What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SoFa KiNg wAt !!!CoÑo FaK cHiEt GoD dAmN iT

soserthc1

Yeah I got thick skin so I'm gonna jump in ....a rhime

Pulls up milk crate as everyone whispers whos the new dude .

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
ogmango

ogmango

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
This is ogmango. .. made by drpurpur or/and his son. I have yet to finish it i know she hasn't went around to alot of hands but if anyone who did get get her n got flower/finished pics feel free to add on... she is one of the smaller girls in here but probably one im most lookin foward to.... havent even smoked her just heard stories bout her quality from so many different sources in all forms... nugz hash shatter supposedly a 9.5-10 type of strain... i will see..

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
upskirt/structure

upskirt/structure

picture.php

U know i had to include an upskirt for u guys.... lovin the freshly shaved legs n middles on her...

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
abf 4sd

abf 4sd

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

This here is abf4sd.... she is like a minty type sour ,... sour mojito is a good description, .... very pleasant smelling floral sourD very different unique plant shes been around awhile for a reason. ... can be taken 9wks but i like her 77-84 just like ecsd she really turns it on late if u let her...

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
This is the sort of crap I expected from u stoney.. Your a fat tard who probably pop ruthies then masturbate, sit on beer bottles while choking urself.

Get outta here u sick fk!

Shit Stoney. You never even mentioned knowing this guy. haha

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Btw how was the dub ?
Just realized that was from 4 runs ago lol. 9+ months

Smelled great in jar still. Curious if she holding up that long.

B

Bob Green

Subbed bro!

Those OG Mango look like some proper headstash from DR P's reports!

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Dub was nice def gets more kushy over time... also noticed denser dub buds tend to always be a bit less frost n more kush... i think i remember that batch specifically. ... u had 2 groups... one came out soft n leafy but was actually dripping frost n was much louder... but ya shit smoked awesome... really smooth... still got a chunk, not enough for one by itself but also got my last chemD nugglet... smokin on some crippies to start my day but def got plans for a dubb D spliff at some point today.... thats def be an interesting combo...

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Bob green- are there any threads on it i thought there was but couldn't find it... by the way babies r doin well.. the 2 runts made a complete u turn like a baby walkin out of an abortion clinic... just refused to die..,, they actually made it into trash 2x n i changed my mind next day n tookem out....Now i just gotta put together a decent veg.... but most likely gonna slap it up temporary style in next few days..

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
orgkid banana og/ Chiquita banana

orgkid banana og/ Chiquita banana

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Here's the banana kush.... really hoping my old secrete ingredient brings out her taste.... but she is happy as hell in her spot right under the light... do or die girly. ...

Stoney, do you put your pots into an ice chest with no lid and then you just drain the ice chest through the regular drain? Why didn't I think of that!? Fuck those saucers this will make life much easier.

Relentless

Veteran
nice man. good to see you finally get a thread going again! im in for the show ,those are going to be some big indoor trees!

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Could be a good idea but no..l pots are on tables with wheels so I can movem to get around,,, everything is mobile.. Got a sick caster connect..l got few hundred wheels for couple hundo...
I got some stacked it's nuthin special but works awesome... They ar 6in off the ground designed to darn into a bucket but I haven't been watering to the point where I hooked drains up yet.... Also each tree got a 27gal res on a drip set to give 1/2 gal every somany hrs.... Also not done yet will be pimpin that complete in next few days.... I figure 6gal a day 25gal I got 4days off... Also use the Rez as a stand to boost smaller plants up to a decent height... I'm big on fillin space but the small plants r hand water... Thinkn bout using 5gal buckets to set them if I can dial pumps down to not flood shit....

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Thanks n welcome

Thanks n welcome

nice man. good to see you finally get a thread going again! im in for the show ,those are going to be some big indoor trees!

What I post ain't even showin the big gurls yet...... Welcome homie pull up a chair slap ya wife up beat ya dog n lock ya kids in a closet,,, didn't even really start yet gonna get interesting yet...