What's new

SOFA KING StOnEy gettin off the couch back

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Im not 100% certain... but thaught ecsd hermied n pollinated lvpk n sumthin else which i dont think got popped yet.. .. which sour did u hear jw??? I do know dudes pops was rockin ecsd a few yrs back...

One Love 731

Veteran
LVPK is like a Bubba that veg's fast, stretches and therefor yields. Frosty with a loud Bubba like nose and structure in less time. 1:ying:

Mikenite69

Veteran
That Lvpk and pow sound like something up my alley. I am still pissed off that I couldn't get the Lvpk to kick roots.

Well ghost is back in the house next to her sister banana og I can't wait to run them together. Bout to flip a ghost in a week or so.

Grizz

Veteran
Im not 100% certain... but thaught ecsd hermied n pollinated lvpk n sumthin else which i dont think got popped yet.. .. which sour did u hear jw??? I do know dudes pops was rockin ecsd a few yrs back...
man I am not sure, I thought McGoo said a male sour d, chopped a pow last week and damn I forgot how special she is, if it was ecsd it diddent influence the lvpk at all ,very lvpk dominate

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
So neither of us r sure lol...n have 2 different but similar versions ...lol,.. i guess we gotta hit him up n see who has the better memory... she def is pk dominant in looks.. but i think she has a more complex nose to her.. i get more sweet floral grapey ness from the lvpk side but she will get more fuel sour bite to her around day 70... i cant say whether i like her better then her mom she is different enough to have both

TrinZilla

Trinzilla the trinity cut im gettin i never seen yet all i know is its old n was told its skunky. ... ive smoked 2different cuts that go by trinity. .. one the rks one which im told this one is n hopin it got brought up to me in a conversation about me wanting a rks type plant... the other trinity i smoked was more sweet hashy type a plant. ... i know u know ur trinity. .. can u tell if the real rks trinity has any traits to look for in veg??? Any info u post will be appreciated. ..

In veg look for serrates on fans that point up or curl in, a classic trait... Ours will usually not spit leaflets (on the fans) until the plant gets bigger/goes into flower... A paler green color than most marijuana, with some ruddiness to the petioles and stalk occasionally...

In flower look for epic resin production, extra chunky (wide, fat) stigmas with flat tops, or looks like a blunt tip or the top of the stigma got lopped off... Smell for rubber, skunks, and more rubber!

Can't wait to see!

Here is a current shot of trin in veg (note the serrates, lack of leaflets,etc...) :

photo33_zps5af5fad6.jpg

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
yeah mcgoo had a bagseed sour d that he used to run that hermed and pollinated the lvpk....the only time I ran the POW! it had a crap yield but it was sooooo fire, super grapey, frostier than cooks and way better flav

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Neone out there rockin the death star???
Go giants!!!! I need a.Williams to break a few rushing records to pull off my fantasy win...

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Deez is right on... so it was a bagseed sour that hermied not ecsd now i remember thats the story i heard.... she is some of the loudest out there... frosts like the lvpk... but much increased smell from the sour... idk bout the yield i ran a few side plants for head but i got a table goin now she lookin good def not by best run in the room but if i get 1.5 im gonna do a room full comin up...

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
yeah I ran it on my super light feed pure blend recipe...buds were smaller than cooks but the quality was a lot better...I only had 1 or 2 of em in the room, got like 1 jar full for the head.

I need Hilton to go hard, or my season's toast! lol

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Ya i never got max yields with pbp used it for many yrs..but the quality buds pbp puts out is insane.... she is gettin 1.5ec atm n starting to swell nice...the buds on wk 5 r already bigger then cookies...

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
So finnally got some problems solved my veg is lookin tits again ... spent all day takin cuts.... expecting to be back up to damn near 100%... took 4 trays worth just incase the moms were weakened by all the stress....

Attachments

• CAM00576.jpg
    CAM00576.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 14
  • CAM00577.jpg
    CAM00577.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 10

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
She can put out always finicky though. Ph has to be on point. It's one of those. Goes to hell if u are off a tiny bit. Likes food. A favorite oil plant of mine. Great concentrates

Grizz

Veteran
She can put out always finicky though. Ph has to be on point. It's one of those. Goes to hell if u are off a tiny bit. Likes food. A favorite oil plant of mine. Great concentrates

very good flowers also, customers love it, very dense buds, what looks like a oz will be 2 oz.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Panama red

Panama red

Here she is a wk later bud production is up lots of budsites they r finally startin to nug up now she still stretching broke 9ft i cant reach the tops no more...

Attachments

• CAM00189.jpg
    CAM00189.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 13
  • CAM00192.jpg
    CAM00192.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 8

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
nice man, that panama is looking promising! gotta flip cuts as soon as they root if she stretches like that lol does it have any kind of smell yet? cocktail franks mago haze stretched huge like that...that shit was soo fire when done right, know anyone that's still got her around?

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
This pheno showed promise from the beginning... smelled like sweet bbq in veg now its sweet bbq cinnamon with sumthin rotten sharp that bites ya nose... very conflicting smells comin at the same time from the same place/bud... she had trichs before buds showed n im guessing these are the weird spikes on the trunk dj short said to look for... things are kinda sharp n will scratch ya...

Attachments

• CAM00179.jpg
    CAM00179.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 15

Latest posts

Latest posts