is super dense. All the branches except the main cola are polinated with the S1 male...should be fun!

Cheers Cob.

H

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
This is one of two Chemdawg '91 bx from Cali Connection. It leans toward the SFV OG but with a much bigger yield. Lemony, skunky, fuel.

View Image
View Image
Is this the strain that swerve calls chem 91' ? You should post some pics on his site to show him that it looks nothing like the '91. Call him out on his lie and watch how mad he gets.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is this the strain that swerve calls chem 91' ? You should post some pics on his site to show him that it looks nothing like the '91. Call him out on his lie and watch how mad he gets.

:tiphat: At least he got some good pics outta this thread for his shit.

Monk - she looks badass man, let us know how she smokes!

guy fawkes

Veteran
:tiphat: At least he got some good pics outta this thread for his shit.

Monk - she looks badass man, let us know how she smokes!

do you know if chem 91s and hybrids can put out mutant seedlings mate??
i have some some valley dawgs with some rather odd growth patterns, ph ,temps ect are good and have 2 other strains in the same mix in the same room doing fine and have used this set up for the past 4 or so grows so know its not that , any way have a look please and see what you think , they seem to be growing well just rather odd lol

Attachments

• freak2 002.jpg
    freak2 002.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 10
  • freak2 007.jpg
    freak2 007.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 12
  • feaks!! 006.jpg
    feaks!! 006.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 13

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
Here you go...91 S1 finshished chopped and drying. Flowered for 65 days I think:

View Image

View Image

Really like this plant. Slow and steady all the way with a great Chem smell. She is super dense. All the branches except the main cola are polinated with the S1 male...should be fun!

Cheers Cob.

H
Those pics look almost dead on to the chemdog I have from greenhouse. The nugs of yours remind me of mine that was outdoors, and the leaves are exactly the same. Straight chemical smell, and when the jar's open it makes the whole house smell like skunk big time. All I can say is I got really lucky with the single seed that was given to me. As soon as I have some pics I will put them up.

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
Ooh i'd like to see those pics for sure!

So far I've grown the D clone, this 91 S1 and a few Rez Chem4D's and I really find them all a pleasure to grow with immensely satisfying results!

Very easy to understand why the Chem line is so popular.

Did GHS use the Skunk Va cut then?

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
do you know if chem 91s and hybrids can put out mutant seedlings mate??
i have some some valley dawgs with some rather odd growth patterns, ph ,temps ect are good and have 2 other strains in the same mix in the same room doing fine and have used this set up for the past 4 or so grows so know its not that , any way have a look please and see what you think , they seem to be growing well just rather odd lol

Hey man I haven't seen anything like that personally. Who did the valley dawgs?

Monk said:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Did GHS use the Skunk Va cut then? [/FONT]

I believe they used the Brett/apothecary cut, but who the hell knows w/ GH.

Latest posts

Latest posts