What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SO-CAL CLONES

rastaone

Droped 250 babies yesterday at

Mid-County Patients Association (MCPA)
3164 E. La Palma Ave. Suite P
Anaheim, CA 92806
(714) 630-6272
(714) 630-6273 Fax

A very nice club actually. Really clean and nice. I am used to the LA and SFV clubs.

Strains are:

Bubba Kush
Blue Venom
NYC Diesel
Pre 98 Buba
SFV OG BX2
****** OG
SAC #3 (Purple OG Kush)
Pinapple Express
Royal Kush
Chemdawg 91
Chemdawg D
Skunkberry
Tripple OG
Presidential OG
OC OG Kush
Ogiesel
Tahoe OG
Larry OG

Not sure what their donation is but the genetic is worth every cent :D

Bless
DtechClones

Bunz

I really want some tahoe, and Im on a mission for tripple og as well. it kinda sucks because I really dont have much cash atm, and I dont like wasting my time with clones from some fly by night spot that doesn't have a reputation for having legit cuts. but I'm also pretty new to the med scene and don't really know what available elsewhere but I've been to PO and I like the spot, I dont expect 100% healthy clones from a D as it is, as soon as they hit my garden they become healthy as can be. I just want LEGIT cuts plain and simple so hopefully their relocation goes well, because I'd really like to have access to the genetics that they make available. can anyone steer me in the direction of tahoe(po is supposed to have it) and tripple??

Anaheim, CA 92806
(714) 630-6272
(714) 630-6273 Fax

A very nice club actually. Really clean and nice. I am used to the LA and SFV clubs.

Strains are:

Bubba Kush
Blue Venom
NYC Diesel
Pre 98 Buba
SFV OG BX2
****** OG
SAC #3 (Purple OG Kush)
Pinapple Express
Royal Kush
Chemdawg 91
Chemdawg D
Skunkberry
Tripple OG
Presidential OG
OC OG Kush
Ogiesel
Tahoe OG
Larry OG

Bless
DtechClones

:tiphat:

Anaheim, CA 92806
(714) 630-6272
(714) 630-6273 Fax

Strains are:

Bubba Kush
Blue Venom
NYC Diesel
Pre 98 Buba
SFV OG BX2
****** OG
SAC #3 (Purple OG Kush)
Pinapple Express
Royal Kush
Chemdawg 91
Chemdawg D
Skunkberry
Tripple OG
Presidential OG
OC OG Kush
Ogiesel
Tahoe OG
Larry OG

Bless
DtechClones

Haha did you happen to supply some of that Chemdawg 91 to Riteway Wellness Center in Santa Ana as well (or do the clubs possibly share clones or something?) It would be awesome if you are actually the person who took the cuts of this Chemdawg 91 I picked up yesterday, because I've always been so overwhelmed by the Chem debate and would love any and all info you can give on this particular cut. Thanks for allowing us patients to medicate without breaking the bank (and developing an awesome new hobby in the meantime!)

ReelBusy1

Breeder
ICMag Donor
ELVIS (Citral x Skunk #1) CLONES IN VAN NUYS CA

ELVIS (Citral x Skunk #1) CLONES IN VAN NUYS CA

Dropped 25 ELVIS clones yesterday

Progressive Options (PO)
Van Nuys, Ca. 91411

Mother Chucker's ELVIS (Citral x Skunk #1) hybrid suited for indoor and outdoor cultivation.

It's ELVIS because it is THE KING!

It has a sour, citrus-like skunky smell and a strong lemony tast. Thanks to its high cannabinoid content, it will hit your hard and strong.

Genetic origin: Citral x Skunk #1
Flowering time indoors: 8 weeks
Yield indoors: up to 1.8 oz per square foot
Flowering time outdoors: harvest end September-begin October
Yield outdoors: up to 800 grams per plant, depending on size
Medicinal properties: pain relief, depression.

Tell them Mother sent you.

Capn

I just picked up a SFV OG cut from PNC in LB. He also gave me a Banana OG aswell.

Anyone grow these cuts out before?

biglove

hey bros,

Could someone please explain to this stoner how backcrossing works and the benefit? Specifically, the SFV OG vs SFV OG BX2( the work of swerve?) What is the difference in performance and high between the 2, if it's not too much trouble?? Love this thread. Seems there a ton more variety the further north from SD I drive!

We tried the platinum OG kush from PNC when it was still in SD. Nice looking nugs but the smell and the high definetly didnt blow up anyones skirt so we didn't keep her. the sour d x og kush is really nice, however, doin a proper grow with her now but the plant we grew to test had d-lish frosty nugs and a hell of a mule kick, a lil tough to clone tho.
The grape ape took a long time and had nice nugs but if I have to wait 70+ days for a plant to finish there are much more potent options for the same flower time(sour d) so we didn't keep her.

Capt, there's a whole thread on sfv og, just keep digging for it or someone might be able to post a link. Sometimes I put in the name of a thread that should be obvious to the search engine but its not cuz i tried to find it for you :/

thanks for the input,

BL

M

medfinder

different supplier.

different supplier.

