What's new

Snow, who is sick of it?

SADtheOriginal

Well I'm not so tired of the snow, love smokin a blunt while watching fat snow flakes barrage the atmosphere ;) but it's the damn shovelling that's killing me lol. My back is shot and what does that do? Cause me to smoke more hahaha, so I guess there's a positive to everything ;)

Well I'm not so tired of the snow, love smokin a blunt while watching fat snow flakes barrage the atmosphere ;) but it's the damn shovelling that's killing me lol. My back is shot and what does that do? Cause me to smoke more hahaha, so I guess there's a positive to everything ;)
:snowkiss: Good point.

A

arcticsun

LOL .. Shut the fuck up!!

edit: lmao, no dont im loving this! Feeeel the freeze!

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
just heard on the news EVERY state out of 50 has had snowfall this year..
this has been one hell of a winter - i know my state broke a record from 13 years back..

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
I actually like shoveling...and I love back breaking outside work. I'm a fuckin' weirdo though. I let my man do the snowblowing and I prefer my shovel :dunno:

If I'm actually working outside physically, I'm usually not cold. Dress in layers, that's the key I guess.

I hate this shit, but being in a north border state is amazingly beautiful in all four distinct seasons. Except in February....february was created by satan, it had to be.

Latest posts

Latest posts