What's new

Snowcap the truth please

G

mysta177 said:
I was wondering the same thing....A buddy of mine got some cuts from a pot farm up in the triangle and is at 7 weeks so I was just wondering when to chop her!

I'm at 7 weeks with no end in site. How did your buddies turn out? Anybody know the flowering time??????

Pics at 6 weeks

G

Can't describe more without bringing names into it. The man who originated it is a person wholly built of bad karma. But the law is having its' way with him at this moment.

It is a seed from a pack of Sensi Seeds Outdoor mix. No one knows the lineage.

Good Trainwreck, or SSH, or almost anything is of higher quality. We laugh at the Cap here. It is mildew prone, takes all summer to finish, is low on flavour no matter how you grow it, compared to other strains.

I was there, in Mendo, when it was "discovered."

"OK, let's think of a name for this." was how it went.....

Truth...

mendo local, my neighbor, Can you say Anger Management...? You do injustice to a prominent Mendo Local.....

Personal attacks on strangers, and their names....?

The original poster asked for the truth on Snowcap from Mendo Healing. I offerred a first hand look at it, from when I was on the scene..

This REDNECK county......
Anger issues, and ignorant Truck, baseball cap, camo clothes, mullets, cheap beer culture....

Don your old baseball cap over your greasy unkempt hair, as you stroll out to your jalopy import pickup, with the cracked windshield, and expired license tags, on your way to do battle with your auto as your appendage.

Last edited:
G

Just because you have some frosty dank buds doesn't mean you can come in hear on your high horse with a white suit and act like a king and everyone else is your peasant, you got neg reactions because you were acting like a dick, what do you expect when you come in with you "you people don't know what good weed is" attitude I'm sure these people arent going to cry themselves to sleep now because your not going ot come tho their snowcap thread and act like a total dick.

G

Dank1 said:
Just because you have some frosty dank buds doesn't mean you can come in hear on your high horse with a white suit and act like a king and everyone else is your peasant, you got neg reactions because you were acting like a dick, what do you expect when you come in with you "you people don't know what good weed is" attitude I'm sure these people arent going to cry themselves to sleep now because your not going ot come tho their snowcap thread and act like a total dick.

Well put. You got issue's, icy. Stay true to your word and leave. You are not making this a better place.

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
snowcap really isn't that great though.

reminds me of a commercial knockoff TW personally.

not trying to get anyone mad and icy definitely over reacted but I agree, if you in norcal and growing snocap its kinda like being in wine country and drinking wine from a box.

G

Snowcap came from a Sensi Seeds Outdoor Mix pack..

Snowcap came from a Sensi Seeds Outdoor Mix pack..

To all..

I gave the real deal..! I am very surprised that this is such a problem..

Lots of people know what good weed is, LOTS.

Snowcap is considered low quality, low-priced commercial up in Mendo. When I saw it in a club in SF, I was shocked.

A High horse...? Must be kidding.

I simply cannot stand it when another Norcal person gets angry with their neighbors, it is so typical redneck... And this place would be so much better if people would be kinder.... But the original industry up here was logging, and there was not much academia going on up here in the past.....

I was there. Period. ( . )

And it was not a great place to be, for that matter. Sketchy white-trash neighborhood..... Gunshots almost nightly, to nowhere in particular.... Just adult rednecks going off, without adult supervision.

Many people think this is the promised land. Think again. It is the real wild west. Things do happen.

If you want answers about space go to an astronaut. If you want to know about Crocheting, go to a needlepoint shop. If you wanna know about bongs, go to a head shop. How about Soul food, stay out of the vanilla neighborhoods.

If you wanna know about the origination of a strain, from someone who was there when it was originally done, listen. Or agree to be ignorant of the real facts, and expose yourself as someone who does not really want to know the real deal. Simply another person flailing on this Earth, and operating as a "Pride Machine." A reactor to others, while unable to offer anything of note, creatively.

I am only saying that I am aware of this genealogy. Not any other particular strain. Not a know-it-all, only a "know this..."

