What's new

SOFA KING StOnEy gettin off the couch back

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Always good to see ya jw.... take it easy with that glue n og i been told it came out
heavy... think ur act gonna enjoy that 4sd though more ur type of high...

Hot stuff If neone thinks they man enough... like heat... try this shit... it ghost chili ran through a terpinator to make ghost chili bho... makes a ghost chili seem like a bell pepper im known to be able to take all kinds of shit but this shit hurt me n experience ill never forget. .. for 2days ur insides burn evil..... ill never do it again but if u like hot try it. Just dip a tooth pic n lick it..... great if ur a chili cook one droplet for 20gal,,,

Attachments

• CAM00515.jpg
    CAM00515.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 8
  • CAM00511.jpg
    CAM00511.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 16
  • CAM00513.jpg
    CAM00513.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 7
  • CAM00509.jpg
    CAM00509.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 7

Mikenite69

Veteran
That is freaking crazy hot shit there being that ghost chili peppers are like 1 mil scoville units.

You my friend are crazy of you eat that or even lick that damn sample you took out that bottle.

Probably really good for making chili and wings just a small drop will do ya and them some.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
U do a dabb of this shit... i pay u a g if u do... prob wont even be close to the er bill from lung damage..
Only reason i did wuz cause by old neighbor said i couldn't so i did we were both regretting it... i wouldn't do that shit again for less the 10gs then im still gonna be thinking bout it.. by far the worst shit i ever ate the ghost chili is 1mill this shit is over 7 mill

HUGE

Veteran
U do a dabb of this shit... i pay u a g if u do... prob wont even be close to the er bill from lung damage..
Only reason i did wuz cause by old neighbor said i couldn't so i did we were both regretting it... i wouldn't do that shit again for less the 10gs then im still gonna be thinking bout it.. by far the worst shit i ever ate the ghost chili is 1mill this shit is over 7 mill

I'm gu easing it would make pepper spray seem like milk in comparison.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Ive been sprayed n tazed before the tazer is worse initially but goes away this shit hurts for days pepper spray is like n ice bath only way to really know how evil this shit is is to try it..

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Can guzzle a qt of milk real quick...never tried a gal.. can drink a gal of beer in n hr no prob though...lol

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
drinking that much milk is physically impossible...check it out on you tube, I remember a radio station or two doing the milk gallon challenge back before that person died from drinking too much water...haven't heard of too many crazy radio challenges since then

thewhitelotus

Veteran
Always good to see ya jw.... take it easy with that glue n og i been told it came out
heavy... think ur act gonna enjoy that 4sd though more ur type of high...

Hot stuff If neone thinks they man enough... like heat... try this shit... it ghost chili ran through a terpinator to make ghost chili bho... makes a ghost chili seem like a bell pepper im known to be able to take all kinds of shit but this shit hurt me n experience ill never forget. .. for 2days ur insides burn evil..... ill never do it again but if u like hot try it. Just dip a tooth pic n lick it..... great if ur a chili cook one droplet for 20gal,,,

Are you friggin nuts man?!? I think the Jalapenos from my garden are hot! Then again, im a ninny when it comes to hot stuff :biggrin:

HUGE

Veteran
The more I think about it. I would bet a G that the Dab of ghost BHO would be fatal. I can't imagine you would be able to breathe well enough to stay alive very long.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Me nuts... never... i like to think im as norml as the next regular joe...
Got some veg updates comin up...

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
veg

veg

4sd pretrans

Attachments

• CAM00520.jpg
    CAM00520.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 9
  • CAM00519.jpg
    CAM00519.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 10
  • CAM00521.jpg
    CAM00521.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 8

3rd-3yed

Veteran
Nice 4sd for sure, how about the stretch on those?

Can't wait to pop mines, i will make plenty f2 to keep this strain alive, but with the abja as one of the mothers it could be a lot better :biggrin:

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Yep monsters 3ft+ if n cups i pack my veg with them... pull one out the all come down like dominos def not the way i want to do it but my veg is small so i gotta do what i gotta do.. n still cant keep up my flower for a full flip... the glues r even more outta controle..
Ya that 4sd is like ecsd bout 3.5 wks stretching... id say 3x... if i were makin beans iduse her for f2 she is the best pheno found out of all the beans popped i know of she been around for such a long time for good reason..

Attachments

• CAM00517.jpg
    CAM00517.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 10
  • CAM00516.jpg
    CAM00516.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 10
  • CAM00518.jpg
    CAM00518.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 11

Dark Lord

lol... awesome growth for such a small sized pot! really interesting that didn't start to flower cause of root bound.

is your The White clone still livin'?

peace

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Never had one flower on me yet do to being rootbound... in soil it will but thats why i love coco... as long as u keep it wet u can grow some trees in nething... it would not be possible without DRIP CLEAN.... the cups dry out fast keepin wet is a pita if u hand water like i used to dripclean allows them to occasionally dry out but they dont get lockout issues from residual salts like im sure they would if i didn't use it.... one of my fav products i recommend it nomatter which brand of nutes u use... pots are clean at harvest ready for next round...

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Don't mention the white in here
Blasphemy!

Get strung up for thinking white thoughts

Latest posts

Latest posts