What's new

SNYPE GOT BOPED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
lol yeah craigslist or ebay or cartrader!

glad you're out snype, now get back to that stock market thread :joint:

ArcticBlast

Snype

Veteran
is there a place on the web you can buy that hoopdie car i need 1
A hoopdie is just a cheap old car. You spend whatever you're willing to lose on your hoopdie. It's best to purchase old common cars that you see all over the place so you can blend in. There's plenty of them on craigslist. I wasn't randomly pulled over, I made a big mistake to get pulled over but I can't explain what it was. All that I can say is to read all the signs very closely and follow all driving instructions.

LUDACRIS

Veteran
I find website but no car
http://www.hooptie.com/

This is a nice little runner. Just been serviced and going cheap.
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

picture.php

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
damn that sucks...but why is snype driving? snypette should have been driving..when my Ls were suspended i always let other people drive my car. or i borrowed my brothers identity and got out of a traffic stop because i was my brother with his clean record.

Snype

Veteran
damn that sucks...but why is snype driving? snypette should have been driving..when my Ls were suspended i always let other people drive my car. or i borrowed my brothers identity and got out of a traffic stop because i was my brother with his clean record.
Snypette only has her permit and she is not used to driving long distances, esp in a hoopdie. It is much safer that I drive, at least for now.

To answer someone's question, "Bopped" is a term that we use out here for getting arrested. I believe that it was used in south central, LA and made it's way out east in records, but I could be wrong. Personally a lot of my slang is old and rubs off on Snypette.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
eventually a judge wont feel sorry for you. play it safer. I see your attitude as being a little cocky through the text, but I could be misinterpreting tone of voice meant behind it.

however when that judge comes along that decides to lock your ass up for that mandatory minimum, I bet you will wish weed was legal. cause this article is bull shit http://www.examiner.com/x-14883-Sant...marijuana-laws
, and because I think you are sounding cocky I leaves me to believe you are voting no on 19 out of pure greed.

I hope that you never have to face that day. keep it safe.

Last edited:

Snypette

Veteran
I wasn't driving because i don't have a license and snype is a much more experienced driver so the chances of him getting pulled over are less than me getting pulled over. and yes i spelled 'bopped' wrong, wasn't really concerned with spelling at that point. oh and i actually heard the term 'bopped' before i met snype.. thought it was common. guess not.. anyways, to anyone who works with other people in the game,. always stick to the plan!!!

driving around with a suspended license is extremely stupid. driving around with a 4 year suspension is even worse. you guys will get fucked to hell one day with that general attitude. maybe you live out in the middle of nowhere and it feels safe, thats the risk i guess. not worth it to most ppl though. g/l

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^this is a dangerous combo for a young girl. I have 4 sisters and if they were in your situation I would tell them to leave him or help him. Also one of my sisters is bipolar and I know what it does, when meds are missed.

Being with an mentally unstable grower that is twice your age therefore should be twice as wise, but only gets by on the graces of a good lawyer, pees in jars and saves it, and is cocky even after getting caught; might not be the best idea. Think about it. I am not saying break up with him. He might be a good guy, and you might love him. I am saying help him stay grounded in reality. Help him stay safe. be his rock.

also if you are younger than 18 and he twice your age then run. that is called a pedophile. Even if it is actually yummybud in disguise.

LEARN THE 4TH AMENDMENT LIKE THE BACK OF YOUR HAND.

dankydoodle

Wow, wow, WOW! I shouldn't comment, but who can resist. First of all, you said you made a pretty bad mistake driving, but couldn't explain what it was. Must have been pretty stupid. Your girl (kid) has no driving experience to speak of, and only has a permit, so I'm thinking she isn't legal by any stretch of the imagination. Your riding around in a "hoopdie" with no DL, and an elbow of bud, and NOT following the rules of the road to a tee! You must be tired of your freedom or something.

This little girl your with should wake up and embrace reality. You are going to take her down with you, before she even has a chance to grow up and know whats important. However I think you have put her on the crash course to growing up the hard way.

So assuming nothing else goes wrong due to your superior "planning", and you two grow up together, you honestly think she's going to want to be with an old man when she is just reaching adulthood? I think not. Sounds to me like she needs a daddy in her life, and you need help!

I try to be optimistic about the future, but it's hard when we got a world full of knuckle heads like yourself. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts