What's new

SOFA KING StOnEy gettin off the couch back

thewhitelotus

Veteran
as far as im aware yes.....thats what i see it referred to all the time! Been lookin at the little 5 gallon machines myself

Grizz

Veteran
been using one for years but never knew it was known as solventless . we just call it hash. well worth the 35 bucks I paid for it.

thewhitelotus

Veteran
whats the name brand of it JW? What ive noticed is some of these bubble companies are buying regular old 5 gallon washers, throwing a sticker on it, and charging $100 more! Do you use the actual Bubblebags as well or knock offs?

HUGE

Veteran
A tip from personal experience. Dont bother with the washing machine if top quality is your primary goal. And Dont buy cheap bags. They will come apart. Its never fun finding nylon bag fibers in your hash.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Solventless is the new term for bubble.... i never used my machine yet been in storage. .... the bho system is a mark3a from skunk farm appion pump etc ,.... ,, now that im confident in myself runnin it in the next few days im building a permanent home for it n gonna do a detailed run from start to finish n do my best to document things in a step by step way.......

Miraculous Meds

A tip from personal experience. Dont bother with the washing machine if top quality is your primary goal. And Dont buy cheap bags. They will come apart. Its never fun finding nylon bag fibers in your hash.

The problem I find with this is, comparing it to oil, I only get about half as much when I make bubble. then take the best full melt of the bubble and Im down to 1/3 or 1/4 of the amount. Its hard to justify making bubble for such a less yield. But after being on the oil thing for years, I desire top quality bubble. Ahh... choices... life is tough sometimes.

thewhitelotus

Veteran
Solventless is the new term for bubble.... i never used my machine yet been in storage. .... the bho system is a mark3a from skunk farm appion pump etc ,.... ,, now that im confident in myself runnin it in the next few days im building a permanent home for it n gonna do a detailed run from start to finish n do my best to document things in a step by step way.......

Looking forward to it! Think i made my decision on a small little 5 gallon machine and a 5 bag set to test out.....worst case im out $200

Miraculous Meds

Im subbing up to watch this bro. At the mich HT cup this year I saw a rig and talked with alex from terp ex. I think that's the rig ur talking about. the one he was showing me ran a 1/2p of material. I was gonna buy one on the spot but they didn't bring any to sell..

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
does this mean that the Bubble-hash is supposed to be cleaner & more pure than the oil ?

I was just making a joke... kind of. ...lol... im not expert but in theory yes they r the same... but solventless is dabbable... some bubble is not... let deezy explain better he had some killer solventless at 420 i still got a miniscule bit... maybe a few dabs..

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
from the stash

from the stash

Solventless

Attachments

• CAM00065.jpg
    CAM00065.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 7
  • CAM00068.jpg
    CAM00068.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 9
  • CAM00067.jpg
    CAM00067.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 9

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Yeah it's just a low MU bubble made from fresh frozen trim. Just a marketing term for the krunchy folk.

Does not hold the terp. Taste like bubble. But dab able

Rather have bho all day. And not dewaxed I think de waxing ruins the taste as well. At least it's less pronounced from the stuff I've had. Just a hard vac is fine with me.

The local market here is to ignorant to the concentrate game and lack of choices as well. They get mad flava n they stay round.

I'd love a few more tangie dabs right now. That was nice.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
I may been ignorant to but bho is all about flavor. .. could care less bout dewaxing...with bho potency is givin flavor is what matters....I got one dabb left of it... im flowering some tangie now so it will be around soon... maybe get my hands on some sooner a wk or 2...i got the 2nd to last piece. .. you know ill hit ya up when it runs thrue ...

Latest posts

Latest posts