What's new

SOFA KING StOnEy gettin off the couch back

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Those spikes / bumps are air roots..... the plant is grabbing o2 from the air!!!! The bottom of healthy and big PKs and Lime do that.

:joint:

Grizz

Veteran
nice man, that panama is looking promising! gotta flip cuts as soon as they root if she stretches like that lol does it have any kind of smell yet? cocktail franks mago haze stretched huge like that...that shit was soo fire when done right, know anyone that's still got her around?

I have a og x mango haze, and man she will stretch, chopped one Monday, smells strong mango

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
I'm right there with ya jw, I've got top 4 pts but seems like everyone has their good week when they're up against me...I haven't given up yet, only need to be in the top 6 to make the playoffs!

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those spikes / bumps are air roots..... the plant is grabbing o2 from the air!!!! The bottom of healthy and big PKs and Lime do that.

Almost all of my canna plants have this feature...

If you are running a clone, and you dip it too far into the dip n grow, you get this too later on as it matures, you look at the plant like why you got root nubs all the way up there??? :D

looks good stoney!

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran

got the LVPK message relayed cuts should be ready when u get here.

thewhitelotus

Veteran
Holy hell its been a hot minute since ive popped in here! Hows everything down south?! Just started to get colder here a few weeks ago!

Looks like I have some pages to catch up on! Just wanted to pop in and say hello gents!

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Havent updated in a min... busy with huge clean out n build... gonna setup up 4light veg on movers should allow 4 more harvests a yr outta this spot ;) ..
Not much to show this run. Not my best work at all... issues with veg continued into flower... just gonna get it done n the next round in... neway here is some plants ...4sd she is one of my favs smells minty floral fuel sour .... very complex plant... huge yielder overall awesome plant,.. say what ya want bout rez but u gotta admit some amazing fire came from his beans...
Got to smoke some og mango n it was nice... smells really come out when u break it up... really enjoyed the mango haze flavors in it... had just a bit spice with the sweet mango....

Attachments

• CAM00236.jpg
    CAM00236.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 13
  • CAM00237.jpg
    CAM00237.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 14

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Panama red

Panama red

Heres the panama pheno3... she is huge hit 9ft 9in think she slowed down her stretch... pheno 1 is still stretching 2in a day...
pheno 3 is lookin best ... frost is drippin off her... her smells r changin... not sweet bbq no more... now she still hAs sumthin sweet but the bbq went rotten... the sweetness is hiding sumthin dead rotten evil... the kinda smell u run away from... u get a wiff from a few inches it draws u in then u get n up close wiff u snap ur head back choke... the frostier she gets the stankier... still got alot of time left on her though im sure she will change again..

Attachments

• CAM00230.jpg
    CAM00230.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 11
  • CAM00227.jpg
    CAM00227.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 10
  • CAM00224.jpg
    CAM00224.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 14

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
pr1

pr1

Heres pheno one... side branch Around 8.5ft i cant get to the tops they above hood level strapped to corner still growing up... .... she smells kinda spicy leather cedar ish.... tossed all but one of the clones just incase but i already determined 3 is the one out of this round ... she just totally out shines pheno one.... 2 hermied n got culled... got 3 more girls to look through.. n a few boys waiting to tap that ass....

Attachments

• CAM00229.jpg
    CAM00229.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 12
  • CAM00208.jpg
    CAM00208.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 11

3rd-3yed

Veteran
The Panama #3 & #1 aromas sounds wicked ! look like ya find interesting phenos, great job Stoney...

And the 4sd, look damn good even with few issues... :woohoo:

Peace

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Looking great brother. Glad to see the 4SD is still kicking. Rez had fire in his crosses and everyone who has tried the 4SD has really liked it. Would love to try those Panama's. Might have to shoot down there for a few days to check them out.

Cannavore

Veteran
Heres the panama pheno3... she is huge hit 9ft 9in think she slowed down her stretch... pheno 1 is still stretching 2in a day...
pheno 3 is lookin best ... frost is drippin off her... her smells r changin... not sweet bbq no more... now she still hAs sumthin sweet but the bbq went rotten... the sweetness is hiding sumthin dead rotten evil... the kinda smell u run away from... u get a wiff from a few inches it draws u in then u get n up close wiff u snap ur head back choke... the frostier she gets the stankier... still got alot of time left on her though im sure she will change again..

Killer .

Latest posts

Latest posts