What's new

some blue crosses

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
XyZ, my friend...I just wanted to drop a note to you concerning your "Berry" that I got as a freebie from the kitties.

I have a thread on my summer grow, which is centered around the blueberry line. I had never grown, or even smoked any blueberry pot. It isn't very common here in the mid-south US, and if anyone were to have some, it would be a fluke.
But, I have always been fascinated with the work that DJ and others have done with the strain, so I decided I would give it a go...and when I received your BBibl's, it sealed the deal for this summer. I decided to work with F13, MF, and your work.

I have limited indoor space, but I am growing all three both in my cab, and in the garden as a comparison. And I am sure glad I did it that way. I don't know that I would be as impressed with any of the three BB x's had I not included the outdoor grow.

It seems to me that both your BBibl and DJ's F13 are almost identical structured plants. Albeit the F13 a bit less stable...well, maybe a LOT less stable.
I see the BB in the MF as well, especially in the outdoor, but the outdoor BBibl and F13's I have out in the garden are dead ringers for one another. So much that I had to check and recheck all of my labeling and such to make certain my controls were in place.
I cannot tell much of a difference at all between the BBibl and the pheno of F13 I have in the garden. In smell only!
There is a drastic difference in the smells of the buds, but other than that, and the fact that your plants are more vigorous, they are almost identical.

Now, for the point about being glad I did things this way...I find the indoor to be quite a bit different from the outdoor. In just about all phases of growth.
It seems to me that all three of the bb strains just do not do as well indoors as they do outdoors. They seem like they thrive, with almost no leaf curl or other deformities that I see with all of the indoor plants, in the outdoor setting.
Much healthier, and happier plants in the ground with NOTHING fed to them at all. No water, no food. They got all they get from what is in the ground.
This goes for the F13, MF, and the BBibl, IMO.
(actually the MF also kicks ass indoor and eats all I throw at her)

In conclusion...your work is top shelf. Some of the sexiest, trouble-free plants I have grown.
It will continue in this part of the US for many years to come.
Many thanks for your efforts and passion.

-hd

exer

I smoke yesterday blueberry first time.This is the best smoke.A realy strong potency and amaizing taste.After two hits of joint i felt how it comes in to my body and head.The efect is veary pleasant,no paranoia and is long lasting.

Thx for the seeds Xyz!

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
BLOCKBERRY
picture.php

fun to grow: little slow:

picture.php

okay to show:

picture.php

RESINvention

Hell yeah, those are some rare genetics in that blockberry. If you get a chance and are down for it, make some freebies like xyz did :) P'ce!

S

shushslo

currently best smellin' girl in my garden...

berry
picture.php

picture.php

nice work xyz!happy new year:santa1:

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Smells like BB to me. In fact, I grew out three BB related strains this summer and all of them had striking similarities in both growth structure and smell/taste. BB(XyZ's Berry), MF, F13
I like the taste of the BB better than the MF, and both remind me of the heavy incense smell of the F13.
The Berry is a very smooth smoke and got me higher than I expected. A very pleasurable high with little body and no raceyness. Very euphoric.

wow, NF, u outdid yourself here. looks insaaaaaaaane. XyZ, i hope to someday get on your level man. I'm doing everything I can think of to obtain some genetics exactly like BlockBerry. I don;t know why, but I feel addicted to any sweeeeeet fruity tasting/smelling/smoking herb. i wish I lived on the west coast or heck, even NJ has MM now. Where I live, there is zero way to obtain such genetics unfortunately. the pics you post are very very nice. is that a macro lens u have or just a mode?? you must have a D90 or something....

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
tnx for some great work on improving Blueberry and making some awesome crosses
and for your great sharing spirit and community care
cant wait to see what youve got brewing for next
im going to pop your Berry ibl very soon and im sure going to give Blockhead a go in the future also
keep up the good work and spirit

Latest posts

Latest posts