What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Snickerdoodles

RoNdO

Good call on the doodles. I made a batch of oversized cookies only got 15 cookies so i guess they are double sized almost I ate 3 and had a nice night yesterday thanks for sharing the recipe with us all much appreciated. they taste weedy but the cinnamon makes em much more palateable I'm gonna try a chocodoodle batch next time.

Wacky Tobacky

just made some snicker doodles!!!
its a bit to late to try it right now but ill eat a bunch tomorrow
btw canabutter reeks!!
Thanks for the recipe :yes:

Last edited:

somoz

Veteran
great recipe. thanks for sharing.....i like to add a litttle ginger in the recipe as well. it works well with the cinannamon.

sogman

Just wanted to say this recipe works great for people with no cooking experience and has opened my eyes to the wonders of cannabis cooking :D

I made 12 cookies with a 1/4 oz and had the proper effect from 1/2 a cookie.
The eating experience has less side effects than smoking and it definitely has analgesic effects that can make even lying on a hardwood floor comfy :p

Insomniac

I love snickerdoodles. So I can't wait to make these for Christmas gifts! I'll try to remember and post back when I bake.

G

Isn't a whole stick of butter to 1/4 z kind of a bad ratio? As in, too much butter?