What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SOMA NYCD Lover Thread *Post Nycd Pics*

cloudz

ICMag Donor
:wave: hi all NYC D. lovers :joint:
6 plants grown from seed.In front of the short pheno. This is a good yielder, but not so intensive from smell, taste.
Directly behind is the pheno with the most ruby grapefruit smell, taste from this grow.

dry buds from the short pheno

clones from the grapfruit pheno, put them in a soil bed and these plants turned better out as the seedplant.ca.50 days flower

hello nycdfan, good germ rate. Any updates from the 5 nycd?

:rasta: cloudz

gromer

Wondeful pics guys.I swear if I close my eyes after looking at em I can almost taste that wonderful ruby red grapefruit tang mang!!!I gotta get that cut!!Peace,Gromerr Pott!!!

J-Roc

dude this thread is gnarly already. and i see it getting way bigger
awesome idea fan of the strane

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
tea out of five seeed only two made it...im ordering two new packs of nyd and some new packs opf MK ULTRA my all time fav erb!@!!! but yea updates soon.im busy with my purple kodiak gold grow in my home page link

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
ill post pics of the two darlings int he 1 gallon pots :D later :D

heres my latest effort :D pretty..but not even close

one of my many favorite nycd shots
100784-13-06_nycd_shorty_indfica_pheno_non_purple_D.jpg

Last edited:

i_score

hey nycdfan042, nice coloration on the first and second pic´s, are those from your new batch of nycd??
peace

G

great shots guys!!!!! NYCD is a great plant......here's a photo of mine at just over 3 weeks in...enjoy! unfortunately....this girl only made it six weeks and then hermied.............so, she is drying now..........gonna make some great edibles and hash me thinks

Bfunk

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
man i would let it go man...female nycd seed?? sound slike good stuff to me!!!! thats how i got a shit load of mazar seed!! my friend got a buncha femmed mazars wich hermied slightly and gave us a nice ammount of seed from various phenos! these are basically femmed f2's!

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
thank you, bad news..out of my last five NYCD seeds four germinated(one popped a tip but tahts all never anchored), out of the four that did crack only two made it along....sad to report i just got done killing one for being a male( and not even a good one, i could smell from the main stem that it wasnt the ruby red pheno). The remaining NYCD i do have in my posession looks like a female, but being the runt it is( i almost thought it wasnt going to make it) its a bit further behind than its brother i just killed for some reason or another. i also must report that i got terrible germ rates from the sour diesel as well! basically only one of the five seeds i cracked made it, i guess even experienced growers whot hink they got their game tight have a crappy day too. I also lost 12 clones to humidity rot, here is a case of over doing it with the moisture, i neglected to check the humidity level i kinda just wingeed it thinking my experience would carry me through. And if that wasnt bad enough it appears(it is still early tho) that i have a buncha males in the seeds i cracked this summer....if so that would be a terrible thing! gonna crack some more soon...now deciding on what to crack is a whole other night mare in itself lol

G

nycdfan042 said:
man i would let it go man...female nycd seed?? sound slike good stuff to me!!!! thats how i got a shit load of mazar seed!! my friend got a buncha femmed mazars wich hermied slightly and gave us a nice ammount of seed from various phenos! these are basically femmed f2's!

yah....I might have considered that if she wasn't in a room with BOGBubble, Bubba Kush, a few Og crosses, and Kris Reeves....................me don't need THAT many seeds hehehehehe...................

Bf

cloudz

ICMag Donor
Hi nycdfan, bad news with your ratio from this summer. My experience lower Temp. in germination give you more females.

my dry NYCD

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
MmMm cloudZ i miss NYCdiesel!! very much!! i will be ordering some nycd soon!! and i will be growing all ten seeeds at the same time..and i will be keeping the phenos...jhopefully duplicating my last grow. I was so familiar witht he phenotypes im SURE i find those phenos and others if given the chance ill also make some F2's and other creations!!!

i have a purple kodiak gold phenotype i like to call a classic purple indica!! it has all the classic traits!! the buds are very pretty and purple..but nycd especially the purple leaf pheno(reffered to as the red grapefruit pheno) i called it the candy pheno...its taste is incredibly deliscious and tasty! ANYWAYS..THE PURPLE KODIAK CLONE WOULD BE A NICE MATCH WITH A NICE NYCDIESEL MALE!

oh yea and i had cracked my last FIVE nycd seeds wichi had put in my dresser from my alst grow, so they are like a few years old...i only got three to pop..long story short i got a nycdfemale...but i dont think its the ruby red phno...i can tell from the smell of the stem..... when i rub the stem or leaves it smells like nycd but not that powerful pungent fruity aroma of the original five seeds.wow those are pretty plants!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts