What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So...what's up today?

Thanks for that guys. When I first gave up suds there was only Bard's and Japanese beer made from fermented rice. I guess I'm not alone.

This summer will be the summer of suds and buds!

EsterEssence

Veteran
Weather is warming up, doing some work outside, popping some seeds. It's a good thing the wood pile is looking a little slim...

ion

sampling kalichakra for the first time. stellar, beautimous, profoundly delightsome. i heart the hell out of mike and jasmin :):):)

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Afternoon all. Happy Moanday. I have been trimming all day. Love doing a dry trim on Lemon Betty. Beautiful christmas tree buds and all you have to do is touch the sugar leaves with scissors and they break off. Now, Jackie O is totally different. Hate trimming airy, larfy pot. But.....I'M DONE!!!

Time for a Jacuzzi and to get my daily buzz started....

Hope all have a great start to your week.

EsterEssence

Veteran
What no post's all week, put the seeds into pots, of course the best ones don't seem to want to crack open. I'm only doing 24 plants this year, that's what I'm allowed with my medical, and caregiver. There is a new sheriff in my county and they have money from licenses so I have a feeling there is going to be some problems with doing to many and I don't want to get caught up in it. Pius with no help that is a good amount for me...

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Yup, been kinda slow around here lately. I have been busy and always am this time of year. Working both outside and in takes a lot more time. Gonna get worse before it gets better....off to work. Later....hopefully.

N

nordie

good afternoon all, cold today down here in Tasmania oz, got the fire going at 6.30 this morning let the cats out n fed the critters, sat down and watched all the bad news before turning on the computer. time for tea now lamb meatballs gravy n mashed spuds.

That sounds delish. Springtime has finally sprung. The robins are back nesting and so are the summer flock of blue jays. They love, love, love peanuts in the shell...roasted of course. When I get up in the morning and throw out a handful of nuts on the back deck the maple tree fills up with blue jays in minutes and turns the maple tree into a loaded christmas tree with only blue jay ornaments. Very cool. Then, they descend onto the deck in pairs and pick out the nuts they like. Then, I log onto the computer to get the latest international news and then I need a bong hit. Humans, ugh.

Been trimming here too. Frisian Dew and in two and half weeks my first crop of the long awaited Jean Guy. Man, it's been a very long time.:woohoo:

N

nordie

weather turned out nice today, 14c o/night, fire still going though. time to stop tv n go water the money tree's.

buzzmobile

Veteran
I'm going to attach a new spray gun to the electric pressure washer. Then I'm going to drag the pressure washer downstairs. Then I'm going to blast every bit of the grow rooms to wash the wintertime blues away.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Morning all. I have to take a trip up to my cabin and check on things today. Runoff has started up there and my crawl space gets standing water when this happens. I need to make sure all pumps are functioning properly. Two hrs up and two back. Later.

EsterEssence

Veteran
Going to pick up some wood around my property today, the girls are coming up, man the years go fast. Picking up my granddaughter from school today the bid event of the day...

N

nordie

so she picked up a baby snake? woop's NO its an eastern brown , very deadly, lucky girl.
picture.php

View image in gallery