If someone was a whiz at Super Silver Haze, well, I would ask them specific questions, if I was to grow that, and actually listen. If I was growing Organic Taro, or Pineapple, I would talk to a Hawaiian. It is called humility, another disappearing phenomenon.

Listening:

A lost art in Amerika - discussing, patiently debating for the sake of learning... As opposed to "you are either with me or against me, let's fight" - the new Amerikan way....

Maybe a trip to Europe for people who are not aware of this way of being would help.

If you see frosty buds in my fotos, great - - enjoy it - - I am not the only one, 'cause it is not rocket surgery..

But a question was asked, and it was asked simply.

The Snowcap came from a pack of Sensi Seeds Outdoor Mix. I was there when they opened the seed pack, and throughout the process of "grower naming." There it is. Spit and get all angry about what you perceive as my tack, if you want, but the truth remains. Check my posts, as if matters....

There is no geneology you will be able to discern with Snowcap, because it is unknown.

Fine - Last post, and I am out, children. I do not want to continue being a part of this flaming.

Peace OUT to all mellow, respectful, worldly, and intelligent people.. For whom truth is paramount.

Last edited:
G

The Snowcap came from a pack of Sensi Seeds Outdoor Mix. I was there when they opened the seed pack, and throughout the process of "grower naming." There it is.
Now I'm not really in this convo or do I plan on growing Snowcap, I've just seen the pics of it before and were kinda interested, we all listened we all soaked up what you said I at least believe you and I think most do that it came from a sensi outdoor mix, no prob. The deal was you attitude plain and simple, if you don't believe it just read your posts over again as if they were talking to yourself. You need to learn how to spread the knowledge you have by being on the same level as everyone, some people aren't in the know like you, don't treat them as if they are less than you, treat people with respect and you will get respect in return, treat people like their smaller than you then you get an army of pissed off midgets, in your mind

Nspecta

Veteran
icysurfer said:
To all..

I gave the real deal..! I am very surprised that this is such a problem..

Lots of people know what good weed is, LOTS.

Snowcap is considered low quality, low-priced commercial up in Mendo. When I saw it in a club in SF, I was shocked.

A High horse...? Must be kidding.

I simply cannot stand it when another Norcal person gets angry with their neighbors, it is so typical redneck... And this place would be so much better if people would be kinder.... But the original industry up here was logging, and there was not much academia going on up here in the past.....

I was there. Period. ( . )

And it was not a great place to be, for that matter. Sketchy white-trash neighborhood..... Gunshots almost nightly, to nowhere in particular.... Just adult rednecks going off, without adult supervision.

Many people think this is the promised land. Think again. It is the real wild west. Things do happen.

If you want answers about space go to an astronaut. If you want to know about Crocheting, go to a needlepoint shop. If you wanna know about bongs, go to a head shop. How about Soul food, stay out of the vanilla neighborhoods.

If you wanna know about the origination of a strain, from someone who was there when it was originally done, listen. Or agree to be ignorant of the real facts, and expose yourself as someone who does not really want to know the real deal. Simply another person flailing on this Earth, and operating as a "Pride Machine." A reactor to others, while unable to offer anything of note, creatively.

I am only saying that I am aware of this genealogy. Not any other particular strain. Not a know-it-all, only a "know this..."

If someone was a whiz at Super Silver Haze, well, I would ask them specific questions, if I was to grow that, and actually listen. If I was growing Organic Taro, or Pineapple, I would talk to a Hawaiian. It is called humility, another disappearing phenomenon.

Listening:

A lost art in Amerika - discussing, patiently debating for the sake of learning... As opposed to "you are either with me or against me, let's fight" - the new Amerikan way....

Maybe a trip to Europe for people who are not aware of this way of being would help.

If you see frosty buds in my fotos, great - - enjoy it - - I am not the only one, 'cause it is not rocket surgery..

The Snowcap came from a pack of Sensi Seeds Outdoor Mix. I was there when they opened the seed pack, and throughout the process of "grower naming." There it is. Spit and get all angry about what you perceive as my tack, if you want, but the truth remains. Check my posts, as if matters....

