What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SO-CAL CLONES

toohighmf

Veteran
Alien dawg and apothecary chem are fire. Alwalker smells phenomenal and short stout sativa.

Last edited by a moderator:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is from the 1st post in this thread:
JJScorpio said:
This thread will be a place to discuss the different clones available in Southern Cal, how they grow, what they help you with and where to pick them up.
This is not a forum for owners or suppliers to spam their wares.
Let's try and keep from posting private stock, thanks DD

cravin morehead

Veteran
m.c.p.a. cuts

m.c.p.a. cuts

had a problem with my moms, had to start over. looking for some quick options, went to mid-counties patient association. never been there before. i picked up a couple cuts. blue venom, yumbolt, and casey jones. they only had vague,generic desciptions for me. but i needed some cuts. so, im asking you guys, what can you tell me about these cuts from mid-counties?? looking for structure, stretch, smell, taste, and whatever else you can tell me. they will be flowered in a chilled dwc in a a/c'ed room, using mh/hps. help a brother out...

thanks
cm

soil margin

Veteran
had a problem with my moms, had to start over. looking for some quick options, went to mid-counties patient association. never been there before. i picked up a couple cuts. blue venom, yumbolt, and casey jones. they only had vague,generic desciptions for me. but i needed some cuts. so, im asking you guys, what can you tell me about these cuts from mid-counties?? looking for structure, stretch, smell, taste, and whatever else you can tell me. they will be flowered in a chilled dwc in a a/c'ed room, using mh/hps. help a brother out...

thanks
cm

only one I can comment on is Casey Jones.

80 Sativa/20 Indica
Genetics: Trainwreck x Thai x Eastcoast Sour Diesel
Flowering: 8-9 Weeks
Smell&Taste: Very sweet, little bit of citrus pine and diesel reek.

Medium-ish height, plant stretches and multi-branches pretty well. Moderate feeder. Fairly pest/mold resistant from my experience.

One of my favorites personally.

soil margin

Veteran
I got my casey from a friend of a friend down here in SD. It's actually a fairly popular strain down here among grower circles, you just don't see it in dispensaries very often.

Guess cause everyone is keeping it to smoke on. ;)

cravin morehead

Veteran
thanks again. just don't know these people well, so i guess i'm just trying to find out if they are quality, legit cuts of what they're labelled as...

Hey when i originally started this thread it was going strong. What happened i have been gone for 2 years due to a country & jury that chooses to put people in cages for profit, and not choose to accept state law for what it truly is! Lets see if it can get going again look at the san diego page!!! myself & others i know are in need so please help out

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
Last time I went to po they had mites it sucked because I was picking about 120 cuts! LA wonderland is good went there today and got sour diesel, deadhead og, and phantom. 1 love in long beach is also good but got thrips about 3 weeks ago....the pest was killed... I can tell this are good genetics ... I'm
Happy with this burkle and blue
Dream I just hate mites since they are the hardest to et rid off.

lovenrg420

Just stopped by TLMD in valley village yesterday, I was happy to see they are carrying clones again. I used to get cuts from them a few years ago, and they always had a great selection and the cuts were always clean and what they were supposed to be, but they stopped carrying them for one reason or another. I inquired about the new cuts, they only had 4 strains in but said to check back soon for more:

Bx2 (blueberry)
Lemon Thai
Dr. Atomics NL
Candy Bubba

They had flowers of all but the NL to show me and I was quite impressed, took a few of each home. thought people might like to know as it has been hard for me to locate clean, legit clones as Im sure it has been for others as well.

JOJO420

Veteran
Can someone tell me where to go in LA to get legit cuttings. I usually use my own genetics, and have not bought clones for years, so I'm a little out of the loop. Plus with all the closures, Im not sure where to go. I want a legit, stable Og or a good pre 98 Bubba.Also looking for Casey Jones, ChemD and Chem4 and Mental Floss. If anyone can steer me in the right direction I appreciate it.

Last edited:

est1977

Try my homies at cc420 they are based out of the IE and are like a delivery service ALWAYS HAS LEGIT BOMB ASS NOWHERE else you can get them OG's!!! I use them a lot good shit 760-576-4205 last time they had Louie og x superskunk bull rider a whole lotta stuff you can't get anymore or anywhere else they also sell s1's and regular seeds

HeresTheDank

Revived from the grave! This threads and my account ha

Been out of the loop for years, any where around these days with good cuts/genetics? I know to avoid clone queen (assuming its not improved) and weedmaps app is pissing me off atm and not working. Is PO still around ? Also saw cali connect is in clone game now (edit:may of been rip roaring high and misread regarding clones, googling now)...anyone experience with them?

Minor search didnt yield many threads other than one many people told OP to pop beans. Planning a little outdoor grow so unsure I could get beans popped and going in time, nor the ability to do it correctly at the moment.

Latest posts

Latest posts