What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sobergrower Grows Again - Gorilla Glue Seed - PPK - Mars Hydro

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
49 days is amazingly fast to get the trich development your plant is showing. it is quite precocious!

i had a plant that i ended up running for 7 years. from cuttings, plant after plant. it lasted longer than 2 of my marriages.

it was sweet tooth #4 and it was being billed as a 6-week wonder. it was actually being taken at 6 by the vancouver commercial crowd.

i took it at 6 for a while and it was a nice plant at that point. it had a good buzz,

but i started letting it go longer and longer. 7, 8, 9 weeks.

at 9 it was a great plant instead of a nice plant.

it developed a more mature, longer-lasting high that had better medicinal effects.

also, i found that it put on maybe 15% more weight by going 9 weeks.

Last edited:

Sobergrower

D9 I think I am going to push it for another week at least. I would like to see some amber thrichomes. I have to rely on those around me that partake for feedback. I want them to get a good buzz. I still have four clones in the closet from this run. I haven’t decided if I am going to take a break from growing. No need to have pounds in the house.

Anyway peace…….SG

Sobergrower

I pulled a lower bud today to check trichomes under the scope. We are exactly 8 weeks from the flip today. I think I am going to push them to the weekend.

45EB921E-FB13-426A-A3E2-E85E1872120C.jpeg
5C9F7048-AE53-40EC-8ECE-8FC9170D42BA.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^ 😆 >>> “i had a plant that i ended up running for 7 years. from cuttings, plant after plant. it lasted longer than 2 of my marriages”.

Sobergrower

Shit! Life got really frickin busy and kind of off the rails over the last few weeks. Sorry that I haven’t done an update for a few weeks.

I culled these ladies, hung them for a week and then trimmed them and put the buds into jars. I wasn’t happy with all the lower shit. I ended up throwing most of it out I was so frustrated.

The tops however, were dense as hell, stacked nice, and actually fun to trim. The Mrs, and I set up shop in front of the boob tube and trimmed over last weekend. It was a great way to spend time together and watch some movies.

All in all we ended up with four large gallon jars of good bud. I still haven’t weighed it and probably won’t (except to weigh out a few ounces to give away).

Here are a few pictures of the bud trichomes and jars.

EF2D544E-121B-4DFF-80BF-A2333164CFF8.jpeg
AAADDD83-19FA-48AB-9E07-F0E3EB3D9D24.jpeg
EC56FF5E-59F5-419E-9821-3A9F5B64DC19.jpeg
9AD41592-EF8D-42B7-B98A-A2D1D28DE8FF.jpeg
4242F62E-ABD4-455A-BDB6-1531AF4D6688.jpeg

The tubs were removed and rinsed out. There was a good bit of what I imagine is kelp in the tubs and they will need a good scrubbing. The root balls were dense as hell and white. I failed to take pictures of these items but will try better in the future.

A huge thank you to all of you that helped me on this journey. Live and learn.

I have the four clones set to transplant into the tent and will start a new journal focused on making tops.

Peace….SG