What's new

SOFA KING StOnEy gettin off the couch back

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Chromeo- That's a good way toput it... the 4sd is boutique type cannabis dialed... soft pleasent smoke ne one can burn enjoy with a mojito flavor but got the punch of a headband in her effects she is potent...... she worth the extra time n hits numbers with plus signs to make up for it

C

chromeo

yea the typical "Rezdog kinda high" "the porsche in the seedbusiness" or wtf :D

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
People can hate on the guy for any number of VALID reasons - but I'll admit it...

Some of the best smoke I've ever grown or come across - has come from the stock he released...and I know I'm not the only one to say such a thing.

I still have several of his seed line I need to sort out...

And there are things he made that I'm going to remake in my own time to try and find the same kind of plants again...

If it ain't broke....

dank.Frank

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
His work is what it is... Great work regardless who made it... Now I'm not gonna pollute my thread talkin bout him.. But I agree with u again dank frank .. Just lave it at that... I'll post some glue to get the bad Rez juju outa here as soon as I wake up..

Grizz

Veteran
His work is what it is... Great work regardless who made it... Now I'm not gonna pollute my thread talkin bout him.. But I agree with u again dank frank .. Just lave it at that... I'll post some glue to get the bad Rez juju outa here as soon as I wake up..

as soon as you wake up ? fucck that could be 6 months from now

Grizz

Veteran
see what I mean ? been a couple days and he is still asleep, pmed him, text him, called him. no answer.

fatsack79

Joesy, stoney, franky... Howzit go'n fellas... Rolmfbo... Ucmu Joesy... Yeah look'n forward that pic stoney and listening/reading about lvpk and bubba from reliable no nonsense ppl... Nice pics of pre 98 bubba, frank... Beautiful...

HUGE

Veteran
My guess is he started smoking that glue and is now in a coma of sorts. That fucking glue is potent.

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Damn! The 4SD went beast mode. I always let it go at least 72-75 days. The yield was always impressive and the looks were on point. Trimming was a bit of a pain, but not the worst. Looking good brother!

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Fukin shit mang who wants to donate $$$$ to my divorce fund.... il be back with the glue pics when i can get her done just money i can't loose if its. in tubs..:. Mas puta cogno . ..

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry I laugh but lol donate to a divorce fund lol

I always ask people to donate to my student loans :D

Good Vibes, green blessings and much love to you Stoney

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
gg4

gg4

heres the glue... was my best yielder out of everything this run... taken down between 75 n 77...

Attachments

• CAM00499.jpg
    CAM00499.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 12
  • CAM00496.jpg
    CAM00496.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 17
  • CAM00504.jpg
    CAM00504.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 16
  • CAM00498.jpg
    CAM00498.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 13

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
i'm sure it takes a few days for him to get through it workin solo, so my guess is started axe @ 75, finished up @ 77. glue looks dank man!

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Thanks everyone. ..
Do to the size of my dry area 8x10 i can only take so much down at once... so yes some came down 76 cyat....
Just a note for self chloe is 63 70 days my 9wk samples were just as good as the 12 wk ... maybe better. .. she started to loose the whiskey smell n got bit more mentholy ssh aroma... i much prefer the 9wks... i can believe i said that i like to let things go a bit longer then most but she best at 9...

Grizz

Veteran
just came home from stoneys place, believe me the pic's don't do his buds justice, great job my friend. and thanks for the tester bag, also don't do any more of the goast chile , you look bad, lol

Latest posts

Latest posts