What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So what's your cover up....

Bayousblue

Fragrance choice? My family is still very much on the fence about my MMJ choice, so the SMELL is a big deal for me. my question is what do you use for your room to kill the smell,the smell on your clothes, and the big catcher of smell your HAIR?!??!:yoinks:

For right now, and my god such a bleesing for me is Gothrosary.com Temple Strength Incense Sticks , 24 Hour Natural Crystal Spray Deodorants,Strongly Scented Liquid Perfumes in :gaga:

MAYHEM™,

SHADOWS,

SAMHAIN™ ,

FUNERAL FLOWERS™,

BLACK WINGS™,

DEAD ON CHOCOLATE™

These scent are so awesome! They are very potent and everything sold on that site is ALL NATURAL! NO BI PRODUCTS,CHEMICALS,AND OTHER UNREADABLE BAD STUFF!! No joke, I love this stuff and it's so safe! I have been using the body wash,conditioner(as a leave in as well),and lotion on my baby since the very first bath she ever took(I use FAIRY WINGS™). 100% satisfaction guaranteed with her products and packing!

Check out her site http://www.gothrosary.com/ and if you do pick up some stuff when you get to this point

How did you hear about us? Hit other and then copy and paste in

CYNTHIA FROM SOYLIGHTCANDLES SCENT US

and you'll get something special on the house in your order! How awesome is that you get something free!! :joint:

So what do you use?

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Normally I dont hide the smell, only when I go see the grandkids, I dont want them to smell it too much altho Im sure they still do a little, I burn nag chamba incense in the house all the time, I love the smell, not trying to hide anything. Most of my family knows and either smokes or tolerates it.

Bayousblue

I have run across nag chamba incense but I never really liked the smell. It's tough to find good temple strength incense. I go through the 5 for 1.00 ones in less then a day haha!

Ah and you are lucky to have such a understanding family... but then again you are grandma! Gandma's words are law... or at lest that's what my mom tells my daughter hehe.

Rose56

It's just DH and I now so for the most part it isn't a problem. For the house I use Renuzit Super Odor killer and surprisingly it does a good job and doesn't have a smell of its own.

S

SmokeToLive

I just sample the incense counter. Peach is a good cover up. :D

Also, just brushing your teeth / changing your clothes can go a long way. Plus I don't smoke near my clean clothes.

messn'n'gommin'

ember
Veteran
You didn't mention whether or not you preferred the aroma or taste of your buds, but, you might want to consider water curing. It virtually eliminates aroma and taste and reminds me a bit of burning paper when fired up. Also, volume is lost by about 25-33% of a regular hang dry, but does not affect the THC levels, hence, a more potent smoke. Just my two cents.

Namaste, mess

W

Weedman Herb

I use weed to cover up the smell of bad perfume .... wait ... what was the question again ???

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Ozium... UNless the smell of a Pet Shop is a Problem... lol

It can be used on a time release sprayer, if necessary.

dkmonk

My gf just washes her hands, puts on girly lotion, and a squirt of some britney spears perfume in her hair seems to do the trick really well.

L

loc

I run a carbon filter,and sometimes ozone,and use air fresheners,candles etc,at harvest time.We dont smoke in the house much,because the kids would smell it.{They dont know}:joint:

H

howard

dont cover up the smell, kill it. for the first years of my stoner life, the smell of axe and weed became one and when ever i smelled axe it smelt like weed a vice versa. something like pavlov's dogs. biological odor eliminator. look in to it. they use this stuff on corpses and feces at hospitals. try to get unscented if you can.

http://www.bardmedical.com/products/loadProduct.aspx?prodID=354

I like the smell so don't usually cover up!! Nag Champa and Temple Incense are my favorite home smells and we also run Hepa and Ionic air filter 24/7 to help keep odor control in check (we raise quite a few mice for snake food).

Nothing like a fresh clean smell straight out of the shower with Zest soap, sensitive to perfumes and oils on my skin. I like clean and fresh.

I usually burn incense all the time because I like the smell and the ones I get are all natural so much better than aerosol in terms of health.(To go through aerosol like i do incense i'd have to be rich. lol) When I do need something that works ASAP I'll use the little glade ultra aerosol spray bottles.(you can find em at wal mart for next to nothing and they're concentrated. The bottles are like 2-3" tall. 1 spray usually does the trick)

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

I like cotton candy. nothing like cotton candy & pot. MmmmMmm

dreaded

I don't cover the smell :noway: , I mean, other than my mom, who's 1000 miles away, & i wouldn't smoke in front of her out of respect. She found out i smoked over 20 yrs. ago, sooo.... if you don't like it,, stay away from me.
seriously
:yeahthats

S

Space Ghost

why not purchase a vaporizer and water cure your weed, with this combo, you will NOT smell of weed

burnt out og'er
Veteran
Fragrance choice? My family is still very much on the fence about my MMJ choice, so the SMELL is a big deal for me. my question is what do you use for your room to kill the smell,the smell on your clothes, and the big catcher of smell your HAIR?!??!:yoinks:

For right now, and my god such a bleesing for me is Gothrosary.com Temple Strength Incense Sticks , 24 Hour Natural Crystal Spray Deodorants,Strongly Scented Liquid Perfumes in :gaga:

MAYHEM™,

SHADOWS,

SAMHAIN™ ,

FUNERAL FLOWERS™,

BLACK WINGS™,

DEAD ON CHOCOLATE™

These scent are so awesome! They are very potent and everything sold on that site is ALL NATURAL! NO BI PRODUCTS,CHEMICALS,AND OTHER UNREADABLE BAD STUFF!! No joke, I love this stuff and it's so safe! I have been using the body wash,conditioner(as a leave in as well),and lotion on my baby since the very first bath she ever took(I use FAIRY WINGS™). 100% satisfaction guaranteed with her products and packing!

Check out her site http://www.gothrosary.com/ and if you do pick up some stuff when you get to this point

How did you hear about us? Hit other and then copy and paste in

CYNTHIA FROM SOYLIGHTCANDLES SCENT US

and you'll get something special on the house in your order! How awesome is that you get something free!! :joint:

So what do you use?

pfeeew your post kind of smells like...hatchew err excuse me...cough..."SPAM"

:Bolt: