What's new

some blue crosses

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
aha original BB incross. its funny cos on the first page there i am asking you questions about it. The 5 beans i got look fantastic, as well developed as any beans ive ever seen before, better looking than many breeder's seeds. Just wish i had more of them so i can do a decent selection run.

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
indeed you already asked practically the same question ...but hey.. not only potheadz forget a few thingz sometimes :D

& thanks man, you are not the first 1 saying that my beans are better developed than from most other breeders. the berry seeds, have the same structure and color like the original blueberry, but are just bigger. my "trick" is the early pollination because i'm producing seeds primarily for my self (but still yield more than i will ever need:)! Let the male plants by the females only 3-5 days (1 week max) after the very first pollen sack is starting to open... and so the result is a smaller number of bigger, all-well-matured seeds. no need to say that the mother plants need care and love when making seeds. 10+ is usually giving a higher number of medium-sized beans (also takes longer to mature) --all this is true in my observations with the 8 week strains (of course the haze and other pure sativas need a bit different tactics:)

ridgedogs

Xyz, thanks for that info. It certainly makes sense. I'll be doing some indoor pollinating this summer so I'll do it your way. I'm trying a lot of strains from seed right now looking for a new mother to work with. I would like to preserve each strain to begin with so I can do some crossing later on. I have 5-10 young plants of each strain right now and I've cloned everything. Would you recommend that when I pollinate to keep a strain, say it's my Sour Bubble that I should put an example of all males and females together in one space? So as to not lose any genetics or start picking one male and one female? P.S are you seeds ever on seedbay?

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
high'

1) it's all depending on the project;

a) open pollination is easy & it's fine if you wanna keep some diversity in the line (the berry seeds were created with 3 females & 2 solid males)

b) selection is important if you want a more specific combination in the progeny (for example the Pandora - i used only the most potent F-13 female & the most pungent bubble'gum male:)

2) yes my seeds are often on the bay ...usually as freebies or free donations... but sometimes also a few auctions (unfortunately they are gone so fast that i don't even see them listed:)

B

bonecarver_OG

2) yes my seeds are often on the bay ...usually as freebies or free donations... but sometimes also a few auctions (unfortunately they are gone so fast that i don't even see them listed:)

awesome :D hope you got some blockberry beans for the masses, this is some faaantastic smoke :D solid nugs...

fortunatelly maybe you should say? i dont know how it works but sounds like a good thing to me :D

best of luck mate!! keep up the good work :D

peace

Medved

some update on my girls. Berry is drying, also sweet kush. Only bubblegum is still flowering, but i put that later on 12/12 than all other girls. about 50 days i think.

sweet kush
picture.php

Bubbleberry
picture.php

picture.php

and Berry
picture.php

picture.php

Happy growing everybody:) :joint::joint:

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks bone old amigo - good to see ya happy! :wink:

nice1 medved ...the last pic is an unmistakable berry reference... i mean the structure of the 3-blade leaf with the purple/red veins at harvest time

let the bubbleberry go at least 10 days more & water only if ya want the pink bazo0ka flavor :joint:

Happy Shemu! :D

ridgedogs

XyZ, thanks. As for your seeds well it's nice to be loved lol. I'll keep an eye out for them. Blockberry has a nice ring to it.

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Phantom (or chunkberry:) ...the smell is wicked sick & the flowers very dense... clones from this mom are already planted in the outdoorz

more pics comin' later! :D

Attachments

• phantom.jpg
    phantom.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 11
  • phan1.jpg
    phan1.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 16

lasko

Beautiful medo & xyz i can almost smell them :D Outdoor surely a winner this plant
There will be nice budsnow in october
respect brodas

S

shushslo

Just admire your work guys!nice to see some serious genetics going on here in our little land. respect and good luck!:joint:

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
WOW! Hell ya mon! Looks like the DC donated that awesome resin pattern over in to that cross. I love that, and it makes for some damn fine pics too.

I found my berry and blockberry seeds well developed. Hell, even the berry x blockberry seeds look huge. I still have those beans from that accidental pollination.

D

danny karey

Wow!!!! You guys sure know what your doing. Beautiful pics, really mouthwatering.

Keep up the good work guys!!

Danny

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chunkberry @ 50 days flowering indoorz...
~freaky hell this smell is stinking up 2 the sky :D

Attachments

• phantomz.jpg
    phantomz.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 13
  • phantomz (2).jpg
    phantomz (2).jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 14

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bubbleberry @ 50
...still flowering like mad
& no wordz can describe the aroma from this'

Attachments

• bubbleberry.jpg
    bubbleberry.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 14
  • bubbleberry2.jpg
    bubbleberry2.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 18

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some more chunkberry pics under natural light, on the last shotz is a clone from the same plant, will be re-grown outdoors :D

p2.jpg
p3.jpg
phantom_mac_2.JPG
p_mac_1.JPG
p4.jpg
p5.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts