What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So what's your cover up....

bromhexine

smell is alot easier to disguise if you're vaporizing. smoke is much stinkier so it relaly doesnt take much to cover the vapor

SouthernGuerila

Gotta Smoke 'Em All!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If I ever need to cover the smell I usually will put a about 1/8th cup of liquid fabric softner and put it in a spray bottle, fill with water.

Home made Febreze.

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

If I ever need to cover the smell I usually will put a about 1/8th cup of liquid fabric softner and put it in a spray bottle, fill with water.

Home made Febreze.
I'm going to have to try that, not for the pot, I dont care how if I smell like it lol... but just for my house & upholstery.
thanks for the tip lol know any other secrets/trades?

FREEwoman

I almost always smoke during my lunch break so I have a routine to make sure my boss never knows. Before smoking, I pull back my hair so nothing lingers. When done, I use hand sanitizer to get the stickiness and smell off of my hands. Then I lather on some sun block. It smells good and it is overpowering enough to cover most smells. If I'm feeling extra paranoid, I'll maybe use a spritz of perfume. Lots of people also burn cigarettes, but I don't smoke those so that is a solution I rarely use.

C

CheifnBud2

I just stink like weed and no one seems to mind. German shepards look at me strangely some times.

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
girls- guys reallly like the vanilla or strawberry stripper-type perfumes(vanillas and fruits)...those seem to hide the smell well. LOL

Well, surely a nice ozone generator some of the time...........and some champa when heavy harvest comes roll'n around......with a dose of who gives a!

Nah, probably a carbon scrubber for some air maintenance from time to time, but not a real important situation without negative pressure.......I find a fan out of the back, can help at night.....as well as living next to a sewer and other stinky industry.

I usually don't hide the smell, unless I have to go to court. LOL A squirt of Givinchy Armirage perfume is my cover-up. It's a very strong scent that hides pretty much anything.

C

cyberwax

not that im a woman, and somehow this thread should be joined by the "do men assume females cant grow" thread for perfect accuracy, anyway; why not conceal your grow smell with a proper carbon scrubber? I mean do you grow in your livingroom or what? When i've been working within my room i change clothes and take a shower(actually i shower in between the changes but whos counting). I have zero smell in the house, and zero smell on me. Aside from the manly musk my onboard factory produce and the occational lady perfume rubbed on me during wild and wicked nights in my genuine and thoroughly tested lovenest.

:whiteflag:

catman

half cat half man half baked
Veteran
I never keep my cloths in my smoke/grow area. Carbon filter on my cab and for the smoke I have the following.

ozone%20jr.jpg

I think there might be a misunderstanding. I think it's more like what doo you do when you smoke and your friends/family don't like it what do you spray on yourself to cover the marijuana smoking smell. Smoking naked away from ones clothes is sometimes difficult... but it could be interesting? Like you said, you are guys... and no I don't grow in my living room/house. I have filters and stuff for that.