What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So called "BEASTERS"

nycnoob

yeah man the weed sucks here on the east.. beasters,mid, dro, haze no difference to me.. just whatever get the sale they will say.. I have heard of people saying fuckin sour diesel for beasters and dro.. seriously there are a lotta of fuckd up dealers... get better gear!!! (=..

but yeah...i mean im a lightweight so anything will get me a lil fuckd up for about 15-30 mins.. I do have to admit also I will take anythin at the moment.. dry as fuck

G

LOL Dr. F.

LOL Dr. F.

nycnoob,

i too am dry as fuck.......dryer than my wit!:deadhorse:
it truly is the reason im such a prick..this'll be my first indoor haul in over 2 years...and its only gonna be one plant:badday:but thats ok!:jump:
HeHe it's better than beaters:bandit:

seriously man, been dry and lookin at this triflin female for 43 days now wit my stomach growlin for a taste...
i feel your pain.....................
5538feb16screek-med.JPG

chop this week:woohoo:

ps- if anyone wants pics of the bc bud plant, i can ask my buddy if he has any, but his camera is his phone so i'm not sure he'd have plant pics saved since the summertime on it. really nothing special, but, it does have trichs like any other plant, maybe the buds you guys get are dry sieved first.

also, the only beast we get here nowadays is very very frosty, and rock solid, uncompressed too! more silver in appearance than red.

it used to be the darker colored mustier rotten fruit/mildew smellin nugs from quick dry and exporting, compressed, with weak trich coverage, and those plentiful tubular vibrant orange hairs...this is what we have grown, and it looks like dull bullshit when done, and smokes the same, even when grown yourself, i reiterate tho, better than buying it commercially thats for damn sure..

it now looks like theyve crossed it to something else to increase yield and potency, and it even lost some pistils in the process, the nugs are much more calyx now than pistil ridden (which always made me nautious and gave me instant hot flashes for some reason) the newer bud seems to be somewhat smoother whether it be them now flushing, curing, or using organics i really do not know but the bud actually burns ok and taste isnt as narsty... nugs are larger in general buy w8 from what i can see.....

lmao i cant believe i just posted this much info on bc bud......ti guess the vicodin is kickin in:abduct:

Last edited:

raz1012

CaptainJack said:
nycnoob,

i too am dry as fuck.......dryer than my wit!:deadhorse:
it truly is the reason im such a prick..this'll be my first indoor haul in over 2 years...and its only gonna be one plant:badday:but thats ok!:jump:
HeHe it's better than beaters:bandit:

seriously man, been dry and lookin at this triflin female for 43 days now wit my stomach growlin for a taste...
i feel your pain.....................
5538feb16screek-med.JPG

chop this week:woohoo:

ps- if anyone wants pics of the bc bud plant, i can ask my buddy if he has any, but his camera is his phone so i'm not sure he'd have plant pics saved since the summertime on it. really nothing special, but, it does have trichs like any other plant, maybe the buds you guys get are dry sieved first.

also, the only beast we get here nowadays is very very frosty, and rock solid, uncompressed too! more silver in appearance than red.

it used to be the darker colored mustier rotten fruit/mildew smellin nugs from quick dry and exporting, compressed, with weak trich coverage, and those plentiful tubular vibrant orange hairs...this is what we have grown, and it looks like dull bullshit when done, and smokes the same, even when grown yourself, i reiterate tho, better than buying it commercially thats for damn sure..

it now looks like theyve crossed it to something else to increase yield and potency, and it even lost some pistils in the process, the nugs are much more calyx now than pistil ridden (which always made me nautious and gave me instant hot flashes for some reason) the newer bud seems to be somewhat smoother whether it be them now flushing, curing, or using organics i really do not know but the bud actually burns ok and taste isnt as narsty... nugs are larger in general buy w8 from what i can see.....

lmao i cant believe i just posted this much info on bc bud......ti guess the vicodin is kickin in:abduct:

I actually noticed that as well... i picked up some beasters and they were really nice after i trimmed those nasty grundle leaves that are all over it and then i cured them out for about 3-4 weeks and they smoked and smelled very nice. Traditional beasters burn like ass, taste like ass, and smell like rotten ass but these much to my suprise were actually half decent.

ogrefugee

Official Tree Taster
Veteran
yea, a good month in the mason definatly helps w/ the taste... too bad the potency don't go up either...

they need to be flushed

G

as with any country, the shittiest stuff always goes outta town and the growers and their buddys smoke the diggity-dank.

Vermonster

They are nasty , but you can't beat that price jump that crossing the border gets ye. Biker gangs and vietnamese , and don't forget the indians on the reservation! BIG Business, bad weed

Joe A. Grower

CaptainJack said:
last i checked 90% of the weed i smoke has orange hairs.

Ha! I had one of my customers try that "orange hair" shit out on me the other day. He was like, "Well, dude, it has a lot of red hairs," as if I was going to come down off my price because of that. My response was, "All weed has red hairs if you harvest it when you are supposed to. You get no red hairs when some punk amateur harvests a nine week strain at seven weeks."

That shut him up. Fucker probably never grew a decent gram of shit in his life.

The reason BC Bud sucks is the same reason Mexican brick weed sucks. Its all in the harvesting and handling, not the genetics. Virtually any modern strain has the potential to make decent smoke. "Beasters" isn't grown, its made. If you want to make your own, just take some decent weed, quick dry it, don't cure it, cram it in hockey bag and have it muled over the border by some teenage kid on a dirt bike. By the time its been crushed, baked, knocked-around and repackaged several times, you'll have "beasters."

Local grown is the only weed worth toking.