What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

sole surviving sweet skunk(my first bush)

V

Vesuvius

not anything major, it smells kinda sweet and fresh with a slight minty musky undertone.

its getting a little more noticable daily, but not as prominent as the 3 aurora indicas and 1 power kush that are 12 days behind it from seeds.

have a couple different aurora phenos 2 kinda skunky bushy leaning and 1 lemony smelling paler stretchy looking pheno!

the pk is smelliest of all with a funky skunk twang to it.

here is a pik of the power kush, and the lemony aurora is next

Attachments

• DSC00003.jpg
    DSC00003.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC00004.jpg
    DSC00004.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 8
V

Vesuvius

working on day 8 of flower and things are rolling along smoothly.

installed a can 2600 filter on tuesday and just got done putting in a c.a.p. day night thermo.

the closet is getting more aromatic daily, went outside by my vent and getting no smells so the filter is doing its thing.

the SS is growing like mad, ive had to tie down more branches and may have to top some of my side branch ends.Shes fighting with the a.i'.s and p.k. so i need to do do some serious lst this saturday.

the auroras and the p.k. are getting bigger and i will be lst-ing them this weekend also.

my second batch of clones seems to be doing much better than my first batch, checked for roots on aurora clone today(8 days cut) and it has a few 1/4" roots going.
i transplanted it but will wait till weekend to trans the remaining 3.

heres a few piks just snapped of the SS

Attachments

• DSC00019.jpg
    DSC00019.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC00020.jpg
    DSC00020.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 9
M

mSeTxOiNcEaRn

lol blue oyster cult?

This is beggining to get exiting!!

Woohoo for buds!

V

Vesuvius

thx for the comments heater, aasin, mex/stoner and fladank

jake i havent heard that tune since high school 1984!! time warp

of all my plants going the ss has the sexiest leaves,seems a shame to cut em off.

heres a freshly cut beauty

Attachments

• DSC00025.jpg
    DSC00025.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 9
V

Vesuvius

day 15 of flower

day 15 of flower

things are rolling right along and changes are apparent.
been following rezdogs recipe with my nutes and today was the first time the SS got a taste of Koolbloom.wow that stuffs got some nasty funk to it, as soon as i broke the safety seal my nose was wrinkling.

the first clone i took of the SS finally decided to grow some roots(after 22 days off the mother) and has perked up and is looking good, spotted a nice thick root coming out the bottom of the 4.5 inch square pot its been in for a 12 days!

heres some piks hot off the mem card!

Attachments

• DSC00003.jpg
    DSC00003.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC00002.jpg
    DSC00002.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC00001.jpg
    DSC00001.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 7
M

mSeTxOiNcEaRn

Very nice bro, im so exited about this strain, this is the only fem strain i am actually considering using for breeding purposes.

Anyway what kind of SONY camera are you using, i love SONY cams, im thinking of getting a DSLR.

V

Vesuvius

thx for the comments guys,
mexi my camera is an old 6+ years DSC-F505V.
im sure they dont even make that dinosaur anymore.
it does have a pretty big lense on it (around 30mm diameter)
but its only 3.3 mega pixels.

the girls drank up their dose of koolbloom, it may be imagination, but when i woke up the girls at 6 pm the closet seemed to smell much more pungant!

V

Vesuvius

buds are starting to bulk up, got em anywhere from 1/2 to 1 inch long.

gonna put a screen in tomorrow to keep her tamed.

shes starting to smell fascinating

heres a fresh pik on her 19th day of 12/12

Attachments

• DSC00010.jpg
    DSC00010.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 8
V

Vesuvius

built my screen today and jammed her in.

had to move my SS to the back because i have other strains that will finish much sooner than than the SS.

so my power kush freebie is now in front, it has about 30 days till its supposed to finish.
it was started from seed about 2 weeks after the SS but put in flower on the same day as the SS.

heres a few piks of some PK budlets starting, and a shot of my screen in place

Attachments

• DSC00011.jpg
    DSC00011.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC00012.jpg
    DSC00012.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC00013.jpg
    DSC00013.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 7

gdbud

Looking good there. If you can I would lay the screen right on to of the girls. It will give you a little more head room.

Latest posts

Latest posts