What's new

SoCal Winter/Spring GH Run

D

Durdy

Lookin good chubby!

Started mixing up some new soil for my GH! The season is upon us! Trying to decide what kind of covering I'm going to use this year.

In the past I've used 6mil painters plastic, but it shreds by the end of the season.

Looking into two products - Solarig and Koolite - getting a custom cover made for my 10' X 20' carport frame.

Will your grows continue into the summer? If so what's on deck?

:D

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
LyryC- The 18 og clones pulled over 20 oz's dried with enough sugar trim to make around an O of bho. The two OG 18 plants i did not weigh since they are gonna all get waxed down. They never filled out like the clones did but did get very very frosty and stinky.

Durdy- Yeah I am planning another few runs this year. I had 9 auto plants started but the day they were gonna go in the GH my lil kid pulled all of the plants out the pots when i wasnt looking. Took a hit on that one. She left only two untouched. I am gonna have to buy a couple more packs of autos to take advantage of this spring sun. For my fall harvest plants i think i will be running some Bodhi Seeds Blue Lotus and some DNA genetics Holy Grail Kush all from seeds. Should be a great year.

Hella- I am inland but not up in the hills. This year got weird and there was a full month where it was down in the high thirties at night every night.

D

Durdy

Looking forward to the show!

Whats your soil mix looking like for the full season plants?

I've been wanting to try some of Bodhi's gear but already have to many things to work with!
So I guess I'll just grow vicariously through you hehe :D

Im barely finding this thread all late, but how were them VGH og's dude? Stink up anymore after a cure? They sound good .. opinions? If you remember

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Durdy- Will be the same ole foxfarm and some happy frog this time around. I wish I had the time to mix my own living soil. This should be a great year. The warmth is already here. I am gonna start the bodhi gear inside and toss them out in july when they are around 2 months old. Hoping for 5 females out of the 11 beans. Might need to pop some ancient OG to fill in the gaps if there are too many males.

LyryC- Thanks dude. Was stoked on the outcome of those.

adobesauce- The VGH OG was alright. Compared to the OG that comes around here the two phenos I had would not hold up to them. There were some very nice smells coming off of them but they were not over the top stinky which i kinda expect with an OG. They are very frosty plants though and make some nice BHO. Turns into wax after a couple purges only. I would not grow it again personally but I wouldn't say its not worth growing. Hope that helps.

Well my spring plants got uprooted by the lil kid so there will not be a spring show. Will bring this thread to a close and start another one when the time has come. I will still reply in here if there are any q's about the strains i have in the thread or you can shoot me a pm.

Jibman

Hey cool setup man. Was wondering if that VGH OG is worth testing out? I have a pack that i got last year but never opened yet. I do indoor so that would be the big difference. Just wanted to know what you thought overall.

Thanks