What's new

SO!! What Did Everyone Get For Xmas?

I

Iron_Lion

Clothes, shoes, cash, a pile of omaha steaks, kitchen stuff and some poontang :D

Gonna buy myself some merry xmas seeds with the cash, gotta feed the addiction.

Been a rough year but this was probly one of the best xmas's since I was a kid.

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
An electric blue jacket.........A pair of bell bottoms and a copy of black belt jones on betamax..

Attachments

• jacket.jpg
    jacket.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 6
  • bell.jpg
    bell.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 8
  • jones.jpg
    jones.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 5
C

cheesey

Clothes for fishing some new tackle and i treated myself to a baitboat and fish finder

Attachments

• viper_xrange.jpg
    viper_xrange.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 6

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
all i got was what i bought myself. a chocolate dutch master with three kinds of kush in it. beats a kick in the nuts.

Bullfrog44

Veteran
I am a carpenter/electrician so I got lots of Carhartt gear. Best clothes in the trades.

Best gifts I gave, my wives tablet and video games to the young ones.

JustDoIt

Books, chocolate, coconut water, gift card to dunks... for me it's not about the gifts though, it's being together with family and relaxing....

spring fed

ICMag Donor
Veteran
MoreBeer gift cards, fishing license, carhartt insulated coveralls, and I bought myself a Big Buddah vape.

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Material things are nice,but there is just something about getting a gift from a child, made with love.Brings a tear to a grown man's eye...when no one's looking ofcourse ;)

One of my most cherished possessions is a plaque of my son's hands with this saying:

Sometimes you get discouraged
Because I am very small
And always leave my fingerprints
On furniture and walls.

But everyday I'm growing . . .
I'll be all grown-up someday,
And all the tiny fingerprints
Will surely fade away.

So here's a real hand print
Just so you can recall,
Exactly how my fingers looked
When I was very small.

Carpe Diem

Peace,
SSM :joint:

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Books, chocolate, coconut water, gift card to dunks... for me it's not about the gifts though, it's being together with family and relaxing....

dunks! what kind?

been collecting dunks for a year now......

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got a sweet Boliva watch from my sweety...And I gave us some merry magic mushies that were awesome yesterday ;D

wspman

I got GGG gear this year. Leia OG, Candy Drop and a Willie Nelson. Only way to get what you want is to pick it out yourself.

wsp

anditwasfun

My best friend was out of town, his girlfriend came and brought me some candy and furry socks. My friend got me a belt. I got some chocolate covered nuts from my dad. My friend gave me a zip of headband.

I met this guy and I definitely won't forget him. My friend's brother came to town. He had some really killer organic platinum and og. I got to know him a bit, we had a good time. I went and hung out again the next night, and he had Larry OG. It was mostly dust, but he said i could go through and pick out what I please and he'll worry about the crumbs. I did that and then he told me to go ahead and keep the shake after I finished...jackpot. I made a rediculously potent batch of brownies to give away for the holidays. Then he gifted me a nice sack of some chemdog. I then noticed he had a little OG left which I got for basically $1.50/g...that was a pretty good day.