What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

sole surviving sweet skunk(my first bush)

O

onehitjake

If you cannot jam her down without snapping everything, might be best to just keep lst training this run and use the screen (woven into during veg) on the next run.
If you can keep your canopy even enough without the screen and that SS under control IMO you don't need the screen. IMO, it won't benefit you this run added this late.
Personally I'd leave it out, defoliate, and tie down what needs it.

O

onehitjake

attachment.php

Also I want to add that that weaving looks very tight (small). You would need to train into a screen like that during veg. If you really want to keep the screen to help keep the training under control you will need to string it with much larger holes. (big enough to fit your hands through) or you will be pushing all your buds under the screen. You want all your buds above the screen.

Hope that helps ya some. :)

M

mSeTxOiNcEaRn

PLus this is a fem dont stress her out she might throw some nanners...maybe i dont know shit about fems but i know some are caused by hermies, i wouldnt risk it.

V

Vesuvius

i spent a few hours last night lowering the screen and weaving the ends in, its about 4 inches lower than in the above photo.
gonna stick with the screen, without it i think i will run into more trouble later than with it, will post some better piks after work tonight.

thx for the info guys!

V

Vesuvius

day 22 of flower and things are still going smooth, smells are increasing when i open the door and although you cant see it in my piks the fan leaves around the buds are starting to get that dusty glitter of white resin!

got some fresh piks, the first 2 are shots of the screen at new hieght

3rd is SS bud

Attachments

• DSC00017.jpg
    DSC00017.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC00018.jpg
    DSC00018.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC00019.jpg
    DSC00019.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 8
V

Vesuvius

i am also growing dinafem powerkush and nirvana aurora indica ;)
its like a jungle in my closet

1st pik is a lemony smelling AI pheno
2nd is a end bud of PK
3rd is a lower shot of PK side branch

Attachments

• DSC00022.jpg
    DSC00022.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC00020.jpg
    DSC00020.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC00021.jpg
    DSC00021.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 8
V

Vesuvius

day 24 of flower

day 24 of flower

things are chugging right along, buds are getting fatter on the SS and my other strains are puffing up also, but not as large as the SS.

my cloning is going well so far, most are doing nicely although my PK clone is pretty yellow i am hoping it will start to green up. 1 of my first batch of SS clones is pretty iffy but the other from the first batch is growing nicely and is on full nutes.
so out of ten clones taken in 4 different batches 8 are going well and 2 are struggling.

piks are of SS-PK-AI in that order....enjoy!

Attachments

• DSC00027.jpg
    DSC00027.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC00028.jpg
    DSC00028.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC00029.jpg
    DSC00029.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 7
V

Vesuvius

had probs trying to att pik, lets see if it takes this time

Attachments

• DSC00003.jpg
    DSC00003.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 10
V

Vesuvius

28 days of 12/12

28 days of 12/12

its been 4 weeks since i turned the timer on.

things are going along well, buds are growing nicely and the leaves near the buds are sugaring up.

the scent is getting stronger and i be liking what i smell.

got some new piks, a few different bud shots and a group shot

Attachments

• DSC00008.jpg
    DSC00008.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC00009.jpg
    DSC00009.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC00007.jpg
    DSC00007.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 10
V

Vesuvius

2 shots of power kush and last is aurora indica

Attachments

• DSC00004.jpg
    DSC00004.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC00005.jpg
    DSC00005.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC00006.jpg
    DSC00006.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 8
V

Vesuvius

so far i have taken 4 batches of clones, about a week apart.
some have taken off fast, some slow, and 2 at a snails pace.

i havent lost a clone yet and my 2 saddest ones are starting to perk up.

2 batches i ran in the walmart icecube cloner, 1 batch in rapid rooters and my latest batch(from a g-bomb in veg now) is in STG clipper plugs.

i built the cab they are in about 9 days ago.
i ordered a heat mat and controller so i can raise my root temps and hopefully get faster root growth.

heres a pik of my clones in their cab

Attachments

• DSC00019.jpg
    DSC00019.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 8
V

Vesuvius

day 32 and all is well, my SS clones are doing good.
one clone i took from a branch that had trifoliar symmetry has finally grabbed hold so i will for sure be running it in the next cycle.

heres a couple SS bud shots and a group shot

Attachments

• DSC00020.jpg
    DSC00020.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC00021.jpg
    DSC00021.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC00024.jpg
    DSC00024.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 8

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Nice selection of strains and your plants all look happy an healthy, won't be long now to harvest. :biggrin:
Tagged for the rest of ya show :)

V

Vesuvius

heres a quick budshot from last night, things are going well!!

Attachments

• DSC00033.jpg
    DSC00033.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 8
O

onehitjake

attachment.php

I see it is filling out well and soon for a mostly sativa, looks like your sole survivor is paving a way to your keepers category. :good:
I'm still watchin' this one!

Don't mind if I enlarge a few of these fine pics do ya Vesuvius? My eyes aren't as good as they used to be and I like them blown up for future visits to the thread.

BTW Vesuvius, I'm happy you finally found your way over to "our world" and I can see you are enjoying yourself with the new passion. I sure wish my first grows worked out as well as yours, might I humbly add.

:tiphat: