What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So far - pretty dissappointed :-(

dreaded

I don't understand the complaint....if you haven't tried the product......& then no pics..

I've had poor m/fm ratios...& I've had 9-out of 10 females...

I also have grown his purple pain killer... & the best plant didn't stink till the end...

But..... I have grown his wcsd & didn't get a killer smelling...through concrete...that I wanted.....but it was still FIRE.......ijs

P.s....the more I think about it....you don't need pics...you just need to finish your grow...& try the product.... Then let us know what you think...

Pragma

Not gonna bash you cuz I've had the same happen to me. Famous strains from respectable breeders giving me total mediocre plants, but it happens. Doesn't help your case that you don't post any pics and your account is totally new (actually i noticed its 2013 but low post count sry).

I've had one of the best strains (stardawg imho) give me mediocre plants but also two of my best keepers in the same pack of seeds, but I got 6 females. That cross is chem4 x chemD bx3, so just goes to show no matter how much honest breeding work and elite cuts you use you will never see 100% keepers from a pack.

Smells vary wildly unless the breeder is exclusively breeding for smell which imho is a bad idea. Most strain descriptions are from limited test runs the breeder does (who has space to pop 100 females for every strain they breed ?) so you shouldn't hold it against them. Also doesn't help that one guys "skunky" is another guys "sour" or "fuelly". I swear my skunk smells like mangos but my friend smells it and says it smells like coffee (!!?!?!)

My advice is to buy multiple packs from the same strain and pop them all at once so you have a higher chance to get more females to choose from. If you don't get good results take as good pics as you can and then post your complain/review. Will be much more credible and you will have your case heard rather than being dismissed (which I know is a bitch). Also would be good if you post pics of other strains you have that performed much better.

Cheers and good luck.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Agreed, pics or it didn't happen. How do you get off bashing the man with no evidence? And you are running a hot room, with GH nutes, not the best combo for nose and flavor IMHO. Are the plants very dark green? Are your running it as 3:2:1 , 1:2:3, or using Lucas? What is your RH? How much exhaust do you have cfm vs watts of light? Details please..

Without disclosure of methods and pics, it is not cool to post up its crap, especially if the plants are not even done.

Sorry, I gotta take the breeders side here. He did the work and does not deserve to be bashed because you 4 seeds are not the new cup winner. Wise up and prove your statements, or apologize to Med for public unwarranted bashing. IMO.

I have no ties to Med Man for sure, but we need to nip this crap in the bud so to speak. All it takes is one asshole to state something and you have the rest of the noobs parroting it for the next two years. Ya dig OP? So bust out that crappy flip phone and let's see some fuzzy hps pics!

Seedsearcher

Obviously without pics it didn't happen right? WE, I'm moving on. He just gets the checklist for breeders I would never try again.

Plants were running right beside BCBD (who gets bashed worse than Medman) Socal master kush and fire og as well as my own Kush Dream f2 - but all of them were absolutely fine and even excelled - my one Kush Dream is over the top fuel stank, BCBD SCMK - mix of super fruity, super greasy, and some Kushy, Fire OG had a winner and even a problem picking a keeper from the same numbers - one was a super pinesol over the top greasy plant. Medman's Master kush, West coast sour diesel and lady bug bubba ALL were filled with Nanner after nanner like I've never seen before and tons of little seeds starting.

You can say all you want, about experience and nutes and whatever, but besides Humbolt seed Organisation, these are the worst I've grown.

I'm not saying you can't find something good, because that's why I bought the seeds - seeing some grow reports, but if someone would have stated that it was VERY inconsistent, I would have stayed away.

He is also touting that he is awesome, but in comparison to ******,DNA, Rare Dankness and Dynasty Genetics - my opinion from buying his seeds is that they are not worth it.
Everytime you buy seeds from someone new it's a gamble, this one did not pay off.

I would go to BCBD again before him.

BTW I'm not going to reply again.

Ready4

Veteran
Obviously without pics it didn't happen right? WE, I'm moving on. He just gets the checklist for breeders I would never try again.

Plants were running right beside BCBD (who gets bashed worse than Medman) Socal master kush and fire og as well as my own Kush Dream f2 - but all of them were absolutely fine and even excelled - my one Kush Dream is over the top fuel stank, BCBD SCMK - mix of super fruity, super greasy, and some Kushy, Fire OG had a winner and even a problem picking a keeper from the same numbers - one was a super pinesol over the top greasy plant. Medman's Master kush, West coast sour diesel and lady bug bubba ALL were filled with Nanner after nanner like I've never seen before and tons of little seeds starting.

You can say all you want, about experience and nutes and whatever, but besides Humbolt seed Organisation, these are the worst I've grown.

I'm not saying you can't find something good, because that's why I bought the seeds - seeing some grow reports, but if someone would have stated that it was VERY inconsistent, I would have stayed away.

He is also touting that he is awesome, but in comparison to ******,DNA, Rare Dankness and Dynasty Genetics - my opinion from buying his seeds is that they are not worth it.
Everytime you buy seeds from someone new it's a gamble, this one did not pay off.

I would go to BCBD again before him.

BTW I'm not going to reply again.

You are nothing but a fake and a total poser, typical BS artist who has not even come close to finishing up, drying , curing & testing for effect. Only a total loser would judge something by the flowering smell that is not close to finishing. No need for you tpo "reply again" = everybody can see that you are just pimping for BCBD who are apparently bitter that Medman is taking some $$ by providing something decent and not robbing customers blind.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
a big issue in the game is some people don't know what good weed is. since they don't know what good weed is they don't know what it looks like, smells like, tastes like, since they have no frame of reference. if you are trying to grow good weed but all you have to go on is bad or mediocre weed which you always thought was good weed, then you might in turn have a hard time getting the results you expect with any given plant. every seed grows different. no such things as twins in plants. maybe your idea of a good result isn't the same thing as what the breeder intended?