What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So what's your cover up....

THC Angel

Usually I do not hide the smell either, because I do not smoke in the day during the work and

if ever I smoke a small joint in the morning, I put a little bit perfume.

What is harder to hide, are my quite encircled exploded eyes lol

ka0tik_kreati0n

♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
i will take a shower, spray on some j-lo live or pomegranate body spray.... I use a special conditioning spray for my hair, and that covers up the smell pretty well.... i dont mind the smell tho, unless im going to family's house.... then I will groom myself so you cant smell it...

Helps Me

I think there might be a misunderstanding. I think it's more like what doo you do when you smoke and your friends/family don't like it what do you spray on yourself to cover the marijuana smoking smell. Smoking naked away from ones clothes is sometimes difficult... but it could be interesting? Like you said, you are guys... and no I don't grow in my living room/house. I have filters and stuff for that.

There is this one airfreshner that works reeeeallly well for neutraling LOTS of heavy/bad odors.

It's called 'Ozium' (original scent. In a blue and white can found in the automotive section of Walmart).

That stuff works sooooo good, heck It even works to spray very lightly on your clothing after a smoke!