What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So, which God is yours???

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Even though I'm not religious, I don't understand why people hate on those who are. It's their life, what does it matter what they believe or don't believe?

you are right, it does NOT matter what they believe...until they get elected and demand that the rest of us live by THEIR religions beliefs.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Is Jesus a symbol for a mushroom?

What a ridiculous question you may think, but the Dead Sea scroll expert, John M. Allegro, was convinced that Jesus symbolized the worship of a hallucinatory mushroom.

Allegro was one of the first eight and the only non-Christian to face the Dead Sea Scrolls after they were found near Quram in 1947. Allegro, graduated in Greek and Hebrew, was the first to publish his findings in the late 1950s. He argued that the figure of Jesus Christ emerged in the scrolls as the leader of an Essene sect. The name Jesus Christ was to be seen more as a title or rank carried by multiple successors, and the Jesus spoken of about was the leader of the sect around the time of Jerusalem's destruction around 70 AD. According to him, the Essenes were the forerunners of Christianity but are completely misunderstood today.

Jesus, he said, was more of a druid or medicine man, leading a sect that had a religion that sprang from the sun and fertility religions that were then found all over the world and centered around the use of hallucinogenic agents, such as mushrooms.

That view of the Dead Sea Scrolls was, of course, against the brunt of the churches and the other Christian researchers of the scrolls. They therefore distanced themselves from him and made fun of him without being able to prove his wrong. Allegro argued for the reels to be released for everyone to study, but that lasted until the 1990s. It was naturally in the interest of the church that Allegro's vision was not taken seriously as the idea that Christianity would spring from a fertility sect that came to God under the influence of hallucinogenic agents was not really easy for a church to digest. keeps control over her sheep through indestructible dogmas and rules. Allegro's reputation was shattered and his theory died a slow death.

Was Allegro's theory really that strange? To be able to say a little more about this, we must first go back to the origins of religions.

There are actually two schools of thought from which all religions originate. The religions that have the sun and the universe as a basis and by extension the fertility religions.

The first humans, even more than us, were full of fear and doubt and understood little about the world in which they lived. They saw the sun rise and set every day. In the dark they were of course much more afraid than during the day, which meant that the dark was associated with evil and the light with good. People began to discover patterns in the position of the sun, moon and stars and from that originated religions. The sun disappeared when it got dark in the womb of the earth where it came out in the morning. Soon people discovered the connection between rain, sun and crop growth. Rituals were developed to appease the fertility god.

The fertility religions boil down to the fact that the earth is the mother whose vagina is fertilized with the seed of the creator. That seed is the rain that disappears into mother earth and from which life flourishes. Because some plants had medicinal, stimulating, and hallucinatory powers, and because they sprang from the sacred seed of the creator, they were considered sacred. Many religions had the sacred penis as a symbol and that is still reflected in the obelisks that are in the Vatican, London and Washington, among others. The church and the incumbent power will not tell the people that those obelisks actually symbolize a large penis. Those monuments were put there by the Masons, whose philosophy stems from these sun and fertility religions, and they have known since the Templars that the believing masses are being fooled. For centuries the church has destroyed all knowledge of the origins of Christianity and religion in general and has done everything it can to destroy divergent views so that as much as possible a homogeneous form of Christianity was created that could be used to educate the people. keep control.

The mushroom was one of those sacred creatures that sprang from the seed of the sacred penis and people used its powers to come to "God." The mushroom was a mediator between man and God and the son of God who was born of Mother Earth. Eating the mushroom, the body of the Son of God, can also be linked to the Holy Supper.

The writer Terence Mckenna goes even further. He states that the mushroom has caused people to gain consciousness. His theory boils down to this that ancient hunters also ate mushrooms on their journeys when they were hungry and the hunters who did so became better and more successful hunters. Anyone who has ever used magic mushrooms can confirm that you get more stamina and become much more alert and sharp from a well-dosed amount of mushrooms. The hallucinatory effects of large quantities of mushrooms gave people more and more self-awareness. According to Mckenna, this is also depicted in the paradise story from the Bible where Adam and Eve eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. According to Mckenna, that forbidden fruit was the mushroom and depicts the shame of nakedness as the transition from animal to consciousness. According to some, Mckenna was also part of the MK Ultra program, which was developed by the CIA to promote free sex, feminism and drugs among the population, but all that aside.

So, according to Allegro, Jesus was a kind of medicine man and leader of an Essene sect. In the Bible we see many stories that point to the healing powers of Jesus and the Roman / Jewish historian Flavius ??Josephus also writes about the Essenes, who fought as guerrilla fighters against the Romans. When the Essenes realized that they were fighting a losing battle and nearing their doom, they invented a mixture of their own history and the then prevailing thoughts of religion with their leader in the lead and underneath a hidden symbolic meaning that they wrote on papyrus scrolls and hid in Quram. These writings were written positively about the Romans so that they would not be destroyed by the Romans if they were found. In the stories, for the initiates, the secret knowledge of astrology and botany was passed on.

