What's new

Some chem '91 (skunk va) crosses

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey MP, those look solid to me. But I hear ya, bring on the fall temps. Again man, thanks for givin some space in the garden!

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The plants lack oil production and smell...they will be gorgeous next round. New AC was put in today and temps are where they shoud be...
"Aloud" in my last post should be allowed...what the fuck, I'm slippin and fried like chicken.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice! At least you'll be squared away for next summer and impending global warming!

Heres b91 #1 yeah a keeper, she yielded shit, and finished out w a sweet fruit/cocoa smell. If she doesn't smoke well I'll die a little. Bedazzle

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Edit... kick ass chef, hope you find something decent

macpride2

yuck! those are some good lookin' ladies my friend, those dark green, waxy ECSD lookin fan leaves are lovely. I have to say I am quite jelly of your 91 cuts and offspring :yes:

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
#3 and #1 are getting another round sway. peter picked a pack of pickled peppers

P

Paco

COB,
you are polluting the gene pool for people 20 years from now thanks a lot you fascist!
kitler-cat.jpg

Fat frogs flying past fast.
A fat thrush flies through thick fog.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's b91 #2, took 11 weeks to finish. She's got a really nice structure and yield was good. Super frosty and smells like a sweeter perfumy bubba. No chem to speak of. She's stickin around for round 2.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks ras!

Here's b91#3, I'm callin it Paco's bento box pheno cause homeboy says it smells like "a mix of asian foods". It's kinda like a funky fresh ginger smell. I'm really diggin the color and the foxtails.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

C

chefro420

Hope I find her cousin! Only 2 of 5 on the germ. See what we get .:ying:

Tierra Rojo

Looks like you got a greese fire on your hands man. All nice. 66 days in at this point and i'm full on impressed. Gonna get Stumbleweeds to put a little lipstick on em as they come down.