What's new

Snow High Seeds' Double Acapulco Gold

Hempy McNoodle

Greetings All, :tiphat:

Just wanted to say, that I have continued to enjoy this Acapulco Gold. I still smoke it everyday! Here she is after 7 months of curing...
IMG_20220703_123028880.jpg

grayeyes

With allowing your plants to go to seed I hope you kept the containers with the soil for a while. After a recent grow in which I deliberately pollinated I found at least 9 'volunteer' babies growing in the pot. They are now under lights although I prefer to grow outside. A bumper crop!

goingrey

Now That is GOLD ......:rasta:
Yes indeed. Very apt name.

With allowing your plants to go to seed I hope you kept the containers with the soil for a while. After a recent grow in which I deliberately pollinated I found at least 9 'volunteer' babies growing in the pot. They are now under lights although I prefer to grow outside. A bumper crop!
Heh I have the same right now. Malawi hybrids popping up from the re-used coco everyday. Gonna need to start culling some. One or two is pretty normal but this is something else. Must be my optimistic flowering time underestimate and early pollination.

grayeyes

Yes indeed. Very apt name.

Heh I have the same right now. Malawi hybrids popping up from the re-used coco everyday. Gonna need to start culling some. One or two is pretty normal but this is something else. Must be my optimistic flowering time underestimate and early pollination.
I had the same thing with Malawi only they not only sprouted in pots but all over the yard.

IndicaFarmer

I haven't collected any seeds from Medusa, yet. She is holding on to them. But, the Gold and Rocket plants have seeds that are way different from each other. The Rocket plant's seeds are much larger, grey, and less round. The Rocket Plant had the cleanest high with a powerful, soaring feeling of happiness. I like the gold because it was a little more stony at times. I look forward to growing these out again with a lower and more even canopy. I wish this bud were available to the masses as I think many people could really use this in their lives. I'll keep you all updated as the harvest, drying and curing continue and eventually the best part...the smoking!
what did you do with all those beautiful seeds? those plants looked awesome, hope it added up to everything you wanted.

Latest posts

Latest posts