The Essenes could probably never have imagined that Jesus Christ would become a historical figure and the linchpin of the great religion of all time.

Let us say that it is not a person who has the full truth to hold on to, but Allegro, I think, comes closer to the real genesis of Christianity than most modern Christian theologians who are only looking for a confirmation of their own religion and thereby For the sake of convenience, however, the deep roots of Christianity in the Babylonian and Egyptian mystery religions should be forgotten.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
The oldest texts about Jesus shed new light on the origin of Christianity.

In 2008 a number of lead tablets were found in Jordan, which mention Jesus. It concerns 70 pages the size of a bank card. The old manuscript was long thought to be a fake, but an analysis now shows that the text is about 2,000 years old. The tablets shed new light on the origins of Christianity.

The 'pages' held together with iron binders describe Jesus and his disciples. The text suggests that Jesus did not start his own faith, but restored a tradition from the time of King David. He wanted to protect an old Jewish religion, in which a much greater role was also reserved for a female deity. Furthermore, the god he worshiped was neither male nor female.

Research by Professors Roger Webb and Chris Jeynes of the University of Surrey has shown that the codex is between 1,800 and 2,000 years old. This is special, because Jesus is not often mentioned outside the Bible. This is said to be the oldest and only Hebrew-Christian document.

According to the tablets, Christianity was founded on the basis of what Jesus did in the Temple of Solomon, the temple in Jerusalem where many Jews believe god resided. "Jesus entered the temple to renew a covenant with God," said the investigators.

https://metro.co.uk/2016/12/01/tablets-with-first-written-mention-of-jesus-prove-to-be-2000-years-old-6294296/#mv-b

Attachments

• ad_227592899.jpg
    ad_227592899.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 20

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Is Jesus a symbol for a mushroom?

What a ridiculous question you may think, but the Dead Sea scroll expert, John M. Allegro, was convinced that Jesus symbolized the worship of a hallucinatory mushroom.

Allegro was one of the first eight and the only non-Christian to face the Dead Sea Scrolls after they were found near Quram in 1947. Allegro, graduated in Greek and Hebrew, was the first to publish his findings in the late 1950s. He argued that the figure of Jesus Christ emerged in the scrolls as the leader of an Essene sect. The name Jesus Christ was to be seen more as a title or rank carried by multiple successors, and the Jesus spoken of about was the leader of the sect around the time of Jerusalem's destruction around 70 AD. According to him, the Essenes were the forerunners of Christianity but are completely misunderstood today.

Jesus, he said, was more of a druid or medicine man, leading a sect that had a religion that sprang from the sun and fertility religions that were then found all over the world and centered around the use of hallucinogenic agents, such as mushrooms.

That view of the Dead Sea Scrolls was, of course, against the brunt of the churches and the other Christian researchers of the scrolls. They therefore distanced themselves from him and made fun of him without being able to prove his wrong. Allegro argued for the reels to be released for everyone to study, but that lasted until the 1990s. It was naturally in the interest of the church that Allegro's vision was not taken seriously as the idea that Christianity would spring from a fertility sect that came to God under the influence of hallucinogenic agents was not really easy for a church to digest. keeps control over her sheep through indestructible dogmas and rules. Allegro's reputation was shattered and his theory died a slow death.

Was Allegro's theory really that strange? To be able to say a little more about this, we must first go back to the origins of religions.

There are actually two schools of thought from which all religions originate. The religions that have the sun and the universe as a basis and by extension the fertility religions.

The first humans, even more than us, were full of fear and doubt and understood little about the world in which they lived. They saw the sun rise and set every day. In the dark they were of course much more afraid than during the day, which meant that the dark was associated with evil and the light with good. People began to discover patterns in the position of the sun, moon and stars and from that originated religions. The sun disappeared when it got dark in the womb of the earth where it came out in the morning. Soon people discovered the connection between rain, sun and crop growth. Rituals were developed to appease the fertility god.

The fertility religions boil down to the fact that the earth is the mother whose vagina is fertilized with the seed of the creator. That seed is the rain that disappears into mother earth and from which life flourishes. Because some plants had medicinal, stimulating, and hallucinatory powers, and because they sprang from the sacred seed of the creator, they were considered sacred. Many religions had the sacred penis as a symbol and that is still reflected in the obelisks that are in the Vatican, London and Washington, among others. The church and the incumbent power will not tell the people that those obelisks actually symbolize a large penis. Those monuments were put there by the Masons, whose philosophy stems from these sun and fertility religions, and they have known since the Templars that the believing masses are being fooled. For centuries the church has destroyed all knowledge of the origins of Christianity and religion in general and has done everything it can to destroy divergent views so that as much as possible a homogeneous form of Christianity was created that could be used to educate the people. keep control.

The mushroom was one of those sacred creatures that sprang from the seed of the sacred penis and people used its powers to come to "God." The mushroom was a mediator between man and God and the son of God who was born of Mother Earth. Eating the mushroom, the body of the Son of God, can also be linked to the Holy Supper.