There is no geneology you will be able to discern with Snowcap, because it is unknown.

Fine - Last post, and I am out, children. I do not want to continue being a part of this flaming.

Peace OUT to all mellow, respectful, worldly, and intelligent people.. For whom truth is paramount.

EVERY SINGLE WORD icysurfer has posted in this thread is 110% TRUE!!!

Madd respect surfer...I agree wholeheartedly. :respect:

IGT

growing

snowcap

snowcap

There is a place in berkeley that sells clones and about two weeks ago I picked up a clone they say is snowcap. There is also a place in san francisco and santa rosa that sell clones. I have not checked out the santa rosa place yet but I plan to do that this weekend. In berkeley I have seen everything from trainwreck, sensi start, northern lights. kali mist, sweet tooth, blueberry, ak-47, purple cream, and others. It really varies and you can't call to find out what they currently have you have to just go by. I am over an hour away so it's not possible for me to just run by everyday. I will let you know how my snowcap turns out.

?

?

To the best of my knowledge snowcaps is a local mendecino cross. Orignal cross was white widow/humboldt snow. Then came sugarcaps, snowcaps/mendecino madness. :joint:

Tom Hill

Veteran
It yields well but it's

Glorified Mexican Bud .... I wish i could get more friend$ to stop growing it.

Schwag

Schwag

From close sources the snowcap clips are being traded freely at 16$ per all over hollyweird co-ops.. If done correctly it will yield moderate at best,and with the dieago border so tight people all over so-cal will mistake someones closet experiment for a dime bag mexi schwag. Any thoughts.

AriesXX

Odd high from this one?

Odd high from this one?

I got a quarter of something really nice called Snow Cap this last weekend and loved it. The high was strange though, like, I didn't really feel it sitting on the couch, or in my body, but when I tried to do things it really hit me. A very 'up' high, almost not enough body stone for me, but very different from the stuff I'm used to. Anyone else notice this about Snow Cap? (I'm in the N. Bay Area so I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same stuff y'all are talking about.)

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
BUMP

BUMP

i have searched and found very little info on Snowcap besides this old thread...

i heard from a trusted source that it is really a clone-only cross of trainwreck x white widow. I had a couple snowcap clones that i grew out and they got huge 2-liter-bottle sized nuggets indoors.

anybody like snowcap?

H

headfortrinity

I used to get snowcap a few years ago from marconi meds in sacramento, very nice compact buds that smelled slightly of diesel had a yellowish tint, smoked like a hybrid. It was one of my staples from them. I haven't seen any like it since, whether or not it is the original I wouldn't know.

Dorje113

I don't care if it came from Sensi or wherever... it's really, really good weed. It smells like pine and Haze with complex undertones of anise and earth, and the high is up and focused. I'm really happy with it. It's also a very popular strain here in CO, and with good reason. I'm thinking there must be some different cuts floating around, some of which may be better than others...

I wouldn't be embarrassed to put the Snowcap up against anything I've ever seen, it's that good. It doesn't look as good as some strains IMO, but it smokes better than most.

1st pic is hanging to dry, last 2 are going into the jars for curing...

Attachments

• SnowcapTrimmed 010.jpg
    SnowcapTrimmed 010.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 21
  • SnoDone 003.jpg
    SnoDone 003.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 37
  • SnowcapTrimmed 001.jpg
    SnowcapTrimmed 001.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 31

swampthing

Been looking for Snowcap for ages. Haven’t seen her in like 10+ years.

Was in Mendocino and Ft Bragg two weeks ago for a vacation and should’ve asked around.

If anyone ever comes across her, definitely let me know.

swampthing

It’s not even close to the frostiest thing I’ve ever seen. Big beaster like buds. But the smoke is great and the terpenes are top notch imho

Looks like you’ve gotten enough people to stop growing her to the point of extinction @TomHill & @Nspecta lol

Latest posts

Latest posts