What's new

SO!! What Did Everyone Get For Xmas?

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
Reckon I was on santa's naughty list, and rightly so I might add, but I bought a couple dozen gifts, including toys for ten kids in a local drive, my clients, the maintenance guys, and I enjoyed the giving. Now, when I visit my Dad this week he will lay a couple g on me, and I'm gonna give some more........to a local happiness service provider, hehehe.
H

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Pair of New Balance runners, bench press weight bar and weights, Band of Brothers DVD Box Set, Breaking Bad Season 1 DVD Set and lots of hugs and kisses from my partner and daughter :D It was an awesome day to say the least ;)
:joint:

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
I got a Nook, a bunch of books (yeah!), a calendar, 2 hot lather machines (one has already died, so it was prophetic of my wife to buy two), some clothes, a BluRay player, a new cappuccino machine (my old one was leaking), some office supplies and the pleasure of the company of my wife and some of the kids. It was a low-key Christmas and we really enjoyed it. Instead of the bird my wife made this crab dish that was to die for along with roasted brusselsprouts and 3 different pies!

I gave my sweetie a Gucci watch and an iPad. Got her some nice flannel jammies at Victoria's Secret (those ladies were soooo nice!). Snagged some cool stuff for the grandkids and sent gift baskets to the rest of the family that wasn't with us.

It was fabulous!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
didnt get shit!! same as last year....my family is real lame when it comes to xmas. my dad got me a cheap generic wrench set...my mom bought me some oreo cookies lol...brother got me 12ga shotgun shot glasses and a book..

i gave out a handful of 100 dollar gift cards and bags of weed to the family...

Adrift

Veteran
i just bought myself all kinds of stuff this year, and my gf got me a few things :)

i got a few packs of seeds of seedbay aswell for myself :joint:

some leia og, and voodooXhashplant

good times :)

MMJcali

flew up here for my vaca, my sis is buying me a new grow tent and my other sis is buying me the light(s). And we hung out a lot. Thats all I really need :)

itisme

Veteran
I bought my own Christmas......GGG Candy Drop, Sun Maiden, Burgundy, and Leia OG :D I got a Candy Drop re-list, that was good enough for me.

I got other stuff too but :p

From others kinda usual stuff socks from my mom, lots of food etc..my gf gave me a nice memory stick, tiny and shiny.cool but i bought my self weedstars messiah illusion with 2 chambers + 1 extra precooler.Just received it, looks gangsta as hell, too bad it got broken turning the shipping process.those bastards!Theyll send me another one, but i dont understand why they didnt put some label on it that glass is inside or smt...finest christmas time to you pipl

Latest posts

Latest posts