The writer Terence Mckenna goes even further. He states that the mushroom has caused people to gain consciousness. His theory boils down to this that ancient hunters also ate mushrooms on their journeys when they were hungry and the hunters who did so became better and more successful hunters. Anyone who has ever used magic mushrooms can confirm that you get more stamina and become much more alert and sharp from a well-dosed amount of mushrooms. The hallucinatory effects of large quantities of mushrooms gave people more and more self-awareness. According to Mckenna, this is also depicted in the paradise story from the Bible where Adam and Eve eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. According to Mckenna, that forbidden fruit was the mushroom and depicts the shame of nakedness as the transition from animal to consciousness. According to some, Mckenna was also part of the MK Ultra program, which was developed by the CIA to promote free sex, feminism and drugs among the population, but all that aside.

So, according to Allegro, Jesus was a kind of medicine man and leader of an Essene sect. In the Bible we see many stories that point to the healing powers of Jesus and the Roman / Jewish historian Flavius ??Josephus also writes about the Essenes, who fought as guerrilla fighters against the Romans. When the Essenes realized that they were fighting a losing battle and nearing their doom, they invented a mixture of their own history and the then prevailing thoughts of religion with their leader in the lead and underneath a hidden symbolic meaning that they wrote on papyrus scrolls and hid in Quram. These writings were written positively about the Romans so that they would not be destroyed by the Romans if they were found. In the stories, for the initiates, the secret knowledge of astrology and botany was passed on.

The Essenes could probably never have imagined that Jesus Christ would become a historical figure and the linchpin of the great religion of all time.

Let us say that it is not a person who has the full truth to hold on to, but Allegro, I think, comes closer to the real genesis of Christianity than most modern Christian theologians who are only looking for a confirmation of their own religion and thereby For the sake of convenience, however, the deep roots of Christianity in the Babylonian and Egyptian mystery religions should be forgotten.

Read once a book where they had the theory that the fly agaric could be the source of the magic in the abrahamitic religions. Only realy rember the water to wine thing. Water was also used as term for urin and wine for any recrestional intoxicant liquid. So jesus "turned" the water he passed to wine by being an ancient mushroomhead 24/7/365 on fly agaric. Was quite funny when i was young

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Uh and the holy grail thing. Not from the book but u could inoculate an unglazed earthenware pot with fly agaric mycelium and everytime u fill that up with grape juice and wait 1-2 days u got nice fly agaric wine.

Veggia farmer

I BELIEVE IN MAGIC and also that there is a science to magic that we don't totally understand YET (thought transference, synchronicity, etc.) but can work with if there is a connection to The Oversoul.

I employ 'magic' all the time to get what I want, frequently with a great deal of apparent success.

I'mma go out on a limb here and prolly embarrass myself but one of my most recent 'provable' successes was getting Gypsy Nirvana to make me a Mod last December and 'letting' him think it was all his idea!

…….. no really, 'I' did that by putting in a strong thought request "Gypsy, MAKE ME A MOD", and it quickly came to pass.

CALL ME CRAZY, go ahead, but magic can work if you have a strong enough connection and know how to use it.

Science on the other hand is something discovered by mere mortals and is frequently proven to be fallible as new discoveries are made.:tiphat:

So funny about this stuff in my eyes.

I have in some "periods" this strange feeling. To quote the Dead, well it seems like I have been here before.

So in these "periods" I can walk in some situations and I get this feeling..

I have talked with some here that I have relived some traumas after I had a trip, and I got this strong urge to move away from everything and everyone I knew. So I did. A week after I had a trip and relived some episode that have made an impact for who I "am" today. Rather how I act, then Im maybe..

In this "period" I really started to wonder if was getting a little bit crazy, cause I had these strange dreams with somewhat of a similar feeling as this situations that I felt like, I had been in before...

As many stoners I too have somewhat hard to remember my dreams...

But one day I woke with very strong feeling.. So I went... Shiiiiiit..... I have to remember this... And what I remember from the dream was a dog... A very pretty dog... But, if I see that dog, ever.... GET F*"? OUT, BE GONE MATE!

Ok, crazy person.. Remember this dog... :shucks:

Approx. 3 months later it was in late June.. Summer was nice... Like other people here.. WTF are we doing in that time of year??? yeah... I went in to my guerilla patch with plants from seeds, not a big patch, but 2-300 small ones.. Enough for trouble.. And enough for personal stash and seed breeding.. Half baked minding my own stuff and caring for the plants.. I turn around.. THE DOG! :chin:
I noticed the dog before it noticed me. But when it first noticed me it really started to bark! Sooooo.... I was very quick grabbing my tools and backpack and sniked out like a NINJA

Catch me if you can, DOGO:nanana:

Its not the same Cosmic, but a lot in my eyes. Its about tuning in to the vibrations from whatever it comes from. Or sending them;)

Last edited:

rolandomota

Veteran
God was made up to guilt and control humans also for making you feel better about death and the inevitable think of it as a psychiatrist kind of how the toothferry makes you feel good about losing teeth be good and go to heaven and live forever when you die

Latest posts

Latest posts