Haha did you happen to supply some of that Chemdawg 91 to Riteway Wellness Center in Santa Ana as well (or do the clubs possibly share clones or something?) It would be awesome if you are actually the person who took the cuts of this Chemdawg 91 I picked up yesterday, because I've always been so overwhelmed by the Chem debate and would love any and all info you can give on this particular cut. Thanks for allowing us patients to medicate without breaking the bank (and developing an awesome new hobby in the meantime!)

Riteway has a different grower over there.

there was some drama about the last grower.

Iam loving the Larry Og and the M.TF.

as far as Rastaone Goes I dont Know to much about his work.

At Riteway I saw PantomOG, sour-d Ibl Chem-91 AND mk-ULTRA.

with the new rules in L.A comming I am hoping collectives will stay open.

when will PO be closing? Its a must to make it before the move just in case IMO.
Is TLMD vending again? They used to consistently have solid real Larry cuts. Just labeled Og usually.

est1977

They are still where they are at i just went they have 2 Larry's, the cc version crossed to sfv(if it's not then it looks just like sfv) og from swerve. The true cut is from so cal and was horded for over 20 years by a Guy as a personal strain .Said Dude Screwed a Grower in on an op with him and took everything but about a tray of 150 unrooted cuts .The Strain became known as Larry Og ,Because when First smoked it reminded the Spited Grower Of a Sweet astringent OG Kush ,Larry is the Name of the Guy that was Hording it .1/2 of the trays contents made it to a co-op on Sunset and Doheney and was labeled as L Og first then labeled as Larry Og The Growers revenge cut uncrossed Original yields easily 4oz in a sea of green of top notch bud;) Swerve might have got his cut from the OC But the Strain is From The IE thats where dude lives

est1977

It's really an Afghani Crossed to bubba kush it yields alot though it eats alot and is easy to manicure high bud to leaf ratio Bomb Flavor and expansion its a money plant if you grow it right

rastaone

Droped 230 babies yesterday at

Anaheim, CA 92806
(714) 630-6272
(714) 630-6273 Fax

Strains are:
Bubba Kush
Blue Venom
NYC Diesel
SFV OG BX2
Pinapple Express
Royal Kush
Chemdawg 91
Chemdawg D
Tripple OG
OC OG Kush
Ogiesel
Tahoe OG
G13

and an own OG cross cut I have not yet named. It is a cross of a Skunkberry that hermed in week 9 and OG Tahoe. Nice Tahoe smell and taste but higher yield.

I can highly recommend the Blue Venom for Indica Lovers, vigerous growth, short flowering time (8.5w), fat Colas. I grow the strain for my own medical needs since 4 runs. I selected the mom out of 20 girls some years ago and she is a real keeper. .

My OGs are from Swerve's cuts.
The NYCD is from Somas own mom, I got it some years ago in Venlo (I am half Dutch).
Bubba, Pineapple, Royal, Blu Venom are my own selections.
The Chems are from PO. The G13 I got from a grower in van Nuys who I know very well.
Next batch will include Skywalker OG, Caterac Kush, DJ's Blueberry and some more confirmed OGs I am getting hopefully tonight.

@ Snowrider: I dont know Rita's Wellness Center, sometimes I drop at PO (an excellent place btw)

Bless
Rastaone

est1977

is ther such thing as a candy cane og kush,my buddy got a cut and I have never heard of it.

Yes i have a couple of cuts of this but mine were called peppermint OG and its a real OG but it has a slight mint smell to it.I got mine from la wonderland caregivers

Relentless

Veteran
anyone in socal ever heard of VX? its chem 91 x tahoe og.. ive got it, and its drying right now after 10wks of 12/12.. anyone have any info on it or heard of it?

lotsofblunts

candy cane = og kush x purple urkle. --its something i worked on for years.
I got cuts of og and other strains when i did some work for a club in san diego about 6 years ago. Long story short i got robbed. Im a medical patient, Plants were stolen. Two moms made it through the ordeal. Og, and blue satellite, and were returned to me by the San Mateo police department as recovered property.

Gave og cuts to a buddy who fucked up the light cycle. His purple urkle hermed, and pollinated the og. He came back to me with the seeds. 4 different phenos arose from the cross.
I called candy cane so because the plants were doneflowering right at christmas time. It's skunky, piney, and had red/purple calyexes thrown in with the green. It as sugar frosted, like snow, made for a sweet christmas---- Hence the name candy cane was chosen. Its a huge yeilder and i've grown it exclusively since. Cuts have been given out to friends and im glad it has made it onto these boards finally.
I've learned a ton from these forms since the days of overgrow, but have never posted. Hope you guys enjoy it! Pics available on request =).

est1977

Thanks for the insight ,I have a peppermint OG that grew to be 15 ft tall last years outdoor crop
picture.php
I will be growing it again