What's new

SNYPE GOT BOPED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
Maybe it is poor judgement, I really don't know. All that I know is that I moved hours away from my business and this is part of the risk. I would never have anyone come out to where I'm at or even close, so I see no other option. I thought about busses or trains but I've had many problems on those in the past so the car is my safest option. We purposely buy hoopdies cause we expect them to be taken by LEO so it's all part of the plan and an added expense. Cops out here don't care too much about trees so they really don't care and just want to be assholes when they can. I know growers can sometimes be overly paranoid about situations like this but cops have better things to worry about than some growers and esp a small timer like myself. If they really want to waste their time searching a 3 state radius of police stations to find me then I deserve to get pinched but they still won't find my locations. The system is set up for people like me to succeed and at times to pay the penalties for some of my actions. At least this country is good for something. Oh yeah, and I don't think LEO would like to see me locked up cause I'll teach every felon in there that they don't have to rob banks to make a living.
Snype glad your out homie hope shit wasn't too bad.....
but hey no way of finding yourself a blond business woman of age to drive your shit around?
I personally never expect Leo to take anything away from me, and thats why I try to take every precaution to make them "work" for it rather than making it a day for them, if i was you I'd stay low and not give out much of your info on here... you'd be surprise of how many eyes are Online searching for Pot and sites like Icmag pop up... one click away.
Where I live I can't afford failure because I only get one chance, this is how i see is.
keep it green and simple
stay low but high if you know what I mean ;)

wtf??!!
im just seeing this thread now jus read throught the whole thing man that is fukd up.. im positive all will work out i know u know what ur doing.. good to see ur back home tho.. stay safe..peace..

mcattak

WTF?
If she's driving with a license and gets pulled over she gets a ticket.
When he's driving and gets pulled over with a suspended license, he gets arrested, and because the car is being impounded, they can now search it and find his shit, just like they did.

You really don't understand that?

If they want to search you they will...
There was really no explanation as to why they were pulled over....Kinda hard as the driver to say you didnt know what was in the car...

mc

Phedrosbenny

Trying to have a good day
Veteran
And driving without one gives leo an excuse to pull you over, shake you down, arrest you, and search your car without consent.

If you arent known how can driving without a license get you pulled over? They would have to know it before they asked for it.

Dojo

Hey snype glad all is well (for now)...i feel ya man this country is fucked up but we also take alot of shit for granted...i dig your philosophy

Side note: about peeing in bottles...when i first saw that thread i thought it was a hoax...then i had a flash back when i was young i looked under my uncles bathroom sink and remember seeing bottles of dark yellow shit thinking to myself "what the fuck is that"...now i know

G

Guest 18340

If you arent known how can driving without a license get you pulled over? They would have to know it before they asked for it.
Police routinely run the plates of the cars in front of them. If one comes back as "registered owner suspended" they pull the car over to see if the registered owner is driving. Simple and legal. My father was NYPD for 25 years...

Last edited:

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well man I hope you walk scott free, but honestly your piss in a jar thing could totally save your ass, and you could plead mentally ill if you have a good lawyer.

also does your experience make you wish there was some kind of law in place to help you like prop 19? now that you have experienced a little realness do you see how important it is to push the legalization movement forward?

T

THE PABLOS

I'm out!!!!:)
I haven't read the post yet but thanks for all of your support! It's all just part of the game that I signed up for and really not a big deal. They took the car and a little bit over a pound but at least it was my worst trees. There's no way LEO can find any of my locations cause I've been planning this out for years and nothing ties me or Snypette to anything. My license has been suspended indefinitely for about 4 years now but no pig or no law is going to stop me from driving. Anyway, I'm tired. FUCK PIGS!!!

Absolutely...not smart. Your plan is like a sieve dude...good luck.

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
anybody driving suspended, stolen, or expired better think again...

MANY police departments are using these license plate scanners these days...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXjZcFesCdE

there is really no getting away from them, unless you buy one of these (and hope the police cameras don't get a good angle on you):

http://www.sportsimportsltd.com/buphblcowidi.html

Very scary holly shit i knew they had something like this but thats seriously violating some right... wow
Are those license covers legal?
i want one.:chin:

Bionic

Cautiously Optimistic
Veteran
Very scary holly shit i knew they had something like this but thats seriously violating some right... wow
Are those license covers legal?
i want one.:chin:

No. They'll definitely pull you over for obscuring/tampering with your license. Seriously people, WTF. It's not fucking hard to move around and not have to worry about this kinda crap. A little bit of forethought, effort and being vigilant about what you're doing are all that are required.

I

In~Plain~Site

Agreed on the license issue, not a smart gamble. But what is one to do?

Wish you the best, Snype...the trick is beating 'them' at their own game :ying:

Game on :wave:

Snype

Veteran
I met with my lawyer today and I've had this lawyer since my first case in 1994. I was pretty lucky to find this guy as early as I did cause he's real good. He's only lost 2 cases and those were for really bad cases. I found this guy cause one of my friends in the past got out of prison, and the day he got out, he stabbed this other guy right in the middle of a square, with a lot of people around. When I found out he beat his case, I went right to him when I caught my first case. Me and my friends have had a lot of cases through the years and none of us have had to serve one day. Actually, I take that back cause one person had to serve 10 years but that was federal. This lawyer is not good for federal cases. One of my friends got caught selling a few pounds to a cop and in the middle of his trial he was in a high speed chase with LEO and got caught again with a couple pounds and still beat both cases. My last case I was a little disappointed at first but I had a 5 year mandatory that I was able to beat even when I went on the run for months and left the state. I've learned through the years that as long as you are white and have some money put aside, and you're not a violent offender, they will just fine you lots of money. Pay the fines and stay out of jail. My state is pretty cool and 50 pounds is a misdemeaner. I'm pretty much looking at fines and possibly probation. I also bought another hoopdie today (that's also in someone else's name) and I'm back again to play the cat and mouse game!

Status
Not open for further replies.