What's new

So what got shot down near Alaska?

moose eater

Imagine a planet where the moose have racks 70" or more. :woohoo:
That would be the Planet North Foothills in the Alaska Range Quadrant. A place located near the Neutral Zone.

This one was estimated at over 70". He had a bit of a harem with him.

1676175735571.jpeg

1676176434174.jpeg

Last edited:

moose eater

Where's his finger gone?
Hopefully it's just rolled under the belly of that critter.

I tried to find an image of one with its mouth open, from a frontal view, with a,slightly smaller narrower beast.

My understanding is they were one critter used in the creation of the nemesis in Sigourney Weaver's movie, 'Alien' or what ever it was called.

When I was out on the Gulf of Alaska or in Prince William Sound fishing, the standard rule was that before grabbing one, let alone bringing it aboard, it was shot, then typically discarded. They're QUITE oily, but can be smoked.

Last edited:

exoticrobotic

Hopefully :whistle:

It looks very like the critter in Alien, ancient looking.

These flying objects could be the start of

Screenshot 2023-02-12 at 04.40.53.png

UFO observations seem to increase around turbulent times but i think its more likely another Chinese surveillance effort after failed Huawei routers. For what purpose though, who knows o_O They are piling it on thickly at the moment.

moose eater

Hopefully :whistle:

It looks very like the critter in Alien, ancient looking.

These flying objects could be the start of

View attachment 18809898

UFO observations seem to increase around turbulent times but i think its more likely another Chinese surveillance effort after failed Huawei routers. For what purpose though, who knows o_O They are piling it on thickly at the moment.
I was anticipating a resurgence of the old-style video games like 'Missile Command', but involving Chinese balloons.

exoticrobotic

Or these latest ones they ‘shot down right away’ are just lies.
Its weird that the U.S report shooting down a Chinese air balloon but this recent cylindrical gray one they are unsure/unwilling to elaborate on its origin, saying it could be country, state, privately owned.

It's all very intriguing. Especially the privately owned comment.

Last edited:

mexweed

Veteran
false flag, it came "from Russia" with love just in time for valentines, nice 007 reference cia

moose eater

Its weird that the U.S report shooting down a Chinese air balloon but this recent cylindrical gray one they are unsure/unwilling to elaborate on its origin, saying it could be country, state, privately owned.

It's all very intriguing. Especially the privately owned comment.
Is Elon missing a rocket?

igrowone

Veteran
it seems to be a cylinder shape and the size of a car
doesn't sound like a balloon/lighter than air device
looks like it was aloft for a good while, more than you would think such a craft would be capable of at 40000 feet
at least with current non nuclear technology

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Maybe they talking about the payload size and shape, and that's hanging from a baloon?

William76

I'm thinking not aliens,any other ufo leaves us standing,can turn on a sixpence,jam our instruments,cause our aircraft to power out and fall out the sky,but we supposedly flew up to 2 of them and they let us shoot them out the sky,I don't see it we've never shot any over the last 50 years (supposedly)then 2 in a week?,I can't see it.76